New Grower

Got side tracked @Gazzamius

Just got caught up; how's everything going?

I see @Bill284 been helping you out, thanks Bill.

Did you get your humidity issue worked out?

Tok..
Yes indeed TR .... during the day i dehumidify for a few hours and then switch off. looking at the little ladies and with the advice about watering etc... pH levels. they looking Spick & Span. cannot wait to try them. lol

Here's a few pics. there are 6 days difference since previous pics. regards G

IMG_20210706_142035.jpg

IMG_20210706_142046.jpg

IMG_20210706_142100.jpg

IMG_20210706_142130_1.jpg

IMG_20210706_142253.jpg

IMG_20210706_142304.jpg

IMG_20210706_142358.jpg

Yes I can see all the effort is going into the colas now. this is my first grow. and i gotta say i am well happy. they look so healthy to me anyway. I must be doing something right lol. thanks to you guys and all the tips and info. I am learning slowly. I grow this to help with my back pain and i like the high too ;) pH all important. my grow medium is soil mixed with compost and perlite. clay balls etc... and I listened about the watering. got the pH down to around 6.3 and your right they respond to the right pH level. thanks again people. your the best. Gaz

Hey again G
I don't know what soil you have but unless its LOS you won't make it to harvest without some nutrients.
Mind you they look perfectly fed at the moment.
Just by going from the amount people that come on here growing in soil in mid flower asking whats wrong with the girls. Soilmhas run out of nutrients.
Be prepared to feed just incase. I'd have some nutrients ready.
Then your going to feed/dry/water/dryfeed/dry/water/dry repeat......
Try for 6.4 or as close as you can be all the time makes it quicker and easier for root zone.

Hey again G
I don't know what soil you have but unless its LOS you won't make it to harvest without some nutrients.
Just by going from the amount people that come on here growing in soil in mid flower asking whats wrong with the girls. Soilmhas run out of nutrients.
Try for 6.4 or as close as you can be all the time makes it quicker and easier for root zone.
Many Thanks Bill. I keep an eye on them every day. give them a good talking too. I have nutrients and plenty of them. I am learning to watch and listen to them. as you told me No Nitrogen when budding. I actually use a special blend my wife buys. it aint cheap but that's all i have fed these ladies. and by billy gumbo they like it. lol. thanks for all the help my friend. stay safe and well buddy. Gaz

It's call Richard jacksons Flower Power.
Flower Power is a unique blend of:
  • Premium Nutrients.
  • Seaweed Extracts.
  • Wetting Agent.
  • Bio-stimulants.
  • Potash.
Sounds like everything you need. :thumb:
When I get a minute ill look it up, looks good.
Bill

Praying ladies you doing everything right mate , looking good dont change a thing.
It's call Richard jacksons Flower Power.
Flower Power is a unique blend of:
  • Premium Nutrients.
  • Seaweed Extracts.
  • Wetting Agent.
  • Bio-stimulants.
  • Potash.

Hey again G
Depends on what nutes he uses. Mega Crop, which I use you feed every time. Most nutes you do follow a F,W,W or F,W,F,W schedule as Bill mentioned. But I like being able to grow 20 plants from start to finish on $25 worth of nutrients so I use Mega Crop. Most other nutes will cost you that just for the 1st qt.

Welcome to 420! :welcome:

You're doing great for your first rodeo, @Gazzamius!

And you're getting some great advice from other growers here.

Keep up the good work! :Rasta:

Thank you my friend always willing to learn and listen to advice. I know being a new grower. I like to listen to my flowers. much like you should listen to your body when it's telling you your not right. but with the weed it's a slower process. ... and as a lot of pros say. watch & learn. and i like learning. respect guys n gals. Gaz

Congrats Gazz on your first grow. Exciting stuff isn't it? :D I started with Mars Hydro LEDs and a similar setup. Good you started with a tent though, best for controlling light, pests, and maximizing your lighting. You've been receiving some good advice and things are progressing nicely. Slow & steady wins the race.

Got me thinking about my first grow.. I popped 5 Barney's Acapulco Gold, quickly learning about stretchy sativas. I knew I didn't have enough room for all five, so I took one outdoors for a "guerilla grow." Brings back memories!

I spent several hours outdoors with that girl, safe location.. my main concern were deer and rabbits. In addition to rabbit & mole protection, I had a perimeter of green fishing line (lol) to keep the deer out. Sadly, it started raining like crazy in the final weeks and she developed bud rot. I very much wish to do another outdoor grow, perhaps in a movable bag on my own property, when possible.

P1000309.JPG

DSC_0272.JPG

P1000081.JPG

P1000723.JPG

Back
Top Bottom