New Guy From The Ozarks Looking For Advice!

The closet will stay, I use it for storage. I keep my dog food barrel in there. When the bunks come out. I decided today I will hang a big heavy curtain across there. That way I can heat that area during the winter by itself. I have no water hooked up. I do use the toilet and the property has a septic tank. I carry my water from my brothers house on the other side of the driveway lol. I shower at their house. I do well my sister in law does my laundry for me. I eat over there some. My gas range works and my microwave is also a convection oven. Fridge and freezer works too. Got a coffee pot and so on.

Living the life haha... That barn coukd potentially yield poundsss

Living the life haha... That barn coukd potentially yield poundsss
Haha that barn will be 16x40 and a turned into a one bedroom cabin. At the far end, I will take at least 8 feet making a 8x16 room and will put in a hidden door and that will be the room I put my bigger tent in and will have one side for my curing and processing area.

Haha that barn will be 16x40 and a turned into a one bedroom cabin. At the far end, I will take at least 8 feet making a 8x16 room and will put in a hidden door and that will be the room I put my bigger tent in and will have one side for my curing and processing area.

You can definitely still yield pounds in that space alone lol. Hell I would just paint the walls white and use the entire grow room especially if you go with autos. No tent really needed if they can go 20/4 the entire life cycle. The current 2x2 could just be for flowering photos and you could clone the photos and leave them with the autos until large enough to flower then toss in the tent. It's pretty easy to keep photos on the smaller side while it's mother flowers for two months HST and LST are your friends and as I'm sure you know just use LST on autos. Realistically a nice 8" filer fan should work to keep the smell away in that entire room and try to aim the ducting out of a window or opening. Just ideas are all.

Hell you could keep the barn for yourself and gut the trailer to be a giant grow area. .it would work out well until people start thinking you are running a meth lab. .

Yea exactly, meth is a big problem in this area. Not here close but in this county and community.

Definitely be cautious about posting stuff to identifying though best to be safe than sorry. Also black out everything in that area so no light can shine out when the flaps are opened... So you know make a little door whether it's quilts or whatever and I'd use some heavy duty garbage bags for the windows. Trust me you want to be careful with the top vent too as the absolute last thing you'll want to do is have purple lights shining out up top like that. I'd run the exhaust ducting all the way to the trailers top vent and ducktape everything around it so the air is blowing out and thatll help with temps especially during warmer summers. Just make sure you have a good angle in the ducting so the light can't shine out. Then again with the intake I'd recommend running a few feet of ducting from it so you can angle so light doesn't get in during flower but during veg you can just go with an open flap.

So... Backing up a bit.. I'm just growing this for personal use kind of thing. Small grow.. 2x2 space.

You've done the research and it's all inside what you've budgeted.

As far as I can see (if you are (as I know you are) serious) you need to decide on a plant. I think you should pick it based on what you like to smoke. I could be wrong, but I doubt it.

Definitely be cautious about posting stuff to identifying though best to be safe than sorry. Also black out everything in that area so no light can shine out when the flaps are opened... So you know make a little door whether it's quilts or whatever and I'd use some heavy duty garbage bags for the windows. Trust me you want to be careful with the top vent too as the absolute last thing you'll want to do is have purple lights shining out up top like that. I'd run the exhaust ducting all the way to the trailers top vent and ducktape everything around it so the air is blowing out and thatll help with temps especially during warmer summers. Just make sure you have a good angle in the ducting so the light can't shine out. Then again with the intake I'd recommend running a few feet of ducting from it so you can angle so light doesn't get in during flower but during veg you can just go with an open flap.
OK LedGuy74 window will be covered from inside with a blackout material and I will put it over the curtain and the roof dome I will make a solid plate from 1/8 inch and seal it to the bottom face plate of the roof vent to seal out any light. As for venting out, got that figured out too. I will have the camper underpinning done before winter and I am going to vent through the floor with a 4inch dryer vent. I will put it through the floor so it won't be noticed sticking out the wall to the outside.

So... Backing up a bit.. I'm just growing this for personal use kind of thing. Small grow.. 2x2 space.

You've done the research and it's all inside what you've budgeted.

As far as I can see (if you are (as I know you are) serious) you need to decide on a plant. I think you should pick it based on what you like to smoke. I could be wrong, but I doubt it.
Calvados, you act like I'm giving out a line of BS! LOL Really I am disabled and I am looking for that one strain that will help with pain control but I will also say I like to smoke too. I'm retired and unless I go to the Dr or the store or fishing I'm home. I can and will enjoy my retirement from here on out.

Calvados, you act like I'm giving out a line of BS! LOL Really I am disabled and I am looking for that one strain that will help with pain control but I will also say I like to smoke too. I'm retired and unless I go to the Dr or the store or fishing I'm home. I can and will enjoy my retirement from here on out.

No.... I'm high. My apologies. Didn't mean it that way at all. I was mentally refocusing. I was wondering what kind of plant you were thinking of growing. Just ignore me :) :volcano-smiley:

No.... I'm high. My apologies. Didn't mean it that way at all. I was mentally refocusing. I was wondering what kind of plant you were thinking of growing. Just ignore me :) :volcano-smiley:
Brother I'm just giving you a hard time lol. I am thinking about trying feminised White Widow after I get everything setup. I'm still maybe a month or so from completion.

White widow is a superb choice WillieT

I grew Northern Light as my "back up, easy to grow when everything else dies". I was more interested in Sativas. It was an excellent investment. I would start with that. Nothing wrong with mixing what you smoke.

Hey brother I posted this question at the end of thread before I thought about asking you. If I vent my exhaust outside will there be enough moisture in the exhaust coming out to blow out the vapor cloud like a dryer vent does?

I would say yes . Any humidity in freezing weather would cause that and indoors is never 0% humidity and neither a grow tent.
IG
IG I did a Google search and the most of the answers say no, the reason being is that the heat and moisture coming from a grow tent are not as hot and the moisture content in a grow tent is no where near as high as a dryer. I will continue to explore this. I have plenty of time before winter.

IG I did a Google search and the most of the answers say no, the reason being is that the heat and moisture coming from a grow tent are not as hot and the moisture content in a grow tent is no where near as high as a dryer. I will continue to explore this. I have plenty of time before winter.

Yeah I personally think it will be fine too as the trailer will be similar RH to the outside besides waterings so it's not like your tent will be 100% humidity it will probably be in the 30's-40's as the highest highest highest during super cold dry days and that's really if you happened to water lol. Until you get a large enough plant that is but it'll be warm for you by then temp wise. On top of that it's not uncommon at all for trailers to come with fans on those top windows to pull/blow air in or out so who's to say you are not just venting out the bathroom? Wouldn't be to obvious in my opinion. That fan is not all that powerful anyhow so I doubt it will be shooting the warmer air up feet in the air or anything. Also I believe there's a scoop over it too so that should also help it be more discreet though I didn't go back to the pictures to double check that either.

If it gets to cold you can temporarily cut off the exhaust it's best to have a small intake going if you do though.

Back
Top Bottom