New Guy With Indoor - Outdoor Dreams

Say hello to my little friend.

14317.JPG

I found him inside my yogurt cup from earlier lol. He must have hitched a ride inside along the Chem D. Well I took the lil fella outside and released him on the NYCD. Its good to know I have little friendly buggies out there besides all these stupid grasshoppers, caterpillars and spider mites.

Its crazy just how much he looks like a stem though. I had to do a triple take before I realized he is infact a praying mantis and not a weird stem ;). Its the first time I ever seen a praying mantis in the wild and hes a pretty big fella, a good 3 inches long.

Oh shit its a spacebug!

LOVE YA MATE!!!Longtime No Talk,Yarrow Dyiing,Have Not Had Time To Just BS With My Friends.Yarrow Is About 175lbs,But About 90-95 Of It Is Just Water(EDEMA),She Is Miserable,And All My Waking Hours Are Devoted To Her.If Your Link Had Not Popped Up On My PC I Probably Would Not Have Logged In At Ole 420.Mt Poor Yarrow Looks Like A Hideously Bloated Beach Ball With Arms And Legs Like Toothpicks,Her face Is Skeletal.Well Enough Of All That, I Hope You Are Doing Well Old Friends, You DP As Well.Miss All Of You Muy Mucho!!!But A Dying Spouse Takes All(MOSTLY ALL) My Time.Hello Jimmy!!!Stay Focus Miwa!!!Love Ya Ser Fish,Always Will,That Includes ALL OF YOU BTW:high-five:!!!Gotta Get Yarrow Medicated And Toileted, So By For Now,Don't Forget About Me,I/We Are Still Alive,Just Facing Our Greatest Challenge ATM.Pray For Us Or Grant Us Good Wishes,Love You All,So NEVER FORGET IT!!!SINCERELY JAMESTHEGREEN:thumb:!!!

Most of the ol boys don't log in anymore James. Sucks that Yar is doing so bad, just sucks.

I am doing good though. Looks like one of my nugs is going to win nug of the month, so thats cool I guess. Hope maybe yar makes a miraculous turnaround. I know its not too likely but we can hope right?

Take her easy James.

Back
Top Bottom