White Widow Grow - Indoor

Can anybody tell me why the plant is so little it will be 4 weeks on the surface Sunday but it's only 8.2cm in height and the leaves look really small?

After hydrating the coco coir, 24 hours later I presoaked it with some vegetable feed. 2 days later I planted the germinated seed and I fed it a week later with a little cal-mag. I have been just watering with no feed since then with PhD water around 6.4-6.6 and for last few days I have dropped it to 5.9-6.2.

I have a 120watt full spectrum led, pc fan, and it's been sitting in 18-20 degrees Celsius, best I can get it to for now.

Can anybody tell me why the plant is so little it will be 4 weeks on the surface Sunday but it's only 8.2cm in height and the leaves look really small?

After hydrating the coco coir, 24 hours later I presoaked it with some vegetable feed. 2 days later I planted the germinated seed and I fed it a week later with a little cal-mag. I have been just watering with no feed since then with PhD water around 6.4-6.6 and for last few days I have dropped it to 5.9-6.2.

I have a 120watt full spectrum led, pc fan, and it's been sitting in 18-20 degrees Celsius, best I can get it to for now.

MJ
You need to bring temp up... 18 is close to 65 that's too cool which will slow the growth
You need to bring temp up to about 24
What nutes do you have? You can try feeding a good organic nute at 1/4 strength
Flora nova is a good nute, keep the coco moist, water a little about 3 times a day
Can you add a couple of cfl lights
Try ph at 5.5 - 6 in coco
Let me know what you can do... I'll help wherever I can to help get things going
Who is the breeder of the ww

MJ
You need to bring temp up... 18 is close to 65 that's too cool which will slow the growth
You need to bring temp up to about 24
What nutes do you have? You can try feeding a good organic nute at 1/4 strength
Flora nova is a good nute, keep the coco moist, water a little about 3 times a day
Can you add a couple of cfl lights
Try ph at 5.5 - 6 in coco
Let me know what you can do... I'll help wherever I can to help get things going
Who is the breeder of the ww
I'm going to pick up a heater in next couple of days to bring temp up.

I have flora grow, and il be using flora bloom for flowering. I fed the seedling 1/4 strength or maybe more like 3/8 of the recommended strength at the end of the first week but haven't fed since then because the leaves were showing signs of nute burn. When do you think I should start feeding it again?

The lights are out of the equation unfortunately and that's all down to the size of the grow box there just isn't enough room for new lights without burning the leaves. I'm actually starting to think that when the plant gets taller I may have to take it out of the box .

Ph is around the 5.5-6 mark as I've said before I'm using litmus paper so can't get an accurate reading.

The breeder I got the seed from is seedsman, iv seen nothing but good reviews about this strain so I'm just going to put this down to the growing conditions I put it in myself. Then again i could have got that one faulty seed. One thing I do know is that I'm a smoke this girl no matter how she turns out. ..

add a few cfl lamps they will get temps up

There's no room for CFLs without burning the leaves because the box isn't tall enough.. whereas with the heater I can cut a hole in d back of the box and fit it to that on the outside so it won't take up space inside.

Thanks for the recommendation though buddy, I appreciate all of you guys helping me out on my first proper indoor grow.

you in a cardboard box ? get a bigger one ?

Not cardboard it was an old speaker I had lying around so just converted it.

However you could be onto something there. Would it be a good idea to paint cardboard sheets flat white and then fit them to the inside walls of the box? Just wondering since cardboard would be a good insulator it might keep in more heat.

Not cardboard it was an old speaker I had lying around so just converted it.

However you could be onto something there. Would it be a good idea to paint cardboard sheets flat white and then fit them to the inside walls of the box? Just wondering since cardboard would be a good insulator it might keep in more heat.

i dont think that cardboard versus wood will be a better insulator ... but a bigger box allows for a few cfl and that will raise temps already maybe beyond 24°

4 weeks old today, 8.2cm height.
420-magazine-mobile872550073.jpg
420-magazine-mobile737255898.jpg
420-magazine-mobile209898074.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1836158998.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1052714547.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1435698517.jpg

4 weeks old today, 8.2cm height.
420-magazine-mobile872550073.jpg
420-magazine-mobile737255898.jpg
420-magazine-mobile209898074.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1836158998.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1052714547.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1435698517.jpg

she does looks small for her age but she may have been stunted at first .... on the other hand she looks very very happy to me and she also looks like she will start to blow up on you ... even if she starts flowering dont worry as autos tend to continue growing well into flower period
keep her happy and she can still reward you

You guys sure this isn't Auto? I bought from seedsman i got a pic of the website below and some pics they had of the strain..

Il post as much as I can over the next few days temps and feed schedule.. still can't read humidity.

Also it looks like I'm seeing little hairs where there is new growth it won't show up in pictures is this normal too? I know it is normal for a female plant but it looks like there growing with the new leaves. You can barely see them if you zoom to the middle of the plant in the first pic I posted in the last comment.

420-magazine-mobile1078226925.jpg
420-magazine-mobile398300730.jpg
420-magazine-mobile28245623.jpg
420-magazine-mobile64943020.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1636071152.jpg

You guys sure this isn't Auto? I bought from seedsman i got a pic of the website below and some pics they had of the strain..

Il post as much as I can over the next few days temps and feed schedule.. still can't read humidity.

Also it looks like I'm seeing little hairs where there is new growth it won't show up in pictures is this normal too? I know it is normal for a female plant but it looks like there growing with the new leaves. You can barely see them if you zoom to the middle of the plant in the first pic I posted in the last comment.

420-magazine-mobile1078226925.jpg
420-magazine-mobile398300730.jpg
420-magazine-mobile28245623.jpg
420-magazine-mobile64943020.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1636071152.jpg
That's the same white widow i growed, here's a pic of one, I growed 4 of them and each one yielded 3 or more oz, really good bud also, pretty strong...️
1d122c22a642c5aa1854ca5cd54fca6d.jpg

Back
Top Bottom