White Widow Grow - Indoor

Saturday 05/08/2017
34 days on surface.

I mixed 2ml flora gro, 1.5ml flora bloom and 2ml cal-mag to 1.5l of water. Brought the pH to 6.2
2 waterings 750ml & 750 ml.

Temperature, 26 celcius.

So after bringing pH to 6.2 I got a run off of 5.6, i’m going to try 6.3 tomorrow and hope I can get the run off to 5.8 then cause I don’t want to go too high with the water pH either.

Also i'm thinking of maybe giving just water to the plant 2 days a week just not to over power it with nutes as one leaf is starting to show a brown spot.

Sunday 06/08/2017
35 days on surface.

Just plain water today without any nutes, just a bit paranoid over a brown spot on a leaf.
From here on i'll be only giving nutes, Monday-Wednesday then Friday and Saturday. Just want to let her have a break from feed on Thursdays and Sundays.

I've just watered with 750ml and I will give another 750ml later as usual.

Temperature, 27 celcius.

I've got a loan of a CFL from a friend and made a bit of space for it in the box alongside my LED. Now he will be doing his own indoor grow soon and told me he will want it back again, so i'm just going to use it until he asks for it and hopefully it will push the plant to produce new growth before I do have to hand it over.

Anyway she is 5 weeks today, looking very happy indeed but just not growing the way I would like her too. I'm not going to cut out the possibility of it blown up just yet though. I think I still have about another week or two to straighten her out and maybe she will shoot back on me.
Then again maybe it is too late and I may only be looking at 2-4 grams again this grow.
I'll still smoke her and besides I have another white widow seed so hopefully she will come along a lot better than this one. Thinking of putting the next one outside to see what she does. Could be a bad idea though since it's been real cold here and we've been having quite a bit of rain so I don't know yet whether to do indoor or out. We'll see when the time comes.

Few pics of my lady today!
420-magazine-mobile1431175141.jpg
420-magazine-mobile727625531.jpg
420-magazine-mobile137171635.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2128001829.jpg

Sunday 06/08/2017
35 days on surface.

Just plain water today without any nutes, just a bit paranoid over a brown spot on a leaf.
From here on i’ll be only giving nutes, Monday-Wednesday then Friday and Saturday. Just want to let her have a break from feed on Thursdays and Sundays.

I’ve just watered with 750ml and I will give another 750ml later as usual.

Temperature, 27 celcius.

I’ve got a loan of a CFL from a friend and made a bit of space for it in the box alongside my LED. Now he will be doing his own indoor grow soon and told me he will want it back again, so i’m just going to use it until he asks for it and hopefully it will push the plant to produce new growth before I do have to hand it over.

Anyway she is 5 weeks today, looking very happy indeed but just not growing the way I would like her too. I’m not going to cut out the possibility of it blown up just yet though. I think I still have about another week or two to straighten her out and maybe she will shoot back on me.
Then again maybe it is too late and I may only be looking at 2-4 grams again this grow.
I’ll still smoke her and besides I have another white widow seed so hopefully she will come along a lot better than this one. Thinking of putting the next one outside to see what she does. Could be a bad idea though since it’s been real cold here and we’ve been having quite a bit of rain so I don’t know yet whether to do indoor or out. We’ll see when the time comes.

Few pics of my lady today!
420-magazine-mobile1431175141.jpg
420-magazine-mobile727625531.jpg
420-magazine-mobile137171635.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2128001829.jpg

It looks to be growing
Very good MJ
You can try nutes every other day

Monday 07/08/2017
36 days on surface.

2ml flora gro, 2ml flora bloom and 2ml cal-mag to 1.5l of water. Ph 6.3

Temperature, 27 celcius.

CFL seems to be working wonders, one day in the box and the plant is loving it.
Just looks way better than what it was and the main stem is getting stronger it was very weak before the CFL.
I was very happy to see the leaves pointing towards the sky today, you can just tell it loves its new surroundings.

Monday 07/08/2017
36 days on surface.

Temperature, 27 celcius.

CFL seems to be working wonders, one day in the box and the plant is loving it.
Just looks way better than what it was and the main stem is getting stronger it was very weak before the CFL.
I was very happy to see the leaves pointing towards the sky today, you can just tell it loves its new surroundings.

That sounds great
Great job MJ, continue to monitor closely try to get the ph to about 5.8 if you can

Tuesday 08/08/2017
37 days on surface.

2ml flora gro, 2ml flora bloom and 2ml cal-mag mixed with 1.5l water. Ph 6.3
2 waterings 750ml, 750ml

Temperature, 27 celcius.

I have no bad comments today thankfully, everything is starting to look up. I just hope that I helped her out on time and that it wasn’t too late. I guess we’ll find out over the next few weeks.

Wednesday 09/08/2017
38 days on surface.

The usual 2 waterings 750 and 750ml

Temperature, 26 celcius.

Plant is doing very well, still a small bit slow to grow but I wrecking this is due to the bad start it got, also I wasn't watering it properly I was only misting the soil with water using a spray bottle instead of actually watering. Thinking of it now this was a rookie mistake, how could I think the plant was getting any nutes when the nutes weren't even going into the soil but just laying on the top surface.. so stupid of me to do that, it's kind of common sense. Anyway she might speed up over the next few days. Thanks again to everyone on here for helping me sort it out.

Wednesday 09/08/2017
38 days on surface.

The usual 2 waterings 750 and 750ml

Temperature, 26 celcius.

Plant is doing very well, still a small bit slow to grow but I wrecking this is due to the bad start it got, also I wasn't watering it properly I was only misting the soil with water using a spray bottle instead of actually watering. Thinking of it now this was a rookie mistake, how could I think the plant was getting any nutes when the nutes weren't even going into the soil but just laying on the top surface.. so stupid of me to do that, it's kind of common sense. Anyway she might speed up over the next few days. Thanks again to everyone on here for helping me sort it out.
Alot of new growers don't make it past seedling stage on their first run, as long as you realize you made a mistake then you are learning, it will all come together, learn all you can on this grow and your next grow will be 10- times better....️

Alot of new growers don't make it past seedling stage on their first run, as long as you realize you made a mistake then you are learning, it will all come together, learn all you can on this grow and your next grow will be 10- times better....️

Thanks T, yeah wait and see the next grow that I do. I'll be doing another White Widow again and I'll probably look back and laugh at this one .

It's all up hill from where I am now.

Can't agree more
Can't beat yourself up if you make mistakes and learn from them
I've been growing weed (outdoor) for close to 25 years
and I still screw up something in every grow but things see to work out ok
Live and learn

Anyone know if the bloom product I have below is suitable for my grow.. if it is should I use it the same as I've been using the flora bloom as iv run out of it and this was all they had at my local store.

Iv only used flora bloom and bio bloom so I'm not sure about this.

420-magazine-mobile1583439350.jpg

I personally don't know that brand
But google it, check reviews see what ppl are saying about it

Me either T, this is my first time coming across this type of product. Iv looked at some reviews and they all seem to be satisfied with it so I'm going to go ahead and give it a try. I'll be monitoring the plant very closely just incase though.

Here is a screenshot I took from a forum on a different site.
420-magazine-mobile423259270.jpg

Hey MJ,

Good job. I am also a first time grower. There is a lot to learn in this hobby. Everyone has to start somewhere. You are definitely in the right place. The guys and gals on this site are excellent in helping out.

This is how I started.

Resized_20170526_094532.jpg

With all the help from everyone on here. This is where Im at now.

Day_23-11.jpg

Im subbing in on this one. Good luck with your grow.

Cheers:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom