White Widow Grow - Indoor

You see them little white hairs cause that is the preflowers, she must have got stunted on you, did you transplant her or anything. Mine started flowering about 28 to 30 days old the best I can remember...️

Yeah mine is 29 days old today so it's flowering now already. I never transplanted it I just put the seed straight into the coco grow bag. Only things I can think of is at the start the light was a bit close so I burnt that first food leaf and then it fell off a few days later. I also left it a week without feed cause I thought it was nute burn. And pyterostychus recommended I feed every day so maybe it was lacking in nutrients for that whole week. The temps have been quite low for the last week or 2 also.

They are the only things I can think of that may have caused it to stunt.

Yours looked absolutely stunning tom I don't think mine will be anywhere near that after the bad start it's after getting.

So this definitely is an autoflower right?

Yeah mine is 29 days old today so it's flowering now already. I never transplanted it I just put the seed straight into the coco grow bag. Only things I can think of is at the start the light was a bit close so I burnt that first food leaf and then it fell off a few days later. I also left it a week without feed cause I thought it was nute burn. And pyterostychus recommended I feed every day so maybe it was lacking in nutrients for that whole week. The temps have been quite low for the last week or 2 also.

They are the only things I can think of that may have caused it to stunt.

Yours looked absolutely stunning tom I don't think mine will be anywhere near that after the bad start it's after getting.

So this definitely is an autoflower right?
Yeah it's definitely a auto flower for sure, that is the same one I bought, she still may come out of it and yield you decent, these autos can continue to grow quite a bit during flower and you are also in Coco so if you can get your feeding schedule lined out she could still shoot up. Two of mine went 90 some days and two have went over 100 days and that one is still going at 110 days old under hps, she is finishing up nicely and I will be harvesting her within the next week probably...️

Monday 31/07/2017
29 days on surface.

Watered once this morning, Ph was 5.8/5.9
Watered again this evening with feed, 2ml flora gro and 2ml cal-mag, water Ph 5.8/5.9.
I'm going to take Pterostychus's advice and feed with one watering every day in the coco.
I will water once again tonight without feed and that's it until tomorrow.

Temperature was 19 degrees today. The heater should be here tomorrow or Wednesday so I can bring that up more then.

Monday 31/07/2017
29 days on surface.

Watered once this morning, Ph was 5.8/5.9
Watered again this evening with feed, 2ml flora gro and 2ml cal-mag, water Ph 5.8/5.9.
I’m going to take Pterostychus’s advice and feed with one watering every day in the coco.
I will water once again tonight without feed and that’s it until tomorrow.

Temperature was 19 degrees today. The heater should be here tomorrow or Wednesday so I can bring that up more then.

hold on ...the clear water isnt beneficial it will wash nuted water from out the coco ...

water once a day with feed till you get decent runoff ... i water 1.5l to get 400-500 ml runoff .... the runoff is to make sure you replace the nutes reserve present in the coco ...

if ye gonna give clear water you will displace the nuted water with un-nuted water inside the coco ...
just keep the nutes low with the autos ...start very low and bump it up a little every 2 days and see how your plant reacts (tipburn mainly)

hold on ...the clear water isnt beneficial it will wash nuted water from out the coco ...

water once a day with feed till you get decent runoff ... i water 1.5l to get 400-500 ml runoff .... the runoff is to make sure you replace the nutes reserve present in the coco ...

if ye gonna give clear water you will displace the nuted water with un-nuted water inside the coco ...
just keep the nutes low with the autos ...start very low and bump it up a little every 2 days and see how your plant reacts (tipburn mainly)

Well I'd say there's my explanation, Even though I have been feeding I must've been washing the nutes right out of it so it was probably no benefit to the plant.

Can you help me out with the watering though. Do you think if I water with 1.5l that the plant would just drown and die. It seems like a lot of water every day to me. I just use an old spray bottle and squirt the water over the coir.

Well I'd say there's my explanation, Even though I have been feeding I must've been washing the nutes right out of it so it was probably no benefit to the plant.

Can you help me out with the watering though. Do you think if I water with 1.5l that the plant would just drown and die. It seems like a lot of water every day to me. I just use an old spray bottle and squirt the water over the coir.

hmm 1.5l was for a 120cm plant hehe
i think your stunt was caused by low temps combined with that early burn ... she is small she drinks accordingly ... start with 1/3 strength nutes with every watering ... you wanna make 1l of feed and give her 0.5l every 12h at first ... be gentle with her ...see how she takes the feeds for a few days if the leaftips stay green up the dose abit ...with small increments we dont wanna stress her again ...

how are your temps ?

Tuesday 01/08/2017
30 days on surface.

I mixed 2ml flora gro and 2ml cal-mag to 1l of water. Ph 5.9
I gave 500ml this morning, got a bit paranoid too because i wasn't used to seeing the medium so wet over using the sprayer. I was planning to give the other half today too but the coir still seems to have enough water, just don't want to block any oxygen getting to the roots either last thing I need is another stunt. Maybe there isn't sufficient drainage either though since the coir is still moist

Lowest temperature I recorded was 17 degrees, highest 19. Heater is due tomorrow.

The heater should help
Use a small fan as well, it will help stimulate the plant and make it stronger

Yeah my heater just came about an hour ago so I have the box at 26 degrees. I have a small pc fan built onto the box too so no worries there.
420-magazine-mobile1987929390.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1422406040.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2066197708.jpg

Wednesday 02/08/2017
31 days on surface.

I mixed 2ml flora gro, 2ml cal-mag and 1ml flora bloom to 1l of water. Ph 5.9
I watered half this morning (500ml) and half this evening (500ml).
The fact that I could give the full litre today compared to yesterday just goes to show the difference the heater is making. The plant looks a lot happier too.

Temperature, 26 celsius.

Wednesday 02/08/2017
31 days on surface.

I mixed 2ml flora gro, 2ml cal-mag and 1ml flora bloom to 1l of water. Ph 5.9
I watered half this morning (500ml) and half this evening (500ml).
The fact that I could give the full litre today compared to yesterday just goes to show the difference the heater is making. The plant looks a lot happier too.

Temperature, 26 celsius.

nice ... you now what i read in these few sentences? i read that you got your grow straightened out , it will cost ye on this grow for sure but this ordeal will pay itself back plentyfold in the next few grows.

look at my track ... i started out with 2x bagseed that yielded me 7 and 8 gr... then i grew a Northern Light #5 photo which i fucked up thouroughly to yield 17g with at least 3g of seeds (about 300-350 seeds)
after that i made an account on this forum and my next grow Blue dream auto yielded me 85gr
my current grow will probably yield about the same ... we will know in a few days ;)
and my next grow is a strain that ive seen yield 380g ( its on their website ) Blue AutoMazar so i want to set the goal to 150g
to me thats already a respectable learning curve but i would like to see your learning curve blow mine out of the water !!!
And im convinced it will cause you sit now after 31 days where i sit after a little over a year in terms of growknowledge

there .... how's that for a morale booster heh ;)

nice ... you now what i read in these few sentences? i read that you got your grow straightened out , it will cost ye on this grow for sure but this ordeal will pay itself back plentyfold in the next few grows.

look at my track ... i started out with 2x bagseed that yielded me 7 and 8 gr... then i grew a Northern Light #5 photo which i fucked up thouroughly to yield 17g with at least 3g of seeds (about 300-350 seeds)
after that i made an account on this forum and my next grow Blue dream auto yielded me 85gr
my current grow will probably yield about the same ... we will know in a few days ;)
and my next grow is a strain that ive seen yield 380g ( its on their website ) Blue AutoMazar so i want to set the goal to 150g
to me thats already a respectable learning curve but i would like to see your learning curve blow mine out of the water !!!
And im convinced it will cause you sit now after 31 days where i sit after a little over a year in terms of growknowledge

there .... how's that for a morale booster heh ;)

Thank pytero.. I'm really looking forward to the next few weeks to see how the plant progresses.

I had done a bag seed grow but about a week in the stem snapped clean in half. Looking back I'm glad it did cause it was a really shitty plant .
Got a seed from a friend after that and grew it outside got about 4grams from her and you can probably guess it was crap..

I got most of my knowledge since joining here from all of you. I had done a lot of research on the internet and just experimenting with the last grow and some advice from friends of mine who have grown in the past but since starting this grow you guys have really helped me out a lot.

Might have screwed this one over but hey now I know what to do next time .

Thursday 03/08/2017
32 days on surface.

I mixed 2ml flora gro, 1ml flora bloom and 2ml cal-mag to 1.5l of water. Ph 5.9
As usual 2 waterings throughout the day, one in the morning (750ml), one in the evening (750ml).

Temperature, 25 celcius. I'm also going to drop the temp back another 1 degree tomorrow and i'll be keeping it at 24 for the rest of the grow. I just had it a bit higher at the start because of that much lost heat before I got the heater.

Just put a bit of a straw around the stem too cause it was beginning to be top heavy falling to the side.

Here's a few pics.
420-magazine-mobile1429263032.jpg
420-magazine-mobile122165359.jpg
420-magazine-mobile145249874.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1274639014.jpg

Nice...24 is only about 73*
I like to keep plants between 75 - 80 when young
The little one is looking good
Are you getting any run off? If so what is the ph
Looking good MJ keep it up

Thanks Tio I'll keep temps around 25/26.

There isn't a lot of run off I'd say about 10-15% most of the water is just been evaporated with the heat. I haven't checked the pH of any run off yet so I'll check that out tomorrow and let you know.

Thanks again.

Friday 04/08/2017
33 days on surface.

2ml flora gro, 1.5ml flora bloom and 2ml cal-mag to 1.5l of water. Ph 5.9
2 feeds 750ml this morning and 750ml this evening.

Temperature, 26 celcius.

Also checked the pH of the run off and it’s sitting at 5.2, which is a bit low so i’m going to bring my water/feed mixture to 6.2 or 6.3 from tomorrow on and then hopefully the run off will be around 5.5 which i would be happy with growing in the coir.

Back
Top Bottom