New Guy With Indoor - Outdoor Dreams

nice

Mother fuckers! Well it was finally time to pull the rest of the plants from outdoors. I was gonna let some go a few more days but it started to rain and they have all started ambering and have over 4 weeks of flush each lol... yeah I started early on the flush it seems.

But back to the mother fuckers part...

So I am pulling all the babies from outside and a couple had APHIDS on the underside of some leaves... Most were easily wiped off, but the biggest and best plant was surprisingly COVERED on the undersides of many leaves. I am talking full blown thousands of black little asshole aphids. There is a good 2oz or 3 oz on it, its the biggest out of all the plants and I know there must be some way to wash them off, but the answer atm is eluding me.

Right now my best bet seems to be soaking it in water/hydrogen peroxide. But I am not 100% sure that will dislodge them.

Man why am I always fighting fucking bugs...

Well if anyone cares it didnt really work. So I basically just sat there for hours picking them off... Which did work but I also picked off some tricomes as well.

I only had to toss about 10% of the buds and they do smell really good and look cool.

that sucks N/A but atleast you got something out of it.
I know its late now but the tobacco pepper spray worked quite weel on spidermites and is supposed to kill just about any bug even the good ones

Well the water/ hydrogen peroxide killed them all. But they wouldnt wash off lol. So it was kinda worse. It was really just on the big blueberry plant. I spent hours picking the fuckers off. The water kinda made them stick to the buds not wash them though...

But the crazy thing was this. So for some weird reason that single blueberry plant grew way bigger then the others, even the other clone of blueberry. Probably had 2-3 times the yield of the other one. AAAAAAAAAAAND check this out... IT GREW BUDS UNDER THE SOIL LIKE A POTATO!!!

I am not fucking kidding. I found with these it was easier to just yank these out of the ground rather then cut the stem near the soil. Well somehow, some fucking way. It had buds, big buds like 1-2 inches under the dirt. And no its no because soil just covered them up, the soil level has always been the same height. It was some weird ass shit for sure.

Ok for anyone who still was listening :D. The final counts are in for harvest of this grow.

Chem D: 7oz
OG Private Reserve: 9.5oz
Blueberry x NL:2.4 oz
NYCD: 1.4 oz
skywalker OG 1.8oz
XXX: 1oz
Helix: 0.2oz lol....

pretty bad yields I know. But this year I plan on improving them a LOT.

Thanks for watching everyone.

I could have but it was starting to rain and rather then leave them outside even longer i decided to pull them. Risking mold or mildew woulda been bad imo.

It all turned out well though and my current grow is about to start its flowering very soon. I got some 6 footers in veg at the moment :).

not bad..not bad at all..just got to improve on that oz #...i'm going to set up a rm with a couple of 40w cfls for sprouts and clones only..get a schedual going...together with a veg rm and a flo rm and a dry rm..keep them all full...i don't have bugs but it would be nice to have a L B farm..:idea:..i could have a lady bug room..let my ladies spend some quality time in there...what is your next grow going to be ???...how many girls ???...i got 2 lbs last summer...going for 4 this year..longer veg...larger pots...thats the key...,stay focus...:byebye:

Yeah MIWA.. I bowed to pressure and Vegged shorter, Now my girls not as big as me:( Bloody 4.5ft?? Whats that?? 6'3 was good...
Im really stressed on yield this time bro, guessing it to be between 5-8 oz dry.. FAR SHORT OF MY 16oz goal....
So if this turns to shit from now, Im gunna go back to CINDY 101..
Following EVERYTHING as I did this time but will veg til 3.5/4ft, double that height - now were talkin! Shit mate, I needed you to say - FOCUS ON LONG VEG AND BIG BUDS.... MAYBE Ill get a surprise and she MAY go through some stretch over the coming days - hopefully 5ft?, she is strong, and has set out perfectly apart from my own adjustments. Ill lose a branch or 2 again.
( SORRY FOR THE HI-JACK MATE!!!! ) PLEASE DONT KIK MY BUTT!!! later guys, Smokemup..

"Now my girls not as big as me:( Bloody 4.5ft?? Whats that?? 6'3 was good..."

I know how you feel. I like to end up using every inch of the 7 feet I have available.

Yeah Ol'man..
Im spewing with myself for not doing as I was doing. So now I have to wait for this to finish and decide my next course of action.
If you saw mt previous grow, I folowed that nearly the same but gave less Veg time, So I will be vegging as long as it takes to hit 3.5/4ft veg height before flippin.
My girls lookin ok, dont get me wrong, but nothing on my last IMO. Tho there may still be 20-30days of flower left IDK??

Yeah Jimmy,
Well I wont have a shotty.. A 75 lb twin cam bow is handy and if I need a lomger shot theres always the .303:):)
But I seriously doubt this will happen again..I AM NOT BEING COMPLACENT ABOUT THIS THO MATE;) There havebeen certain things arranged this time - Ive even stirred the pot by telling people all sorts of shit just to see how the chinese whispers disperse and end up!!
Also, if I were to lose as much bud as last time, Id prob only end up with a quart.. Her yield may some what be smaller than Cindy's, I am almost certain it will be, but if by some miracle I get some dense nugs - ILL BE STOKED!!
ITS A 50/50 bro, She s into day 25 or so flower already, and just makin flowers - just like Cindy.. friggn 63 day flower.... lol Anyways later buds, Smokemup:thumb::thanks:

Well the water/ hydrogen peroxide killed them all. But they wouldnt wash off lol. So it was kinda worse. It was really just on the big blueberry plant. I spent hours picking the fuckers off. The water kinda made them stick to the buds not wash them though...

But the crazy thing was this. So for some weird reason that single blueberry plant grew way bigger then the others, even the other clone of blueberry. Probably had 2-3 times the yield of the other one. AAAAAAAAAAAND check this out... IT GREW BUDS UNDER THE SOIL LIKE A POTATO!!!

I am not fucking kidding. I found with these it was easier to just yank these out of the ground rather then cut the stem near the soil. Well somehow, some fucking way. It had buds, big buds like 1-2 inches under the dirt. And no its no because soil just covered them up, the soil level has always been the same height. It was some weird ass shit for sure.

Your a genius! Lets take that BB of yours and make a guerrilla growers dream! Cannabis Tuberosum! :rofl:

BUGS SUCK BIG TIME and it gets expensive. Hope you can get them under control

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I'm moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom