New Guy With Indoor - Outdoor Dreams

Well I harvested the tops of the Og Kush tonight. There is still around half of each plant. Here is a couple cola pics.

004937.JPG
025165.JPG

looks great Mr. Mensa

Just beautiful Jim...hope you are well my friend!! :yummy:

I think you need to talk to 420 girl....

looks great jimmy...I need a new camera...:bravo:going to take new guy off right?

Was going to change it to "Incredibly Ultra Newb Guy with Indoor - Outdoor Nightmares."

;) Actually I wanted to change my other journals name to include its new strains and put sponsored in part by GJV, as JJ was kind enough to hook me up with some nice hydro nutes for that journal.

So its been a few days since I chopped off the top colas and buds from the OG Kush. But boy am I glad I didnt just chop it all at once.

All the tiny worthless 1/10th - 1/2 gram buds that where everywhere have started to swell and are now like 2-3 times the size they where. I only found a couple Ambers, so I figure waiting a little over one week to harvest these bottom buds is going to be right on par.

the same happened to me mate, i ended up harvesting an auto 3 times, i harvested the top buds and all the others got all the growth hormones and got really fat really quick, so i harvested them and left tiny little buds, they was that small they you wouldnt put them in the trim pile, and after a week or just over these had grown like crazy and all worth keeping, so thats my plan for future harvest if i have small buds lower down the plant

Yeah the brand new growth on the buds is incredibly crystally too. Seems to be more clear cloudy though.

I did leave like 5 of the more hidden top colas too. They seem to also be getting fat.

Oh how I wish I could join the OG hardcore Fluffdawg crew :(.

I'd be beating people to death with a fluffy feathered pillow and using airy buds to sleep on. Oh the fluffy life, how I dreamith of thee.

You are part of the hardcore Fluffdawg Crew my darling! It would just not be the same without my JC to keep me company!

So here is your specially selected Personal Fluffiness For The Day :)

BabyLeopardMeaslesPanic.png

Now of course, there is a Fluffy Silly & Cute Story behind this one... I was only 13 bless me ....

HOOOOOOGE FLUFFY HUGS

:hug:

I always knew you were secretly a Cheeta cub who learned to type and grow weed in a lab experiment gone haywire.

I now have my proof too!

I always knew you were secretly a Cheeta cub who learned to type and grow weed in a lab experiment gone haywire.

I now have my proof too!

so then this does mean she doesnt have measels! ha I knew it

I now have my proof too!

:yikes: Who told you my secret? I'll savage em, I will! Look at my avatar. I am scary. Very scary.

I still can not get a good angle on the OG Kush upclose photos. I keep making them look like crap. I will try again later as they actually look really really good.

Here is just a random pic of what I chopped down so far. Its around 4 oz dry and there is around the same left on the plant maybe a slight bit more.

DSCN6968.JPG

Dammit. I need to be able to rep you for this Jimmy. I am very impressed, and totally in awe. You can't possibly be a noob lol.

:adore::partyboy::love:

Back
Top Bottom