Onlyautos75

Hi all, I've been looking through this site for a while now, there are so many knowledgeable people here and decided to become a member. I think I am too late in starting a journal on my current grow, I'm growing a critical jack auto and a red dwarf auto and I'm on day 39 from sprout. Looking forward to growing with you guys and girls.

Attachments

• 20190604_072059.jpg
    20190604_072059.jpg
    579.3 KB · Views: 121
  • 20190604_072153.jpg
    20190604_072153.jpg
    550.3 KB · Views: 119
Welcome.

Hey Only, good to see you came. Your Dwarfs look awesome.
Thanks stoneotter, I have started a journal now, I think I have done it right. will have a look at your garden when I've finished updating, enjoy the weekend:)

Hi all, I've been looking through this site for a while now, there are so many knowledgeable people here and decided to become a member. I think I am too late in starting a journal on my current grow, I'm growing a critical jack auto and a red dwarf auto and I'm on day 39 from sprout. Looking forward to growing with you guys and girls.
:welcome: to :420: O :passitleft:

Hey @Onlyautos75 ... Nice to see you got your grow journal going ... I'm interested in the Red Dwarf Auto.
Hi SQI2kGuy, the red dwarf is a little stunner and a very quick grower, will be updating my journal now and will put all the info I have about her on there, I will have a read through your journals after I've updated mine
:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom