Hello all, after years of just reading yall threads that pop up on Google i finally decided to join. I will be doing a 32 gallon rdwc system from Rubbermaid garbage cans. Please feel free to direct me to similar threads if any. Thanks for having me
Welcome to the @420 Magazine growers family. As a member you’re entitled to discounts on the Sponsors products.And after 50 posts you can enter all the many contests here. There’s links to starting your own Grow Journal which you’ll want to do for advice. Remember to be specific with lots of pictures. Happy growing @PnwDWC .

Welcome to the forum @PnwDWC tag me (@ in front my user name) if you start a journal.

Welcome to 420 Magazine @PnwDWC

Does the DWC in your screen name mean Deep Water Culture? :rofl:
Have you grown before?

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Hello all, after years of just reading yall threads that pop up on Google i finally decided to join. I will be doing a 32 gallon rdwc system from Rubbermaid garbage cans. Please feel free to direct me to similar threads if any. Thanks for having me
Welcome to the community! Can’t wait to see some content, dwc grows are always fascinating.

Welcome to the @420 Magazine growers family. As a member you’re entitled to discounts on the Sponsors products.And after 50 posts you can enter all the many contests here. There’s links to starting your own Grow Journal which you’ll want to do for advice. Remember to be specific with lots of pictures. Happy growing @PnwDWC .
As Captain said check out the sponsors. I was amazed as to how close they all are.

Welcome to 420Magazine my friend. :welcome:

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Back
Top Bottom