DRY = 23.7 Ounce Weight

I needed a BETTER Mental idea of what an Ounce of water is
so pulled up this chart as a visual clue

"chart says some numbers have been ROUNDED", Cant have that

MY BEST calculation so far are

1.043125 Ounces = 1/8 Cup of Water
8.345 Ounces = 1 Cup

So at this point it looks like the
GUAWI has approx 1.5 cups of water left THINKING I will DUNK at 1 cup left in pot

EDIT: So far only 2 checks, I look to be loosing 1.5 to 2 ounces a day and by my estimate
Guawi should be ready tomorrow lights on

Oh Cool, Was just getting last nights 9 day seedling photos ready and
Found GDP has pushed 5 FINGER LEAFS as her first real set
Lobed - single blade - 5 blade leafs:)

Another interesting fact Looks like GDP has Hooked up with the soil, starting
to pick up speed. This is the same side of TENT all my grow so far have hooked
up on FIRST ?

Next run I will try moving my TENT 2 Feet to the left ?

======================================

Props to you Gazoo. That's some quality data there. I wish my wife's OCD was productive instead of counter productive I could use a mind like yours around here. I know I sure as hell couldn't do all that with amount of plants I run. It takes all my free time as it is. Now if you find a strain you like growing you should run it over and over until it's mastered. With your detail you'd know exactly what drench did what to your plant and how heavy feedings affect it vs. lighter feedings. Nice job Gazoo.

Props to you Gazoo. That's some quality data there. I wish my wife's OCD was productive instead of counter productive I could use a mind like yours around here. I know I sure as hell couldn't do all that with amount of plants I run. It takes all my free time as it is. Now if you find a strain you like growing you should run it over and over until it's mastered. With your detail you'd know exactly what drench did what to your plant and how heavy feedings affect it vs. lighter feedings. Nice job Gazoo.

Thanks Much appreciated

For sure the key here is running only 2 plants. I can pay CLOSE attention to every detail,
Which is what I have to do anyway :rofl: All said and done this is a good fit for my "Well-being"
also I LOVE a challenge.

"NO MORE 420 WATERMARKS" :goodjob:"

EDIT: Good New just received my 730nm replacement bulb. Much bigger than
the one I am replacing (5 inches across Face) . Hope the fixture can hold up all the extra weight

EDIT EDIT: Wow that was fast just went to order another one and the price went up 10.00 Looks like I need to
shop around again
MAYBE THIS ONE

FAR_RED_PUCK.png
EDIT

Made a few adjustments to the Plan

Since I did a Top Dribble on the GUAWI yesterday, the weight today
was actually 0.2 MORE :hmmmm: Unaccounted for Variable :( Need to record
exact weight of added water next time

After giving this some thought I came to the conclusion this is better. I can
stretch out the time to water the Guawi a little with the top dribble on both Pots.

I may be able to delay it just enough to start the Feeding scheduled with the FIRST DUNK ?
Since I am delaying it I hope to postpone it long enough to be at the start of Veg at next dunk.

ALSO since the left side of TENT seems to be the side of the tent that gets hooked up with
the soil first (this time also), I switched them, lets see if the GUAWI can hook up now as well
:thumb:

What are thoughts on difference right to left side? Thinking it has to be temp or airflow assuming there is no major difference inside tent of that side which may cause less reflected light.

What are thoughts on difference right to left side? Thinking it has to be temp or airflow assuming there is no major difference inside tent of that side which may cause less reflected light.

Good morning buddy

You hit it on the Head, Right side of TENT is next to the Non-insulated Garage causing that
side to always be a few deg lower. I added a large Heat Mat (40 some inches long) hung on that side
covered with the white side of Panda sheeting (otherwise black, need reflection) anyway still seeing
differences, Next adjustment will be to move inlet to other side and see if that helps.

My last resort will be to move the TENT and see if that corrects the issue.

ANOTHER Random Thought:hmmmm:

Noticed that one of my small Humidifiers is starting to get the start of green algae growing
on the inside of water holder. Looking at the inlet there is only one small 2 inch opening
can't get in there and clean so quick fix was to put some Hydrogen Peroxide in that one as well.

Now thinking I wonder what that could do as far as the plant pulling some in through foliar uptake ?
I know Hydrogen Peroxide breaks down fast once added to water and thinking the process of vaporizing
probably helps a lot but still Wondering, Looks like I need to do some research on this :)

EDIT: Since I am not sure what the Hydrogen Peroxide can do when added to the Humidifier, I REMOVED
IT
and now its running in the garage were I will do the CORRECT cleaning process with Bleach. I need to read
the instructions but I beleaive this is the approved method

I have thought about using the spinning humidifier I have for my cool mist cloner to mist with a foliar feed. The RH spike would be crazy though.

Made a few adjustments to the Plan

Since I did a Top Dribble on the GUAWI yesterday, the weight today
was actually 0.2 MORE :hmmmm: Unaccounted for Variable :( Need to record
exact weight of added water next time

After giving this some thought I came to the conclusion this is better. I can
stretch out the time to water the Guawi a little with the top dribble on both Pots.

I may be able to delay it just enough to start the Feeding scheduled with the FIRST DUNK ?
Since I am delaying it I hope to postpone it long enough to be at the start of Veg at next dunk.

ALSO since the left side of TENT seems to be the side of the tent that gets hooked up with
the soil first (this time also), I switched them, lets see if the GUAWI can hook up now as well
:thumb:
Be honest, how many times do you take out the pots to weigh and re-weigh each day??

Someone is going to come along and bury a rock in your soil to watch the wheels come off the cart, with you trying to figure out where the hell this additional weight came from :laugh:.

Be honest, how many times do you take out the pots to weigh and re-weigh each day??

Someone is going to come along and bury a rock in your soil to watch the wheels come off the cart, with you trying to figure out where the hell this additional weight came from :laugh:.

For now until I have a good idea of how they dry its once a day at Lights On
:rofl: For sure it stops me in my tracks when something does NOT read as expected and I
CAN NOT proceed until I know why. This is why I have to record everything, I know
how my world can STOP when things don't fit

Have you ever done much research on the Korean Natural Farming inputs? Your detail in that realm would be awesome.

i have not but will take a look. Never stop looking for new things to try :thanks:

Sick setup, I'll be watching this one closely. Good luck.
===================================================================
:cheer: 1 :slide: 9 :welcome: 5 :slide: 8 :cheer:
===================================================================

Thanks Dude (Skeletor)

Welcome

This is Mostly cobbled together as Ideas Pop into my Head ;) Very Limited space so need to get it
Dialed in as close as I can, Love a challenge and Playing MOTHER NATURE has a lot of them.
but having Fun Trying

Just up from replacing the NOW CLEANED as directed Humidifier :rolleyes:

Since I was there and could not resist a LOOK I noticed

At DAY 10 from POP

GDP is also Pushing her 4th Node, Counting from single blade
Not 1st Lobed Set.

GDP is also starting to open up the Stacked nodes and as mentioned
earlier 2nd set of leafs are 5 blade :) Hooked up

GUAWI is only Pushing the 3rd node but has been moved to the PREFERRED SPOT
so hoping to see the burst soon

MAYBE THIS ONE

FAR_RED_PUCK.png