New Sponsor: Dr. Seeds From Canada

Ordered on the 16th got my seeds today. very fast, thank you. put 4 GDP in rapid rooter as per usual.
when I ordered I chose a strain i didn't actually want. i didn't have to cancel the order, i just emailed and asked if it would be ok to switch for another kind and it was done with no hassles, and didn't have to redo the order.

looking forward to the grow, and love the tins. they will be saved. Thanks @DrSeeds
20191119_104723.jpg

just ordered christmas prezzies !

got some going too..

2 lsd, 3 northern lights cbd, and a tangie mutie. it happens. growing it for science :cheesygrinsmiley:

hempy style on mega crop. they are a bit hungry, can't keep up..

thanks for the seeds and support @DrSeeds

Rebecca, are you still offering seeds three tins for the price of two? Also are you expecting any new strains in the near future. I have been impressed with the seeds so far 100% germination across four different strains. I just started flowering Chem dawg and Gorilla glue I'm anxious to see how they turn out.

Rebecca, are you still offering seeds three tins for the price of two? Also are you expecting any new strains in the near future. I have been impressed with the seeds so far 100% germination across four different strains. I just started flowering Chem dawg and Gorilla glue I'm anxious to see how they turn out.
I've ran the Gorilla Glue my last 3 runs. No disappointment from @DrSeeds. That's the wife's go to.

That is good advice that everyone should follow. Nicely worded emails can get issues resolved most times. I did reach out but alas they assured me it went out. I do believe the address was handwritten the last time so that may have some bearing on why I did not receive it.
lol
you sound like a real winner XD

This is the final 2 seeds of GG#4 with a clone from the prior grow in the middle.
The one on the left was in a veg tent for 3+ weeks then under the SCROG screen for 6+weeks before flipping. It leans very heavy Sativa and it appears the 9 weeks of flower is roughly accurate with this one.
The middle is an Indica leaner (see the wide leaves) cloned from the last grow. It grew the oily chunky buds that collapse the plant without support that GG#4 is known for. It had maybe a dozen new leaves on it when flipped hence its small size but I've already got one rooted clone from it already vegging and am rooting another. The right one was twisted and stunted from the beginning (seed popped the same time as the far left one). It does not stretch, it just twists. I even have it on something to get it closer to the light and like the middle one (which is also on something) it was never SCROGed on that screen. However, a non-stretching GG#4 is interesting and the Trichromes are the heaviest on this plant out of all three. Given that it has several more weeks to finish (unlike its sister on the left, it appears the right one will take as long as the middle one takes and took the last time) those trichomes will get even more numerous. So I'm cloning two more of those. Perhaps on the next grow I'll settle on which to clone henceforth.
1577492999304-256201019.jpg

Hello everyone, this is Rebecca from Dr. Seeds. I am your Customer Service agent.
For those of you who do not know Dr. Seeds, we are a Seedbank from Canada. We sell a wide range of Feminized, Autoflowering and CBD strains in collectible tins.
Dr. Seeds has a good deal for 420 Magazine followers. You can get 3 strains for the price of 2. Here is the link to the page with the promo code.
If you are considering ordering from us, please take time to read our return policy. Specifically note that while we guarantee delivery, we do not guarantee germination. We don't have a problem with germination issues typically and receive a lot of positive feedback every week about our genetics and customer success, but we believe in transparency and want new customers to know what our return policy is so there is no misunderstandings after an order.
We hope to hear from you soon. We will be sending some current customers to this website to post some pictures soon so that you can get to know us better by hearing from people who have tried out seeds already.
If you have any questions you can email me directly at rebecca@drseeds.net.
this is my first time ordering from dr. seeds and i cant wait to grow out these strains. great customer service!!!!

Hello everyone, this is Rebecca from Dr. Seeds. I am your Customer Service agent.
For those of you who do not know Dr. Seeds, we are a Seedbank from Canada. We sell a wide range of Feminized, Autoflowering and CBD strains in collectible tins.
Dr. Seeds has a good deal for 420 Magazine followers. You can get 3 strains for the price of 2. Here is the link to the page with the promo code.
If you are considering ordering from us, please take time to read our return policy. Specifically note that while we guarantee delivery, we do not guarantee germination. We don't have a problem with germination issues typically and receive a lot of positive feedback every week about our genetics and customer success, but we believe in transparency and want new customers to know what our return policy is so there is no misunderstandings after an order.
We hope to hear from you soon. We will be sending some current customers to this website to post some pictures soon so that you can get to know us better by hearing from people who have tried out seeds already.
If you have any questions you can email me directly at rebecca@drseeds.net.
Hi Rebecca, will you be having any new strains to offer in the near future. I currently have Chem dawg #4 and gorrila glue #4 in flower and Cinderella 99 x blueberry and power plant in the veg tent. I have had 100% germination and very healthy and happy plants.
IMG_20200107_195952.jpg

Back
Top Bottom