New to 420 Magazine, been a smoker for 50 plus years want to switch to med - Alberta Canada

Cumulos

420 Member
High hi higher from cumulos alberta canada. Signed up a couple months ago just been looking around. Started toking late 60s early 70s hard to remember lol. Instant relief never knew why. It was always illegal, so never tried growing just kept smoking. Since it became legal been researching. I have a lot of ailments. Dr. will not prescribe i want off of 2 opiods been on 20 plus years. He says no research. Diabeties, periphial nuropathy vascular depression arthritis need i go on. So bought a 2' 3" x 2' 3" tent kit and gonna try growing 4 plants. Hopefully I can make success happen. Thanks for listening will keep in touch. Cumulos

High hi higher from cumulos alberta canada. Signed up a couple months ago just been looking around. Started toking late 60s early 70s hard to remember lol. Instant relief never knew why. It was always illegal, so never tried growing just kept smoking. Since it became legal been researching. I have a lot of ailments. Dr. will not prescribe i want off of 2 opiods been on 20 plus years. He says no research. Diabeties, periphial nuropathy vascular depression arthritis need i go on. So bought a 2' 3" x 2' 3" tent kit and gonna try growing 4 plants. Hopefully I can make success happen. Thanks for listening will keep in touch. Cumulos
:welcome: to the forum @Cumulos :passitleft:...Hell I wasn't born til the late '60's :rofl: didn't smoke til '05-'06..started growing in '07, straight outa retirement :slide::headbanger::morenutes:

But you're in the right place to learn...and I'd only do 2 plants in a 2x3 tent at most...they get big quicker than you think :goodluck::snowboating:

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Cumulos

Have you ever grown anything before?
What kind of equipment do you have for your tent?

This may help you decided the type of cannabis to grow.
Medical Marijuana Treatment

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

@Cumulos , welcome to the gang and good luck with your intended grow.
Have you decided on any certain strain to grow?
I'm sure your aware that there are plants with very high medical cbd properties for a number of ailments we old timers seem to have.
Check out some of the seed advertisers here at 420, these guys are knowledgeable about which plants are good for various disorders.
Looking forward to seeing posts.

Welcome to the community! If you can, I’d suggest getting a grow journal going.. It’s probably one of the best things I’ve done for my grow. Stay high! :meditate:

Welcome to 420magazine my friend.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Oops Sorry I hit quote by mistake , good luck +welcome to @420 Magazine . CL🍀

:welcome: to the community, Cumulos. I'm in Canada, too (Ontario).

Here's the best thread for learning how to get off opioids with cannabis that may be helpful.

If you need help finding anything else, let me know.

 Hi @Cumulos!

This is a great place to work on getting the right things to help heal you and ease your pain.

There's nothing like the sense of accomplishment that goes along with all of the medicinal benefits once you have grown your own.

Hope to see you start a journal soon, everyone here loves to follow a fellow grow bud.

As you can see, it's just a really welcoming place and you'll come to know it like home I'm sure!

Good luck and keep us posted!

:welcome: to the forum @Cumulos :passitleft:...Hell I wasn't born til the late '60's :rofl: didn't smoke til '05-'06..started growing in '07, straight outa retirement :slide::headbanger::morenutes:

But you're in the right place to learn...and I'd only do 2 plants in a 2x3 tent at most...they get big quicker than you think :goodluck::snowboating:
Hey MochaBud thanks for the message. I'm just going straight into retirement. I think I've gotta get rid of a Pink Plum Kush she has gotten little balls with no hair. I bought a 5 pack at local dispensary and every seed went this way so for safety i got rid of them thinking male or herm. I'm wondering if there is a chance that this strain or brand grows this way. So I'm down to 3. How'd you know. Any help is nice thanks cumulos

. I'm just going straight into retirement. I think I've gotta get rid of a Pink Plum Kush she has gotten little balls with no hair. I bought a 5 pack at local dispensary and every seed went this way so for safety i got rid of them thinking male or herm. I'm wondering if there is a chance that this strain or brand grows this way. So I'm down to 3. How'd you know. Any help is nice thanks cumulos
Did the seed pack say female or fem on it. Sounds like you may have bought regulars

This is a male plant. the pods will open into 4 & pollen will fall out
IMG_1373.JPG

Hey There. No they were regulars i was so itchin to get going, and were the only ones without a 3 hr drive. Mine don't have the long hanger thingy but the balls look the same without the fury look. Finally a nice pic of a male thanks a lot. I'm trying to figure out pics

20221013_094955.jpg

20221013_094758.jpg

Hey There. No they were regulars i was so itchin to get going, and were the only ones without a 3 hr drive. Mine don't have the long hanger thingy but the balls look the same without the fury look. Finally a nice pic of a male thanks a lot. I'm trying to figure out pics

20221013_094955.jpg

20221013_094758.jpg
Better luck with the last ones, that be a male. Not sure why the growth looks so twisted

Ya I already got him in the old "green bin of useless plants" garbage. These new ones are from different place. 1 Northern Lights Auto Fem. and 2 Frost Blue Cherry Pie Fem. 2 weeks into pots. Thanks for your xpertese

20221013_212912.jpg

20221013_212910.jpg

Ya I already got him in the old "green bin of useless plants" garbage. These new ones are from different place. 1 Northern Lights Auto Fem. and 2 Frost Blue Cherry Pie Fem. 2 weeks into pots. Thanks for your xpertese

20221013_212912.jpg

20221013_212910.jpg
Good morning @Cumulos Garden looks great this morning.
Love the pots with the holes, great for training.
Just a thought though.
Your pots aren't full.
Your wasting the most valuable real-estate in your tent. :Namaste:
In my Heavens Shores thread I explain how to fill pots properly.
Your roots are vital give themnthe best opportunity to grow.
Hope your having a great day my friend.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Back
Top Bottom