New to 420

Double7

Just floating around getting information doing outside grow some train wreck and green crack .

Sent from my XT1080 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Just floating around getting information doing outside grow some train wreck and green crack:thumb:
Welcome to the forums 77, lots of floating to be done. It's an overload of information once you start "studying" the many threads. How's the outdoor grow going so far? Have you started a journal, we'd love a glimpse of your crop..

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Hey Double7 welcome to :420: I agree with the earlier post, it would be great to see your grow in a journal. Unfortunately I'm not lucky enough to have the weather to grow outdoors here, but I've seen the size of some of those trees grown :)

Thanks for the welcome you all not much of a typer don't have any pics of the ladies + not sure if I know how to do that yet

:welcome: 77, from another outdoor grower. I just put mine out permanently two days ago.
I hope you decide to stick around and journal your journey. I love a long slow ride! :cheesygrinsmiley:

:welcome: 77, from another outdoor grower. I just put mine out permanently two days ago.
I hope you decide to stick around and journal your journey. I love a long slow ride! :cheesygrinsmiley:
Thanks for the welcome I'm not much of a social media person but I have read your Journal got some nice looking ladies

Back
Top Bottom