Newbies First Grow

Nice looking grow man i subscribed once i saw you wanted to do the circular LST that is what I'm doing with my grow. But now I am just flat out jealous and pondering wtf is going on with my grow. I had my seeds germinated and planted 3 days before yours and my biggest plant is 1/5 the size of yours maybe organic isn't the way to go...for me...

Anywho good work :goodjob:

2 days ago..not much to report trimmed a few leaves and put her back
20160601_165137.jpg
20160601_165147.jpg
20160601_165236.jpg

:Namaste:

Ok guy's, here's a better update :)
I didn't get her to spiral during LST. Pretty much bent her over and she only got as far as the rim of the pot before time to flip. She filled out nicely with a pretty easy training regime and is now at week two of 12/12
Here's a photo of the flower forming at the end of the main stem

20160603_170452.jpg

I've only been giving her water evey 4 days or so and have only given her about 4 drinks of full strength nutes. Here's a picture of the carp juice and bottle I'm using. Tonight she got a good water. should see some good results

20160603_170338.jpg

another flower on the way....

20160603_170400.jpg

This is where she lives....

20160603_170554.jpg

I can put her in the basement and give her buds some air later on

:love:

well yeah. looks good man. Your going to have to keep her short because those lights don't penetrate very far. I would really recommend doing a baby Scrog in there. Its dead easy and you will have far more control and every bud will get the same light giving you the best yield possible in that small space. All you need is some string to make a screen for that.

So right you were Stiritup420 :)

Seedling day 2. I've drilled some holes on the outside of the pot for LST. I'm going to grow the little baby in a spiral, but I'll give her a couple of weeks before I start tying her down.
20160421_183203.jpg

Eyetim9 I think I was a bit optimistic with the spiral, or naive perhaps? Would definitely top and spread her next time :)

I'm going to do that also on my next grow, mine right now is at it's first bend from the edge of the pot going on it's 2nd node from their I believe. Although my plant is small for it's age (I believe because of my PH levels being so high the whole grow so far) it has at least 8 future cola chutes, although small but should form well once into flowering stage. I'm gonna give it another week or so in veg then start flowering.

And in that week or so i don't believe I'll be getting a complete spiral also, but a good curve i think.

20160612_135950.jpg

Pot's in the basement and she got some breeze for the first time.

20160612_140003.jpg

Lights lowered and she's here to stay.

20160612_140021.jpg

3 weeks in flower yesterday, some of these leaves down below may suffer?

20160612_140100.jpg

Yes Bigbuds, the lights are attached to a shelf which is as low as it can go at the moment but can be raised another foot and a half in 3 inch increments :)

She's not looking 100% tonight but the change had to happen.
I'm away for the next 4 nights on business so I'll give her a feed and water tomorrow and leave her to it.
Will be end of week 4 when I see her then and hopefully she's thriving.
namaste

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

Back
Top Bottom