Newbies First Grow

Ok it is lights out tonight for first time. Swapped out 2 cool for 2 warm so now have 4 warm and 2 cool lights to wake her up :)

5 weeks from planting seed, through veg and into flower :) Thanks for all the help so far and ready to follow good advice for the next 10 weeks or so

Here she is just before bed
20160521_221127.jpg

20160521_221152.jpg

:thanks:

Looks like she had a good nap.
I pruned all the growth underneath and all the small growth above before giving her a fresh drink and back under the light
20160522_135123.jpg
20160522_135140.jpg

Welcome Beardee and thanks for the kind words. The best thing about this forum is the great advice you get. My baby looks nothing like I imagined (and so much better than) when I started this grow :)

Welcome bobo and Asesino :)
I got some advice pretty early to LST and didn't do any topping. Some links that DocFez sent me show some techniques which I have followed as best I can. One of them tops the plant quite early which I will probably do next time.
In the meantime, she looks pretty good for a fruitful harvest if I can keep her on track...

Thanks all for the positive comments. I'm sure they are helping her along :)
As I've said before, the guidance I have received from this forum has turned my 1st grow from no idea to nice ideas. If we can all learn from them, then the world has got to be a better place :)

Back
Top Bottom