NewBoy420 1st 4x4 Tent Grow - Solis Tek DE 1000 Watts!

As long as it is still green, pray, meditate, send vibes... whatever it takes. If she still looks the same tomorrow plant another bean.

I doubt light is the prob as she never even spread her baby leaves to receive light. Maybe go buy a shoplight fixture with a CFL and have a seedling station. That is what I do. But, sometimes beans fail. Part of the game.

Ok bro so its not the light then. I was worried it might be too intense. I have cfl 2 bulbs 125w 5500k would they work? How many bulbs do I need for about 8-9 seedlings. how about the dirt if it get to hot could that be Problem?

Your CFLs you have is perfect for up to a dozen seedling for the first week or two. Once they have produced a couple of real leaf nodes they can go under the HID.

I have used FFOF for years, but I haven't grown or bought ant in the last five years. I was told that it has changed and was recommended to me to cut it with peat and perlite because it is too hot for seedlings now. Seedlings can be very sensitive to nutes. They need nothing for the first couple of weeks. I would rather them get hungry than burned up myself. Remember that these are weeds (oh don't jump on me anti-weed crew) all they want to do is grow and reproduce.

The best advice I got early on was: "Just provide an environment and they will grow themselves. You can't force them to grow."

I have had some Aurora Indica beans in a paper towel for 3 days now and none have popped. :( May have to resort to bagseed until my AK47 beans are made.

yes 2 of my critical kush from barney's the same(i :thedoubletake: missed all seeds was germinated when i potted >>>seedbanks don't work 100%(I grow cannabis since 24 years outdoor & 12 indoor & i was tested a lot's of seedbanks...and i'll continue.
imho my favourites are: sensiseeds,serious,dutch passion, cali connection, rare darkness, tga subcool, barney's, Karma Genetics,DNA,Soma ,Mandala, Positronics,TH seeds
As long as it is still green, pray, meditate, send vibes... whatever it takes. If she still looks the same tomorrow plant another bean.

I doubt light is the prob as she never even spread her baby leaves to receive light. Maybe go buy a shoplight fixture with a CFL and have a seedling station. That is what I do. But, sometimes beans fail. Part of the game.

Hungaluz im sorry to hear that. it sucks so hard. it sounds like these things happen. i thought i messed it up somehow. well i put a new order in today so will be getting 6 new strains. soon i ordered more critical so if they don't germinate. i don't think i will buy them again.

how i set them up now under cfls.
20150318_193353.jpg

View image in gallery

Thank you. Im super excited. any tips or advice you can pass down bro? about anything and diy or mistakes or discoveries on the the growing ways lol?
i am only on my second grow, first with the setup i have. I'll stop by here and there and if I can help I will. But I only like to give advice on stuff I know from experience. Unfortunately I don't grow from seed so I am not very experienced with this stage of life but, a small t5 light or some cfl is more than enough for seedlings, you are on the right track :)

I have returned, great Journal, kickass equipment, you need to relax a bit though ;) this is suppose to be fun lmao, everyone has given you great advice. Your on your way to great success, and about that other plant that seems stunted don't trash it, I have seen them take weeks of slow growth, then they get established and they take off, I have only ever had this issue with fem beans,

I grow everything from regular unfeminzed seed and you are doing great, I have RH in the low 20's as well no worries, you won't need the baggies, your ladies look like they are well on there way. If the light hasn't burned them by now you should be fine but you can really just keep them under the cfls till they get established.

When you take Pics include your thermometer / RH so we can see. Good job man really good job, your proof anyone can grow if they are diligent and do there homework.

i am only on my second grow, first with the setup i have. I'll stop by here and there and if I can help I will. But I only like to give advice on stuff I know from experience. Unfortunately I don't grow from seed so I am not very experienced with this stage of life but, a small t5 light or some cfl is more than enough for seedlings, you are on the right track :)

Thanks i appreciate the honesty bro.

I have returned, great Journal, kickass equipment, you need to relax a bit though ;) this is suppose to be fun lmao, everyone has given you great advice. Your on your way to great success, and about that other plant that seems stunted don't trash it, I have seen them take weeks of slow growth, then they get established and they take off, I have only ever had this issue with fem beans,

I grow everything from regular unfeminzed seed and you are doing great, I have RH in the low 20's as well no worries, you won't need the baggies, your ladies look like they are well on there way. If the light hasn't burned them by now you should be fine but you can really just keep them under the cfls till they get established.

When you take Pics include your thermometer / RH so we can see. Good job man really good job, your proof anyone can grow if they are diligent and do there homework.

Ok Meta tron i will relax lol just worried, i want to make sure i do a good job.

I have done my home work, well i tired. i guess i just wish i knew what i was doing so i dont think im not doing something right. im sure that with a couple a runs under me that feeling will go away.

ok bro i will do that, ill post one now!

Hey bud looking good you can take the bags off, in the future use the red cups, the clear ones will let too much light into the root zone, roots need darkness, you can set those clear cups inside another cup in the mean time :)

Temps and Humidity look fine bros, I know some people say humidity should be this or that but truth is you should be able to grow what you need with ambient humidity, I have seen lots of people succeed with low humidity, but with the advent of spring it seems like the humidity is going up.

clones are the only thing I use domes for, and clones are really a just incase, like if I suddenly find a super duper strain or phenol I want to make seeds from, but usually the clones get tossed if things are mediocre or I am not doing a breeding selection. but Ideally you will veg them out and take the tops as clones.

Looking good, temps and humidity are fine. I like try keep my tent at 75-80f and 50-60% during veg but I had gone a whole week where it was 20-30% my girls came out fine I only veg for 3 weeks so that was a 3rd of their veg time. Keep up the good work. You can also get a cheap humidifier for 10-15$ if you are worried about it.

Back
Top Bottom