NewBoy420 1st 4x4 Tent Grow - Solis Tek DE 1000 Watts!

I haven't grown with HID, so you'll need to get a specific answer from someone who has, I just wanted to share the charts for a basic light distance guide now. But I think GhettoGro is right on with raising the light a bit higher than the charts say. The same principle applies to LEDs as well when growing seedlings.

And yeah.. good point man, I never noticed the 600 was missing. I'll have to check the web to see if I can find a more complete set of charts.

They should do just fine without the baggies now, you'll just need to provide water.

Antics
Ok i hope some who views the thread will know. i raised it up to 2 feet for now until i find out the right distance.

If i take them out the baggies. what should my humid level be at?

:thumb: very nice setup ,I think better to take a little pot, because in short time the roots growing fast and they don't like the light, I currently potted Ghost Train Haze1 (MOSTLY SATIVA!)and the end or the roots came out bottom of my 11cm*11cm*12cm pot (the baby only 30 hours old !!!)
Should I leave them in the baggies or are they good to be taken out?
:thumb:

Hi NewBoy420!
I don't think it is necessary to transplant them right now, you can grow in that little cup until they reach a decent clone size without any problem, and don't keep the soil too wet all the time, let the roots go search for water.
With seedling I would recommend you to use a single t5 strip or even some CFL's bulbs, it would save you some money at the end.
Your humidity is very low. I just message another grower with the same problem, here is the link with my message. Northern Light Auto - Soil - Stealth - CFL - Newbie

Peace

Keeper thanks ok I been just checking them make sure that the soil don't get to dry. I have a a little beaker I use to water them its like 5 table spoons I believe. should I buy a humidifier?

Keeper thanks ok I been just checking them make sure that the soil don't get to dry. I have a a little beaker I use to water them its like 5 table spoons I believe. should I buy a humidifier?

Depending on the climate where you live, it should not be required. I live in the southeast US where humitidy is usually above 40%. If you live in the southwest you may need a humidifier. If not, sometimes just a pan of water or a wet towel in the grow area can provide the moisture you need.

Guys is she ok? Im starting to get nervous?
20150317_202708.jpg

For a whole day bro. all the other ones have sprouted and are doing Good. This one I think I might have not planted deep enough. Or I might have put them under the light to soon. I have it about 2 feet away at 600w. Im really bumbed out that was CBD critical mass.

Back
Top Bottom