Newty’s Perpetual Pantry Party & Outdoor Grow Show

420-magazine-mobile433126675.jpg

Almost forgot this one for you gramps! I'd love to have a canna-latte with you in my kitchen .
Mmmmmmmm! You know how to do it right newty! So i know for quadlining, or any other top the important thing isnwhat you said. Not to count the firat node. In nature it produces buds less than half the time. So you want the second and third, or 3rd and 4th node to be come your quadline. 4th and 5th is okay too but if I remember correctly light addict preached the 3rd node being the optimal. (This applied to his flux method, but for topping plants as well).

Regardless it will be cool to see the difference between the top at different spots. And I'm sure you will yield so awesome meds! Cheers. Time for my morning roast

Hi Newty! Woo busy pantry you got here! Transplant looks swell! You can always water your microbes in from the top as well . I top water microbes every watering!

Glad to see Kona back to normal ;) give that goof a wrestle for me . gosh it looks like my dog could be his bro XD
420-magazine-mobile1680562868.jpg

Crazy mutts XD

Hope your day goes swell! Love how you started it ;P canna latte is definitely gunna be a thing when I have trim for oils! Lots of love from the coast Newty! It's kinda sunny here? Hope there's some sun in your day today too :3

Awesome news Swagg! Glad they are working for you. I like to mix up the strains, Latte of Sativa then a half a gingy cookie and hour or so later and so on. #keepthebuzzgoing Thanks for checking in bud we will see you soon I'm sure✌️....
I already broke into my Xmas gingys ..I better get them sent out or I'll eat them all!
420-magazine-mobile1651544797.jpg

Mmmmmmmm! You know how to do it right newty! So i know for quadlining, or any other top the important thing isnwhat you said. Not to count the firat node. In nature it produces buds less than half the time. So you want the second and third, or 3rd and 4th node to be come your quadline. 4th and 5th is okay too but if I remember correctly light addict preached the 3rd node being the optimal. (This applied to his flux method, but for topping plants as well).

Regardless it will be cool to see the difference between the top at different spots. And I'm sure you will yield so awesome meds! Cheers. Time for my morning roast .

Thanks for this Dabbs.I'm thinking I'll snip the next one on both so they will have been topped at different times and let the experiments begin!! Let's see this optimal 3rd node thing in person. Have a great roast and stay warm..✌️....

Hi Newty! Woo busy pantry you got here! Transplant looks swell! You can always water your microbes in from the top as well . I top water microbes every watering!

Glad to see Kona back to normal ;) give that goof a wrestle for me . gosh it looks like my dog could be his bro XD
420-magazine-mobile1680562868.jpg

Crazy mutts XD

Hope your day goes swell! Love how you started it ;P canna latte is definitely gunna be a thing when I have trim for oils! Lots of love from the coast Newty! It's kinda sunny here? Hope there's some sun in your day today too :3

Awwwwwwwweeeeeeee I think they are bro's! Ya never know, my guy had 10 sibs I think? All rescues. Thanks for the microbe info, I'm thinking I'll start introducing them on a schedule to one WW and see what happens.

Thought I saw the sun trying to peek out but no go.The #gloomfest continues here in the Capital. It's getting brutal but I'll keep lighting it up everywhere I go and make my own sun ☀️

Have a great day from Kona and I
420-magazine-mobile1151458291.jpg

Mines a rescue too <3 we love to save animals here .

Nice thing about microbes is it's hard to get your plants to od on them so don't be shy! I lay them on heavy on young plants cause that's all that is safe to give them lol

Aww thanks Newty, what a cutie . cheers!

Aww giving you the why did we stop eyes? XD such good companions <3 Did they get all crazy and rowdy when the first snow came? My dog hops around like a puppy when it snows out XD

Living in Canada and havin a furry buddy is something everyone should experience lol

Aww giving you the why did we stop eyes? XD such good companions <3 Did they get all crazy and rowdy when the first snow came? My dog hops around like a puppy when it snows out XD

Living in Canada and havin a furry buddy is something everyone should experience lol

Yes I have mixed emotions from them in winter! Lol Kona can't get enough and Cree really doesn't care for it but she's a trooper .
I agree with you about that my friend! Sending you a pile of snow vibes for your pup;)

I recently switched LP's from Aurora here in AB to Organigram out east in Moncton. I switched because I had heard good things about prices. Ran off real quick to pick up my parcel. .. I was so surprised to get the missed slip yesterday as I just ordered this passed Tuesday!! It came all the way out east in less than 2 days .
Look at all the extras I got! A cool edibles cook book (how did they know;) and this blue empty container must be for my PRD's...
420-magazine-mobile342916656.jpg

That's awesome Newty! Gotta love mail order goodies ;D

Big day big day! Lots to update!
WW1 -day 23
WW2-day 16
Both got topped today at the same node. I went back in some journals, mainly Ase to get that quadline info also thanks to Dabbs;) essentially they both got their 4th node popped...WW2's was just smaller. I should have 4 main branches to tie down soon, I mean if they make it. .
420-magazine-mobile1543168497.jpg
420-magazine-mobile374386020.jpg

And baby sis!
420-magazine-mobile742209672.jpg

BIG MAMA Aka BB update! day 23 since harvest and we got a green spot! It's small so bare with me but it's there! She's been brown for weeks so I'm feeling hopeful .
420-magazine-mobile1789908202.jpg
I'd like be more of her so

Lots of construction today .
Installing some airflow with my skills and Swagg's fans!! Thanks again . Got some air being pushed in at the bottom and exhaust out the top! That thing is a real hurricane .
420-magazine-mobile910973912.jpg
420-magazine-mobile359753090.jpg
420-magazine-mobile235999665.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1232852740.jpg
420-magazine-mobile286165567.jpg
420-magazine-mobile544929961.jpg

Oh what are those 16 youngins doing in the tent you ask?? Swagg made it rain Xmas up in here and dropped off the tots to chill for a while. They are settling in nicely. Just gonna dip into some new meds and puts around. I need to grab a carbon filter but I don't really need it yet so I'll wait for now.
420-magazine-mobile302629721.jpg
420-magazine-mobile891918658.jpg

Squeezed the sissies in so now they are twins!
420-magazine-mobile1242053563.jpg
420-magazine-mobile614879302.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1253253698.jpg

Anyone weigh in on this leaf? Light burn or deficiency? Hmmmm I also may have burned it with a feeding that slopped all over them at transplant. .
420-magazine-mobile1471936235.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2131417637.jpg

They grind it all up for you too!! I'm not sure the strain but it's high CBD and I likey.
420-magazine-mobile1501687411.jpg
On the agenda for tomorrow thanks to my favourite neighbour! Making snacks for us bud!
.✌️....

Hey Newty! Pantry looks good! Liking how full it is ;P

I would up cal mag if I saw that n see if it helps, could be nothing tho, usually I wait for issues to show on more than one leaf to avoid correcting for something that isn't a problem

Likely the leaf is probably just a little stress from transplanting. I'd give them a solid watering soon.

Thanks for checking in! Do you think I should soak them with water and half nutes or just water? I will water them good when we get up. I gave the clones some water mixed with the Root Grow so I watered the 2 girls as well but no run off, just a top up.

Back
Top Bottom