Newty’s Perpetual Pantry Party & Outdoor Grow Show

I haven't forgot about ya ms. Newty. Just really busy this week and possibly next. Working 2 jobs just might kill me and I have 6 plants to harvest. Damn what do I do with all my free time
No worries at all! I’m busy this week and next anyways ;) I wish I could help you with that harvest! Haha your going to have so much free time! :D

Purple nails for the win :high-five:
Hmmmm purple maybe
So should I be worried about 8 plants in my tub :rofl:

No it's all dependent on how big you grow em, aka how long you veg them. Now Mr. Big has 25 plants in 1 gallons in his tent lol.

My wife was giving me agit about having a huge bag of weed in the freezer and 8 plants going. First of all I'm lucky she doesn't realize that's only one of many bags.... second I had to explain I'm making crosses and I'm not growing for yields. Which she replied by asking why do you need seeds lol. At that point I just gave up. I wasnt going to even try to explain how more plants equals shorter veg time. And I even explained that I'll be killing all but 1 Male. I love that's shes trying to understand more about it, but sometimes I can tell shes overwhelmed but it all.

We were all supposed to be taking a summer break... derb, newt, me, now... none of us are. #addictedtogrowing

I’m happy to hear of her interest! Not so much over here:D

Summer breaks for everyone!! Lol it was a nice idea:rofl::rofl: #hookedonthisfeeling

Hmmmm purple maybe

I think fire engine red is more like it....... #Ooooouintrouble #gonnastartsumpin #ohnohedidn't

But you only need two specks on one nail....... ;)

They had a debate on the morning news here today. Norway is taking a more soft touch on "people doing drugs". Instead of making them pay fines and putting them in jail they are going to help them out of their misuse of drugs and their social standing in society ... So now Sweden want to go the same way and decriminalize use of drugs. But the funny thing when they are talking about this they start showing pictures of needles and heroin, then cannabis leafs, weed, joints and then vagrants. Whaaat? You really start to wounder how they stigmatize people smoking some weed....

Thanks guys! I was looking and 5x5x7 is what’s on my wish list! I can’t believe how cheap they are now on Amazon
I see some mars tents my side of the water for like £90 on ebay! For the 5x5 aswell. I think the 8x8 was no more than a bill50

I see some mars tents my side of the water for like £90 on ebay! For the 5x5 aswell. I think the 8x8 was no more than a bill50
I purchased a heavy duty 3 x 3 x 6.5 tent from growlightscanada that was very reasonable, made in Canada, and shipped to my door free. The support poles are 5/8 I think instead of the usual 3/8, with heavy material. Pretty impressed over my amazon 2 x 2 x 5 tent which is much flimsier.

They had a debate on the morning news here today. Norway is taking a more soft touch on "people doing drugs". Instead of making them pay fines and putting them in jail they are going to help them out of their misuse of drugs and their social standing in society ... So now Sweden want to go the same way and decriminalize use of drugs. But the funny thing when they are talking about this they start showing pictures of needles and heroin, then cannabis leafs, weed, joints and then vagrants. Whaaat? You really start to wounder how they stigmatize people smoking some weed....

This makes me sick! I hope to be a part of the movement that changes this for the next generation! #signmeup
Sweet! I’d rather have a marshydro tent but they run pretty expensive here. 5x5 is around 350$ Canadian and it seems I was looking at the states amazon for those cheap prices I listed earlier! I’m still on the search :)

I purchased a heavy duty 3 x 3 x 6.5 tent from growlightscanada that was very reasonable, made in Canada, and shipped to my door free. The support poles are 5/8 I think instead of the usual 3/8, with heavy material. Pretty impressed over my amazon 2 x 2 x 5 tent which is much flimsier.
Sweet! I’ll have a look:) I love buying from canada!

Sweet! I’ll have a look:) I love buying from canada!
I just checked, it was the ultra premium and the poles are 1” thick. $229 CDN. I hang my massive carbon filter from its roof, as well as both my lights

For me it was about shipping, build quality, and overall cost. I wanted a gorilla built tent but way too overpriced. But lately buying Canadian is also a bonus.

Yes I just looked and they might be my next tent I think! The one that looks good for me is out of stock but I don’t need it for a couple months so I’ll keep my eye out!

Thanks Urb
You are welcome. Built like a tank. Huge zippers. Double walled vents. Can’t go wrong.

I like my mars tents. There shipping is pretty stealth as well which is very important to me. I have secret service living directly across the street and a local cop 5 houses down that patrols the shit out of the neighborhood so having a package on the porch that screams grow products is not going to fly.

Back
Top Bottom