Newty’s Perpetual Pantry Party & Outdoor Grow Show

The first night for Bert and 3rd night for Ernie but we’re going to say today is flower day number 1 since they are both shooting pistils already. I see a few random pistils. They were pretty naked a week ago so it’s going to be a cool 3 weeks! Bam! I’m excited:) Gee Gee gets a couple more weeks to get big!

Also they are transitioning from Emerald Harvest Grow to Bloom series
PPM 550 and a bit of half grow then half bloom. I’ll give them only bloom tomorrow and moving forward! They are begging for it

Nice little harvest there new new. Bert and ernie lol you always have some great names. Hope your weekend went well sis.

Nice little harvest there new new. Bert and ernie lol you always have some great names. Hope your weekend went well sis.

Thanks Dabbs! I’ve been sleeping on a few names then it came to me in a dream. :D

Haha they love their new names and grew 2 inches just for that reason! Have a great Monday:)
#watermelonfriends.....lol.

had to hit the link...:laugh:

Yep! #watermelongirls has a good ring??
Bert and Ernie ??? HUH, kinda blows my sexual identity as described by Sesame Street so long ago LOL... EH hmmmm they are sexy tho... THERE I SAID IT>>> Green days to all, Newts...
Lol They are pretty dang hot! Have a great day Madd:)

Ok let’s talk tents! I need a killer star room or new bloom room. I want big enough for 5 plants in bloom. I want it tall enough for sativas. So I’m thinking 6-8 ft tall and 4x4?? Would that be enough? I don’t care about fancy brands unless someone cool feels like sending me a free tent to try and review for them?? :D Marshydro? Or Guerilla?? Lol

Anyhow, I’ll likely buy from amazon so any feedback on tents is welcome. I’d also love a window spy hole but it’s not necessary. I won’t be buying this for about a month so it’s time to shop around!

Ok let’s talk tents! I need a killer star room or new bloom room. I want big enough for 5 plants in bloom. I want it tall enough for sativas. So I’m thinking 6-8 ft tall and 4x4?? Would that be enough? I don’t care about fancy brands unless someone cool feels like sending me a free tent to try and review for them?? :D Marshydro? Or Guerilla?? Lol

Anyhow, I’ll likely buy from amazon so any feedback on tents is welcome. I’d also love a window spy hole but it’s not necessary. I won’t be buying this for about a month so it’s time to shop around!

I dig my VivoSun tents. They have a window in front for viewing and they are built really well.

Back
Top Bottom