Nirvana AK-48 Feminized - CFL Only - Closet - Promix Soil

FullSizeRender69.jpg
FullSizeRender-222.jpg

Subbed. Plant's look beautiful! How much have your plants stretched since 12/12 flip? Your grow box looked small on the first page but I'm working with height restrictions as well. Looks like they'll fill in nicely. Can't wait to see them!

The strategy I have used to shape my plant is just like my life. Every time a promising new top starts to grow, it gets clipped and hope is lost, until we realize there are new nodes of growth. After a patient life of adversity and maturity, one can realize the work we have done is to create many tops, which provide a canopy to the light, allowing much more abundance in. We must have faith as plants currently being trained and topped, that it is all for a reason and one day our glorious human canopy will open to the light and begin producing a yeild the world has never seen ;) such a poetic grow

The site is unable to upload photos today… anyone else?

I saw someone else with the same prob on their journal today. Must of been a small hiccup they fixed. Man do I love your plants. I really appreciate productive lst and other techniques. Nothing wrong with letting 'em grow wild but it has soo much more appeal imo. :goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom