Nirvana AK-48 Feminized - CFL Only - Closet - Promix Soil

FullSizeRender69.jpg
FullSizeRender-222.jpg

Hi HappyInside, about how long did she take to get to the other side of the planter?

Hey are those autoflower I have blue mystic autis from same place going rite now and was told not to go 12/12 cycle also if there autos the mainlineing didnt stress them at all they she looks so good I want to train mine tje same way

I was curious about how long it took to get all the colas to hang over the planter and was most of it done during the flower stretch? or in Veg.

I had the plant in veg for about 6 weeks and I topped it 3 times during the 18/6 light cycle. When the plant had 8 brand new little tops, I flipped it to 12/12. She has doubled in size since being flipped, and the branches that are hanging over grew those extra 6 inches since the flowering stage has begun.

Hey are those autoflower I have blue mystic autis from same place going rite now and was told not to go 12/12 cycle also if there autos the mainlineing didnt stress them at all they she looks so good I want to train mine tje same way

My seed was not an auto flower.
18/6 = 6 weeks topping 3 times
12/12 = 9-10 weeks and watch for the plant to double in size if not triple.

Wow perfect how long did it take to recover from the split
It essentially never had to recover. I taped it up and the growth continued the very next day. I have been giving only 1/2 liter of water on feeding days, which dries out quickly (2-3 days). I think this allows for fast growth compared to my last grow where I would soak the pot completely and wait 7 days to feed again. More oxygen for the roots if they can breath easily with less water.

Back
Top Bottom