No trichomes 5 week flowering

aprosjat

Guys,

Getting a little worried , I have a Northern lights Auto grow , single plant that stretched almost to the top of my tent and the buds do not have a single trichome on them , not sure what I did wrong , first time growing autos , didn't expect it to grow this tall either.

Pictures below

im also growing a northern light auto (royal queen seeds), she also stretched like crazy and shes very slow flowering, im at abaout ninety days and she still has about 3/4 weeks to go.
i would say everythings normal with yours
apart from the burned leafs tips, thats overfeeding i guess.

im also growing a northern light auto (royal queen seeds), she also stretched like crazy and shes very slow flowering, im at abaout ninety days and she still has about 3/4 weeks to go.
i would say everythings normal with yours
apart from the burned leafs tips, thats overfeeding i guess.

I have not used any Nuts for this grow only what was in the soil , I think it had 6 months of feed in the compost , only used water that I have let sit for 24 hrs , im glad Im not the only one , so you think the trichomes will come ?

You need to feed your plant, ignore the 6 month food thing.

Northern Lights Auto only stretch like that when the light is to far away or not strong enough. I've grown 10 or 12 of them and they only got 14 to 16 inches tall and bushy with thick leaf growth. Mine were from Seedsman, 420newguyseeds and Neptune.

What lights are you using and can you get weed fertilizer locally? If you can get it offline mega Crop is good. I hate the expensive 3 part systems so if you can get mega Crop I'd get some tomato fertilizer to hold you over until mega Crop arrives.

Agree with Apoc, Initial stretch was probably due to inadequate lighting. I’m guessing you started with small light and later bought a bigger one or something like that maybe?

The big problem I see is main cola on the plant is taller than the light fixture, how is she gonna load up with trichs using only indirect and reflected light? Look at your bottom pic, the main cola is mostly dark even with lights on.

Today’s pro tip is... plants go under the light not above it! Yes, yes I’m being a smart ass, hopefully you can laugh too and shake it off. We’ve all done stupid shiz - will do more again tomorrow too.

Seriously your tree looks good that’s a monster but raising light now would burn up top of plant. Live, learn and save it for next time around. That soil thing on 6 months feed, that’s only for normal house & garden type plants, weed is not a normal houseplant and it is a heavy feeder. Yes cannabis specific nutes will help. Big box stores have basic garden type fertilizer but they are not compatible with both veg and flower cycles needed for this crop. There are still ways to grow cheap but it takes a bit of digging and guess work since most here have tried and failed with standard Lowe’s or Home Depot garden ferts then moved on to cannabis friendly nutes.

Regardless - best of luck to you!!!

Guys I had the full spectrum Omega Lighting bulb 200w , but I have now upgraded the lighting to the Mars Hydro P600. As they the Northern Lights Auto had reached the top of my tent I have decided to move it out doors to get the natural light as there is no way I can light it from above , i have now started 3 other autos with my Mars Hydro P600 , White Widow Auto ( tiny Plan so far ), Snow Ryder Auto ( tiny Plan so far ) and Super Skunk auto ( germinating now ).

Is is doing much better outside and I will give it nuts as suggested.

You need to feed your plant, ignore the 6 month food thing.

Northern Lights Auto only stretch like that when the light is to far away or not strong enough. I've grown 10 or 12 of them and they only got 14 to 16 inches tall and bushy with thick leaf growth. Mine were from Seedsman, 420newguyseeds and Neptune.

What lights are you using and can you get weed fertilizer locally? If you can get it offline mega Crop is good. I hate the expensive 3 part systems so if you can get mega Crop I'd get some tomato fertilizer to hold you over until mega Crop arrives.

I have some big Bud fertilizer will that work ?

Back
Top Bottom