Nobody's COB Perpetual: Various Strains & Some Edible Fun At Times In A Tiny Tent

AK47 (A?wtf) - Day 61
White Widow (PFem) - Day 24
HSO Raspberry Diesel(PFem) - Day 5
Dutch Passion Colorado Cookies (A) - soak
AK47 (A?wtf) Clones - Day 1

I took the bottom two shoots, it leveled up the plant quite a bit. There was no 'topping', don't feel good about cutting main node and waiting 2 more weeks. I could have, but did not.

I did a little test. The cutting with the cocktail sword got clonex then a liberal coating of the powder. The other just got the clonex (like I did with the Bogglegums in grow #4). I mixed up some pH 6.5 Pro-tekt to mist them and dumped the rest in the AK mother (about 700ml), it could use the water.

I upped the bloom tent lights to 170w, if I can find another timer, I might set the Osram reds 70w to come on for the last/first hour of bloom each day, need to go to HD. SweetSue has mentioned that she felt these cause bananas when used at 12 hours.

I like this little AK plant and it's size and could easily flower out four of them in this tent I believe.

We will give the AK a day or two before we flip it.

I set the new timber single vero to about 25w, it's about a good 20"+ off the clones and the little ones. It's nice to finally spread things out and have a few plants in various stages at once.

We will get mom some 6.5pH with Ca/Mg tomorrow. Probably going to do 2 L and try to get some runoff and see what that pH is like before we flip.

Yeah, I will take any free plant. Well, maybe not lantana.

When I take the cuttings, I cover the lower where it's basically dripping off with clonex, then I stick my stick in the plug, the plug gets clonex before the clone get put in.

The plugs also got soaked in the Pro-tekt water and squeezed out.

MASTER-you have a journal up yet? If you do put it in your sig so I can find it.

Getting a CO2 monitor./controller
Ordered a regulator and a 5# tank
How big o tank do I need? 5#, 20#, large K (I already have many of these)-prob overkill, would rather run a 5 or 10 or 20 as those Ks are a PITA.

tent is ~35 f^3

should be here tomorrow.

As far as I know CO2 is only effective over 1000 watts or something.

The four lamp fixture I have when cranked to max at 18" puts out 967 umol/m2 in a 5 sq ft tent (my size) measured. I have two osram reds I will be adding the last hour of bloom as well. If thats not enough light, I could add two more Cit cobs. That is a sick amount of light....not 1000w at wall, but I would imagine 1400-1500 umol or so estimated.

I don't plan on using it year round. But right now, I have about 1/2 of my cobs I am not using. Why not crank them up, let the tent go to 85, and dump some co2 in there. Makes perfect sense. Might even save some on my electric bill so I am not running this side of the house down to 70 for all day and can run it to like 75 and run co2 (tent temps will be well over 82 at that point.

Just another tweak/experiment. 250 clams. I found a 2free 5# tanks from my cousin. He is a welder/ machinist.

Purchased
Day Night CO2 Monitor and Controller for Greenhouses

Hydroponics (Co2) Regulator Emitter System with Solenoid Valve Accurate and Easy to Adjust Flow Meter Made of High Quality Brass - Shorten up and Double Your Time for Harvesting - Not for Aquarium Use

5# tank-calc almost 1.5 months on a tank.

My local indian market/cheap keg market by the college has refills for a buck a pound.

Worth a try. Should be here today. Plus it give me something to do since I can't eat, work, do yardwork, or get stoned today. Everything I need to get done today involves dehydrating, can't do that before tomorrow.

Few minor things to do today....

Clones are a little on the wet side, so going to open them to air.

The Auto Colorado Cookies has cracked. So it goes in a wet paper towel till we get enough tap root.

Water and pH runoff on the AK.

Play with all the shit that's coming today.

Fugazi

AK47 (A?wtf) - Day 62
White Widow (PFem) - Day 25
HSO Raspberry Diesel(PFem) - Day 6
Dutch Passion Colorado Cookies (A) - napkin
AK47 (A?wtf) Clones - Day 2

As far as I am concerned our two party system is composed of the useless and the worthless.

Looks like I am taking clone lessons from shed.

Wait a second, I was following you! I thought you had roots coming through the sides already :eek:.

Oh, and watch the N on that AK, looks a little claw-y.

I just flushed it with 2L of 6.5pH water, it claws for about an hour after any liquid.

The clones that had the roots were the bogglegums that were male. These are clones of the AK I took yesterday evening.

Oh, look, delivery. Can't wait to see what the CO2 is in the house.

Back
Top Bottom