Nobody's COB Perpetual: Various Strains & Some Edible Fun At Times In A Tiny Tent

HSO 707 Headband (Pf) - in soil (29th) - Day 83 + 21
MMG Nagual 1:1 (Pf) - Day 69 + 21 - link to start.
US Breeder White Widow (Pf, clone1) - Day 104 + 20 - link to cut.
SO Raspberry Diesel (Pf, clone1) - Day 60 + 20
HSO Purple Trainwreck (Pf) - Day 56 + 20

HSO Raspberry Diesel (Pf)(clone6) - Day 62
HSO Purple Trainwreck (Pf) - Day 75 - link to start
Bastard child of Pink Lemonade bagseed - Day 27

MMG Nagual 1:1 (Pf)x2 - Day 2

HSO Bubba Cheese (a) & Greenhouse Seed Co. Diamond Girl (Pf) 2019 -just wait

Quick shot of the tent, everyone got about 400ppm/6.5 today, rh has been lower. Pressed about 3zips today and doing about the same tomorrow (photos to follow).

Have Daydream Nation playing and just pressing it up. I am very tired of smoking multiple times a day, and prefer to do it only once an evening when home. Dabbing or using the wax in the pen is a nice change.

I hope I pressed enough to make it a week or so. The two containers is not all I pressed, lemme get a group shot.

Keep your hands clear of the closing plates. You'll need a sign.
How did you know the California model also has that sign, runs on solar, zero emissions and is not painted with a solvent of any type. Cost? 20 million hundred euro. Flashing light when on optional!

Makes sense now as they dunno how to do those power cords.

Everything is pressed in 160 bags loaded between 3-3.5g. Larger stems removed.

Some notes on that photo above, the lower three pots have older weed that was pressed that I did not grow. I pressed it at 210 for about 90 seconds. The orangeblue pot is goo kush, the lower two pots are cherry kush (actually has some bing taste). It's all dark.

The blue pot is the blueberry that just started cure, it was pressed at 180 for 3 minutes, with the first minute just heating up with the press still a cm open. The BBa as a smoke is obscene dankage. I smoked some with a friend and he could not find the zip of weed he was sitting on for about 10 minutes-we all do that-but it was fun making fun of him. I tried the wax, just a dab, it's strong as shit and it put me in bed around 10 lastnight hard. This stuff is pure white.

Green pot - Green Crack is smoking well and pressing very rock and fractured, it's difficult to work with and dries quick. I have tried temps from about 160-200, and times from 90s to 3 minutes. Because its so hard to work with after pressing I am just using this for blunt.

Red pot - RD. This stuff presses excellent, great yields, and it's easy to load the bag because there are no thick stems. I guess the tough trim made for easy pressing. That is about an ounce pressed in that container. I have another container I am working out of...still have a qp of this stuff. It's excellent daytime weed. The last clone will be cloned before flowering.

To give readers the size of what I am dosing during the day in the vape pen, I take a BB (think #8 shot) and that lasts about 2-3 hours or so. I get about 9 BBs per 1/8th pressed, much more efficient than a banger.

Euro? The one thing we won't trade in here is euros! California has a larger economy than every other country in the EU (still including the UK) except Germany. Fifth in the world.

Trash CA all you like but we are cranking shit out!

I know, CA's economy is diverse and impressive. It's evolution over the past 50 years is amazing.

Making all those warning signs, stickers, bells and lights keeps people working!;)

Not much going on today, watered everyone, it's that boring part of the grow. The 707 is getting some frost on it's sugar leaves. I have also noticed that the fan leaves yellow close to the supercrop sites first, maybe the closest store to repair the crop. I am going to get in the tent and clean up some lowers tomorrow.

Now if anyone needs a concentrate pen (they also have dry herb ovens, no experience w those), Linx Vapor sent me a sitewide 15% off coupon that I can share. I have been drooling over the Hypnos Zero for the past week as a portable unit. I might consider their larger unit as well for a home. PM me if you want it, it's good for 30 days.

Shed, I made a ethanol wash with about half my plugs. Have not tried it yet, it's pretty green though. Wash time was about 90 seconds. IDK if the quality will be to my liking. I really don't care for qwet in general.

HSO 707 Headband (Pf) - in soil (29th) - Day 83 + 24
MMG Nagual 1:1 (Pf) - Day 69 + 24 - link to start.
US Breeder White Widow (Pf, clone1) - Day 104 + 23 - link to cut.
HSO Raspberry Diesel (Pf, clone1) - Day 60 + 23
HSO Purple Trainwreck (Pf) - Day 56 + 23

HSO Raspberry Diesel (Pf)(clone6) - Day 65
HSO Purple Trainwreck (Pf) - Day 78 - link to start
Bastard child of Pink Lemonade bagseed - Day 30
MMG Nagual 1:1 (Pf)x2 - Day 5

HSO Bubba Cheese (a) & Greenhouse Seed Co. Diamond Girl (Pf) 2019 -just wait

Nicer day today, at least warmer and not wet before all that crap comes....running the tent open today, did some cleaning of the filter screens on the intake exit. Due to some snafu at amazon, I was shipped a can lite 16" carbon filter after my order was cancelled and refunded in November. It showed up from the factory. Smell is pretty mild, or I just don't give a shit....so not changing the filter out till after this round of flower unless it gets ugly.

Feeding 400ppm/6.5 to everyone in flower. It's got Ca/Mg, mammothp, tea, and buddha bloom with a touch of pro-tekt. Some N and Ca for everyone. Prob go a little longer in flower this time on the N and Mg. I don't really 'flush' in as much as I taper the N in flower.

I took a couple snaps of the super crop sites on the Nagual. And I uploaded them at double the rez so sheds old ass eyes can make sense of them. The RD and GC from the last grow did this to, it's just an observation....but makes sense.

Here is the shot of the veg area. I am thinking of dumping the bubba cheese auto in the next week, maybe this weekend. the rd is on the right, the purple tw left, the pair are the nagual clones, the single is pink lemonade. running at 45w.

Back
Top Bottom