Nobody's COB Perpetual: Various Strains & Some Edible Fun At Times In A Tiny Tent

Not much going on in da tent today, gave them some 200ppm budda bloom 2x today. Starting to see more yellowing leaves on the Nagual, still putting on weight. I might pull the plants out tomorrow and clean out the lower crispies.

I did top the Raspberry Diesel in veg 3 more times. Trying to keep it under a certain height for even canopy next bloom. I need to pot up the big plants, but I will wait till about 10 days before I clear out this current tent.

Oh, and I am taking a tolerance break today. It might end tomorrow morning though as I have the day off.

HSO 707 Headband (Pf) - in soil (29th) - Day 83 + 34
MMG Nagual 1:1 (Pf) - Day 69 + 34 - link to start.
US Breeder White Widow (Pf, clone1) - Day 104 + 33 - link to cut.
HSO Raspberry Diesel (Pf, clone1) - Day 60 + 33
HSO Purple Trainwreck (Pf) - Day 56 + 33

HSO Raspberry Diesel (Pf)(clone6) - Day 75
HSO Purple Trainwreck (Pf) - Day 88 - link to start
Bastard child of Pink Lemonade bagseed - Day 40
MMG Nagual 1:1 (Pf)x2 - Day 15

HSO Bubba Cheese (a) & Greenhouse Seed Co. Diamond Girl (Pf) 2019 -just wait

Been slammed at work, so updates been bi-weekly. I took these photos late Friday and had issues uploading them until late last night. Been feeding once a day, and watering once a day, rh is still around 40-50, temps are about 68-79 unless I shut up the tent for co2. I will be slowing down co2 applications as it's later in bloom in the next week

Plants have stopped stretching and are just bulking nicely now. I am staying on top of watering them 2-3x a day so they get big. I am still giving N am Mg to the RD, Nagual and 707. The Nagual needs even more N/mg than the RD. Thsi RD looks better than the last one at 33 days, but is a lot smaller. Larger plants in smaller pots are more difficult.

I am loving the hell out of the new press. Pressing 2 7g batches lasts me an entire week with whatever is left from the previous week. I have been using the pen(s) more during the day, and that really stretches out the wax. I did get the new pen in, the linx blaze....it has a ceramic chamber and have been loading it with the flakey stuff that the green crack presses, it handles it well, has plenty of heat, but the interface/size is more suitable for home use.

I will get some pen/press photos up soon.

Eating brownies and listening to Paul Westerberg/ The Replacements. Thought of you, wondering how you are doing.

Haven't seen you around as much. Now I know why.

Eating brownies and listening to Paul Westerberg/ The Replacements. Thought of you, wondering how you are doing.

Haven't seen you around as much. Now I know why.

Thanks for checking in on me! Great selection! I heard a Replacements song today on the shortwave radio of all places-out of Glenn Falls NY. Dunno the station, but they were playing some killer stuff.

I peek around daily! Your coming along all hempy now. I so want to fail at that sometime!

I know I am working when i've really only consumed half a zip this week. Damn. Well there was a mini-tolerance break too, but I did not have any edibles. I know some people will say 'half a zip' is a lot a week.

That top cola on the 707 is looking beastly my friend! Man....I sure wish at least one of mine would have grown!

The side colas are beefy as well. It was funny how different this plant was in veg (fragile) vs flower (gunning). Aside from the Nagual, it will easily outweigh the other plants. It's in a larger pot. I wish I would have had a clone take. There is some density to the buds and I have been opening them up(top cola) so they are not limited in growth. Smell is pretty skunk right now, but it will develop more....this is a 70 day plant per HSO so who knows how long it will take. Hope it's a good smoke. I really enjoy mild even sativas like the Raspberry Diesel-although it's more of a sativa leaning hybrid....hope the 707 is not to much for me.

I been reading up on your quadding goo...I think this strawberry lemonade bagseed I am going to quad and play with some as practice before I sex it with a clone.

There is some density to the buds and I have been opening them up(top cola) so they are not limited in growth.
I’m not familiar with this. The buds I had on the Blue Dream were very dense. I wonder if I could have gotten more out of them by doing this!
been reading up on your quadding goo...I think this strawberry lemonade bagseed I am going to quad and play with some as practice before I sex it with a clone.
You will have fun with the quad! Bonding time with the girls! Lol

Descendents_-_Milo_Goes_to_College_cover.jpg
<-have not played in 15 years and it's still fucking amazing.

Plants look great!

Descendents_-_Milo_Goes_to_College_cover.jpg
<-have not played in 15 years and it's still fucking amazing.

Plants look great!
Damn straight it's amazing. I'm listening to The Pixies and Nitzer Ebb.

Damn straight it's amazing. I'm listening to The Pixies and Nitzer Ebb.
Nitzer Ebb-I have some of their 12" singles around here....something else I prob have not played since the 90s. Dr. Milo and the current lineup just recently released a new LP in 16....and it's amazing.

Tonight i've got the Dead show on the radio, might throw on some Miles after if I am not in bed.

I was in bed at 830 last night. just feeling drained-and it's flu time here. Also about 48 hours into a real tolerance break for a few days as I have too much shit going on this weekend to really enjoy being buzzed.

If you get the chance check out " I'm undone" by Nitzer Ebb. It came out in 2009. It's prolly my fav song by them.

hope you feel better soon. # virtualchickensoup.

HSO 707 Headband (Pf) - in soil (29th) - Day 83 + 41
MMG Nagual 1:1 (Pf) - Day 69 + 41 - link to start.
US Breeder White Widow (Pf, clone1) - Day 104 + 40 - link to cut.
HSO Raspberry Diesel (Pf, clone1) - Day 60 + 40
HSO Purple Trainwreck (Pf) - Day 56 + 40

HSO Raspberry Diesel (Pf)(clone6) - Day 82
HSO Purple Trainwreck (Pf) - Day 95 - link to start
Bastard child of Pink Lemonade bagseed - Day 47
MMG Nagual 1:1 (Pf)x2 - Day 22

HSO Bubba Cheese (a) & Greenhouse Seed Co. Diamond Girl (Pf) 2019 -just wait

Now Playing - SRV Couldn't Stand The Weather

Welp, we are ticking along in the tent. Buds are swelling up nice. I am even getting a little more stacking from the Raspberry Diesel this go around as I am hitting it harder w nutes. The Nagual is taking up leaves, I felt it was getting too much N around day 20 and cut back in error...totally asleep at the wheel, anyway, no worries as the buds are growing and colas leaning, I need to address this soon.

I just burnt some Green Crack after a 72 hour tolerance break. Nice light buzz. That means the Virtual Chicken Soup helped! No work this weekend for me, just taking it easy and letting it pile up. Sometimes it's easier to accept being jaded toward people vs trying to help them at the expense of yourself-even though we don't like to approach life like that. Rant off.

Still have not read up on quadding enough to know what to attempt to do with the bagseed. I am going to N it up and pull a node or two and flower them before we commit it to another pot or flower space.

In the flower tent, Nagual on the right, 707 back left, upfront left is WW, RD to wall left ptw in there somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom