Nobody's COB Perpetual: Various Strains & Some Edible Fun At Times In A Tiny Tent

Welp, today the rain has the internet down again.

Not watering today, temps dropped and they look damp enough.

One of the clones got tossed-its amazing how well the leaves still look when the tap rots off.

The seeds have cracked....into napkins full o chemicals and stuff.

I need to take a peek at the Colorado cookies

I got bored and supercropped the green crack-4 sites. Takes up about half my 5 ft sq.

Moved the lights up a bit-the gc seems a bit more light sensitive.

New tent eta Wednesday-so I can get good and stoned and set up tent and possibly cut the auto Colorado cookies

Well, appears they put out the internet fire and it's back up for now. I might have to roll one up and throw on another lp as I read journals....

Shed, I must have spent 2 whole minutes supercropping. Interesting two of the stems were much easier. It's got it's flat top now.

I gave some 500ppm/6.5/1.5L to the WW, RD and GC this PM around 3. I will prob try to water less going forward with the cooler temps....

Pretty pumped about the new tent. I have a spare Kind grow LED that I will rig up on one side of the tent in the temporary. We will see how much heat it generates. Thinking about new tent lights does it make sense to run my 250w rig on one side of the tent and then get a 2x100w rig for the other side, or run one 100w on either side of my rig, or say screw it and get a qb for the other side?

I do need to order another one of these for veg...the single vero I wrote about above. So that will cover about a 2.5'x5' veg/auto area. Plan is to run auto's outside of the tent unless they reek to high hell...got wife's approval, she does not mind the smell but wants to be able to turn on the carbon to clear it in a couple minutes if need be.

I think that Chibi cob by Timber is going to be my next light. I like the quality of their lights and I like the price.

I am using one in 4K for veg, have a 4' plant under it....lol. I really like it, and when that plant goes into flower I can dial it back to about 30watts and put it low. Next paycheck I am ordering another.

Dutch Passion Colorado Cookies (a) - Day 29+52 - link to start.
US Breeder White Widow (Pf) - Day 64+45
Cali Connection Green Crack (Pf) - Day 56+20 - link to start.

HSO Raspberry Diesel (Pf) - Day 90 - link to start, clones day 5.
US Breeder White Widow (Pf, clone1) - Day 33 -
link to cut.
HSO 707 Headband (Pf) - in soil (29th) - Day 15
US Breeder BlueBerry (a) - in soil
MMG Nagual 1:1 (Pf) - in soil

Barney's Pineapple Express Auto - on deck in a few

Few photos. One last shot before the new tent shows up.

Today I mixed about 2L/6.5/600ppm, basically 20ml BB and a few drops of Buddha Bloom. The Rasp. D got about 400ml of it and the WW and GC shared the rest. I pulled out the ColoradoCookies and told it I was ready to roll it up in a blunt...however it still is saying just 48-72 hours. Maybe it will be ready to chop when I am pulling it out for the new tent....I need to do another defoil on the green crack...it's just chock full of fan leaves....I don't know if this one will get to 4 zips, I might just pull about 70g dry off it. I have been pulling out the buds of the white widow so it can stack better for about a week, it looks like it is trying to put on more weight....this plant just has a 'dank' smell after handling....kinda like burnt earth.

The Blueberry Auto and the Nagual were placed in seed starter.

When I tipped the 707 over, the seed starter on top mixed with the cooked hot soil underneath. This plant either does not like this soil this early or just might be 'heat' adverse. I see it's oldest leaves cooking off, while new ones start...this seems normal to me due to the transplant, so I am just going to monitor a bit more.

I am thinking when I crack the Barney's, that I crack a pair... I think I can fit 3 autos in #2s with the GC and RD in flower.

At the bottom of the veg photo is my one plug of the RD clone that is still left, don't see white yet...will keep misting. Will pull another clone or two tomorrow. Sooner or later one or two will take.

And the blunt I am about to burn...

I will tuck some, but some of this has to go as well. I will try and remove only one from each node not multiples and usually go for lowers first. This plant said 55 days. Not on this planet. Or yields will be insane small.

The dutch passion auto Colorado Cookies has a really pretty bud color, it has some pink and light violet tones to the bud. I need to try and get some decent photos of it that show it in good light.

I've become a fan of the evening blunt. That small amount of tobacco in the roll of a backwoods is nice. I used to chew tobacco so I guess it's the familiarity of it. Maybe one every two or three nights, it's not the cheapest buzz out there (aside from health), they do hold a shit ton of weed.

Been jamming to Malo today. Very cool band that was headed by Carlos Santana's brother-Jorge. Kinda like a latino version of War. I dig the drums and horns. After revisiting the blunt I am going to put on some Sonic Youth Washing Machine.

I hope to get the new tent set up in the next 2 days. After seeing the available room, I might consider up potting by one size the Raspberry Diesel. It's still a few days out from going to 12 so it can recover for a week then go into bloom....thoughts?

Dutch Passion Colorado Cookies (a) - Day 29+53 - link to start.
US Breeder White Widow (Pf) - Day 64+46
Cali Connection Green Crack (Pf) - Day 56+21 - link to start.

HSO Raspberry Diesel (Pf) - Day 91 - link to start, clones day 5.
US Breeder White Widow (Pf, clone1) - Day 34 -
link to cut.
HSO 707 Headband (Pf) - in soil (29th) - Day 16
MMG Nagual 1:1 (Pf) - in soil

Interesting day today. Gave everyone a little 600ppm/6.5/2L, with 1.5ml of botanicare bloom and some of the buddha bloom. The aCC got molasses water...

Tent came, Begin tent olympics....yay. Move plants, break down tent, move fan out of attic (safety), drop drill on WW taking off 40+% of the plant. I attempted to reattach with ducktape, so, ugh.

So I get the vent fan set up. At least I can see it when it catches on fire...heh. It's louder here quite a bit. I have another Can Pro 6" fan, but at it's lowest setting, it is still louder than this fan on a dial resistor. For the time being I will keep the can fan on the Can 50 carbon.

Photo of everyone sans seedlings.

Assembling the new tent, it's kinda like building one of those ships in a bottle....heh.

Here is a photo of the side of the tent that is the veg area, I have a kind 300 led lamp on them now....it's freaking wonderfully red.

I went ahead and moved my single 100w vero 4k to the flower tent. I can drop it lower to be just above the smaller plants. Going forward, my wife likes the red on the veg plants as we sleep, it reflects less upwards off the brown concrete floors. I want to move the single 100w vero back to the veg area and use it as a daytime supplement to the area and run the kind 24 hours. For the flower tent I need to measure and will probably get a 2 lamp 3000K vero 100w to go on the right side of the tent....that will be a total of around 470w in flower and 300w in veg (if needed).

Got everything ran, the CO2 back in place but not on. I have enough room for the raspberry diesel and 3 other decent sized autos-and can even run those outside the tent at 24 if need be (and their not too stinky). I need to order another fan and some more hooks.

Dutch Passion Colorado Cookies (a) - Day 29+54 - link to start.
US Breeder White Widow (Pf) - Day 64+47
Cali Connection Green Crack (Pf) - Day 56+22- link to start.

HSO Raspberry Diesel (Pf) - Day 93 - link to start, clones day 5.
US Breeder White Widow (Pf, clone1) - Day 35 -
link to cut.
HSO 707 Headband (Pf) - in soil (29th) - Day 17
MMG Nagual 1:1 (Pf) - Day 1

Howdy everyone, spent the day arranging crap in the tent, running CO2, testing it, getting fans set where they don't fall on plants and are not blocking light. The tape on the WW did not fare to well. I added more. It's already crapping out as I type this a couple hours later. Whine, whine, whine, bitch-moan. Ok done.

I mixed up some molasses water for the aCC, the WW and GC got a little. Amber is just good and around the corner, I see it a little on the uppermost parts and under the 4K lamp it's really easy to see the difference (more on this later).

I mixed up 700ppm/6.5/1.5L for the GC and WW, they were dry. Little of everything.

I mixed up some 400ppm/6.6/1L for the RD and WWc, this one had some N in it. Ca/Mg and Veg nutes.

Refreshed the spray bottle water and took another clone on the Raspberry Diesel. The other clone still looks happy and it's 9 days old today, before anyone asks, i don't see any white. I might take another RD clone tomorrow and Sat or Sun as well. Sooner or later right?

I plugged the KIND 300 into a wattmeter. It's 175w at the wall....haha....that is cute. I need to move the Chibi back to the Veg area and that should be plenty for whatever I want to do in veg....I can leave an auto at 24h under the red Kind with some overspray of 4K from the chibi. If that does not work I will add another Chibi. So, I am going to order THIS from Timber...2 x 200w vero at 3000K. So two different assemblies in the tent allow me to run two different heights of plants in flower without having to rely so much on buckets.

So, final lighting will be:
Veg:
1-Kind 300 175w
1-Vero 4K 100w
~ 280w or so

Flower
4-Cit 3.5K 50w
2-Osram 660nm 30w
2-Vero 2k 100w
~ 475w or so

The Nagual looks like it's poking it's head up...yay, no sign on the Blueberry yet. The 707 is still looking crappy, it will come around hopefully just might add a month to things.

Next week either a couple autos or an auto and a photo.

Welp, got the tent functioning, next step is to get an order into Dan. I plugged my osrams in this evening and heard a pop and smelt something funky. Assume the powersupply went south. Prob going to 86 the lights and get a single vero 1750K cob to run above the other two fixtures....500w of cobs in 9 feet will be about 55w per foot....should be a good pair for co2. My temps today with it warmer outside were running cooler in this tent than the previous tent. A co2 charge will hold for about 2 hours with the fan off and temps climb to 89 or so....very manageable.

Had a nice evening smoke with a blunt full of ak....backwoods honey berry. Decent again, better than swisher by far, but I still would put it in 3rd behind honey bourbon and russian cream. Tomorrow night I will try a stout. I need to order a box online...maybe even get some of the special flavors.

Going to burn another 1.25 and throw on Iggy Pop Lust For Life....great lp....going to maybe put on something else after.

Both of the seeds are up, or curved above the seed starter. So today will be day 1 for both of them. Yay....go seedlings. Maybe in 10 or so days I go with 2/3 more depending on how the clones go! go clones too!

Anyway, time for Taza Chocolate (one of my favorites....just awesome shit). And to roll one!

Back
Top Bottom