Nobody's COB Perpetual: Various Strains & Some Edible Fun At Times In A Tiny Tent

Speaking of movies, we watched the second half of ET after dinner at some friends' house. In the song credits was "People Who Died" by Jim Carroll. I wonder where that fit into ET? I always felt like I was the only person who knew that song!

That's a lot of cannabis btw. Not sure how you can gauge the brownies with all that going on!

I did not know it was in E.T...I have not seen that movie since it came out. Only thing I have really watched TV wise recently is a few cohn bros flicks and I did re-watch the original Twin Peaks series so I could start the new one. That is enough TV/movie for me.

That entire Jim Carroll lp is incredible-have a crappy pressing-Plenty of shitty pressings exist. CD is the way to go or stream. Also read "The Basketball Diaries". That LP is a moment in time in NY. Just like VU, Lou, Patti, Talking Heads, Ramones, etc.

Eh, not that much, if I would have finished that blunt at 745, I would have had more than one half a pencil sized joint over 4 hours....so the brownie accounts for a large amount of that buzz.

I did not know it was in E.T...I have not seen that movie since it came out. Only thing I have really watched TV wise recently is a few cohn bros flicks and I did re-watch the original Twin Peaks series so I could start the new one. That is enough TV/movie for me.

That entire Jim Carroll lp is incredible-have a crappy pressing-Plenty of shitty pressings exist. CD is the way to go or stream. Also read "The Basketball Diaries". That LP is a moment in time in NY. Just like VU, Lou, Patti, Talking Heads, Ramones, etc.

Eh, not that much, if I would have finished that blunt at 745, I would have had more than one half a pencil sized joint over 4 hours....so the brownie accounts for a large amount of that buzz.
That was one of the coolest times to live in NYC! And if anyone here was going to know that song it was gonna be you!

Good news on the brownies then :thumb:. How did your wife like them?

Dutch Passion Colorado Cookies (a) - Day 29+57 - link to start.
US Breeder White Widow (Pf) - Day 64+50
Cali Connection Green Crack (Pf) - Day 56+25- link to start.

HSO Raspberry Diesel (Pf) - Day 96 - link to start, clone1 day 12, Clones 3, 4, 5-day 1.
US Breeder White Widow (Pf, clone1) - Day 38 -
link to cut.
HSO 707 Headband (Pf) - in soil (29th) - Day 20
MMG Nagual 1:1 (Pf) - Day 4
US Breeder BlueBerry (a) - Day 4

Photo ? - on deck, suggestions?
Barney's Pineapple Express Auto - on deck in a few

I got in some fun shit this morning, sent my son to the donut shop so I could keep kitchen space, threw on some STP Core and went to town. Using guidance from preston, bear and shed, I made some of my oil into gummies. I used peach jello, a simple syrup I made with natural sugar, some apricot concentrate. Instead of using a bear mold I used a silicone chocolate mold I had...makes for super easy removal. Things went well, but I might have gotten it a little hotter than I wanted to when mixing....we don't want to trash the thc. Oh, used a little over a 1/4 cup of the oil. I tried one plus the two scrapes of stuff on the wax paper. Pretty decent taste and texture. We are guessing they are around 15mg a gummy.

They kinda have a very relaxing awake high to them, it's like the alertness from the ak mixed with some cbd effect. Kinda strange....I wonder if the trim would introduce more cbd than the sugar leaf stuff and the lower thc gets you a mellow high

My agility bitch is chillin' in that photo-she is #1 inside most of the time, she is getting old, almost 8, but still covers 8 yards per second on the course (double what most skilled dogs do).

Popped em out and dusted in asorbic acid / refined sugar. Wrapped in wax and threw in a tupperware.

Over in the tent I mixed up a 1.25l/6.5/650ppm consisting of the botaincare sweet additive, seaplex, pro-tekt and Buddha Bloom, I gave this to the White Widow (or whats left of it), and the Green Crack. The WW buds are hanging on, the tape failed as the heat and rh in the tent don't get along with it. I have the injured parts propped up, and they still look decent and I think the buds on them are reorienting to the light like a supercrop.

I mixed another batch of 1.25L/6.5/?, 16ml of big bloom and seaplex, I gave this to the headband, nagual and the blueberry as well as the WWc and the RD. I used some solution to soak a rapid rooter and a jiffy peat pot. I also used some of the mix to dampen some Light Warrior seed starter.

I have been moving the WWc, and the 3 other seedlings in the tent for better light and co2 during the day. I move them back out under the kind light in veg before lights out.

I took 3 more clones of the Raspberry Diesel. It's going in the tent at day 100, or there is about a 90% chance. These seedlings need this Kind light dropped on them, not 6' in the air above them. My Chibi has to stay in the bloom tent until the 2 100w vero shows in november.

Here are the clone races. I took 3 pretty darn lower mature clones, let them sit in a cup of pH 6.5 w a little bb and some clonex. I mixed clonex and some root powder and after the clones were prepped via scrape and a final cut under water they were dipped in the clonex mixed with root powder. One got a rapid rooter, the other a jiffy plug and the third a cup with light warrior and a cover. Three different medias....fun.

Rear in glass - 12 day clone, up front the three new ones. Wish me luck.

I think the 12 day clone is taking, in the past i've seen white around 12-15 days....I dipped the plug in the big bloom solution as if it's 12 days it either has root nubs or is in the state of doing nothing. I want to say I see some new up top, but who knows.

The 707 is growing, it appears it will win over the soil but will be a little behind to start....no biggie. I need at least 60+ days before it finds a place in the tent.

After all the rain the mosquitos suck ass.

That was one of the coolest times to live in NYC! And if anyone here was going to know that song it was gonna be you!

Good news on the brownies then :thumb:. How did your wife like them?

They put her out with a little weed, but she sleeps well. She tried a gummy at 230...

Dutch Passion Colorado Cookies (a) - Day 29+57 - link to start.
US Breeder White Widow (Pf) - Day 64+50
Cali Connection Green Crack (Pf) - Day 56+25- link to start.

HSO Raspberry Diesel (Pf) - Day 96 - link to start, clone1 day 12, Clones 3, 4, 5-day 1.
US Breeder White Widow (Pf, clone1) - Day 38 -
link to cut.
HSO 707 Headband (Pf) - in soil (29th) - Day 20
MMG Nagual 1:1 (Pf) - Day 4
US Breeder BlueBerry (a) - Day 4

Photo ? - on deck, suggestions?

I got in some fun shit this morning, sent my son to the donut shop so I could keep kitchen space, threw on some STP Core and went to town. Using guidance from preston, bear and shed, I made some of my oil into gummies. I used peach jello, a simple syrup I made with natural sugar, some apricot concentrate. Instead of using a bear mold I used a silicone chocolate mold I had...makes for super easy removal. Things went well, but I might have gotten it a little hotter than I wanted to when mixing....we don't want to trash the thc. Oh, used a little over a 1/4 cup of the oil. I tried one plus the two scrapes of stuff on the wax paper. Pretty decent taste and texture. We are guessing they are around 15mg a gummy.

They kinda have a very relaxing awake high to them, it's like the alertness from the ak mixed with some cbd effect. Kinda strange....I wonder if the trim would introduce more cbd than the sugar leaf stuff and the lower thc gets you a mellow high

My agility bitch is chillin' in that photo-she is #1 inside most of the time, she is getting old, almost 8, but still covers 8 yards per second on the course (double what most skilled dogs do).

Popped em out and dusted in asorbic acid / refined sugar. Wrapped in wax and threw in a tupperware.

Over in the tent I mixed up a 1.25l/6.5/650ppm consisting of the botaincare sweet additive, seaplex, pro-tekt and Buddha Bloom, I gave this to the White Widow (or whats left of it), and the Green Crack. The WW buds are hanging on, the tape failed as the heat and rh in the tent don't get along with it. I have the injured parts propped up, and they still look decent and I think the buds on them are reorienting to the light like a supercrop.

I mixed another batch of 1.25L/6.5/?, 16ml of big bloom and seaplex, I gave this to the headband, nagual and the blueberry as well as the WWc and the RD. I used some solution to soak a rapid rooter and a jiffy peat pot. I also used some of the mix to dampen some Light Warrior seed starter.

I have been moving the WWc, and the 3 other seedlings in the tent for better light and co2 during the day. I move them back out under the kind light in veg before lights out.

I took 3 more clones of the Raspberry Diesel. It's going in the tent at day 100, or there is about a 90% chance. These seedlings need this Kind light dropped on them, not 6' in the air above them. My Chibi has to stay in the bloom tent until the 2 100w vero shows in november.

Here are the clone races. I took 3 pretty darn lower mature clones, let them sit in a cup of pH 6.5 w a little bb and some clonex. I mixed clonex and some root powder and after the clones were prepped via scrape and a final cut under water they were dipped in the clonex mixed with root powder. One got a rapid rooter, the other a jiffy plug and the third a cup with light warrior and a cover. Three different medias....fun.

Rear in glass - 12 day clone, up front the three new ones. Wish me luck.

I think the 12 day clone is taking, in the past i've seen white around 12-15 days....I dipped the plug in the big bloom solution as if it's 12 days it either has root nubs or is in the state of doing nothing. I want to say I see some new up top, but who knows.

The 707 is growing, it appears it will win over the soil but will be a little behind to start....no biggie. I need at least 60+ days before it finds a place in the tent.

After all the rain the mosquitos suck ass.
output.png

The mold looks great! I tried doing the sour gummy route with my first batch, but it pulled moisture out of the gummies and I got tons of sour melted syrup off of them. I should try again now that I have a more stable recipe.

Yeah, my wife hates gummy anything. She said these were more 'fruit chew' than gummy. The apricot stuff prob does that (Preston's excellent idea). My syrup is a lot milder than corn...still as thick

As far as the mold, it's pretty brilliant, it took me about 1 minute to pop em out and another minute to dust them. Nothing really to clean on the mold...and I really don't need to dust it prior. I could have just popped them into the tupperware with the powdered sugar/asorbic acid mix and shook them in there and left the remainder in the container....like those little german candies.

Is that "We're an American Band" on the turntable? That's what my copy looks like.

Keep your ass covered and let the mosquitoes bite elsewhere. Otherwise you'll be walking around scratching your ass.

Good luck with the new cloning techniques! Variety is the spice of life.

Stone Temple Pilots Core.

I think the two clones in the plugs already look like shit, in the case the rh is whats beating them up. The covered clone looks near perfect. So maybe I pull a couple more tomorrow in these plugs and find a way to cover them.

Dutch Passion Colorado Cookies (a) - Day 29+58 - link to start.
US Breeder White Widow (Pf) - Day 64+51
Cali Connection Green Crack (Pf) - Day 56+26- link to start.

HSO Raspberry Diesel (Pf) - Day 97 - link to start, clone1 day 12, Clones 3, 4, 5-day 1.
US Breeder White Widow (Pf, clone1) - Day 39 -
link to cut.
HSO 707 Headband (Pf) - in soil (29th) - Day 21
MMG Nagual 1:1 (Pf) - Day 5
US Breeder BlueBerry (a) - Day 5

HSO Purple Trainwreck - Soaking

No photos today, sorry, I know everyone wanted a tent photo-ha. I moved all the smaller plants in the tent at lights on for better light and CO2. I did some poking around with my Osrams. They were blinking, then went off, no fuse blown, polarity on the plug is correct. I unplugged them. Today before pulling the powersupply I plugged another cord into the lights and plugged another light into this cord. Guess what....there is a short in the cord, dunno how, but there is. So a new cord and I can get my 50w of 660nm back. yay.

So, that leaves me back with about 470w in flower or 52.2w per foot.

The Green Crack and the White Widow shared 1L/6.5/500ppm with all the Botanicare stuff and 3ml of Big Bloom. I may top off the GC with more BB water tonight. It's kinda needing a liter and a half spread out over the day. I keep tucking and turning....this thing needs less leaves.

I am thinking I might cut my existing Supersoil mix with another bag of roots organic. It might be a little too rich.

A quick look at the Colorado Cookies shows good amber. I will pull it out of the tent tonight and get a better look-don't have time in the schedule tomorrow to trim so it might happen tonight, I watered it only today, and it's only had molasses and water for about 2 weeks, so it should be a smooth one. It will get a proper trim and dry. I may do a small ethanol wash if I can come up with more than 14g of trim. My wife mentioned making another and this trim might work for a small portion.

I am hoping the Raspberry Diesel can hold out till Thursday under the kind 175w. I mixed a little (140ppm) Buddha Veg (nitrogen), and some Big Bloom for the RD, about 450ppm/6.5/1.5L. It's wanting to drink 2x a day because it needs a larger pot. I think up-potting now and keeping it under this light is useless....it's really not going to take to the new soil until it gets a lot of wattage, I don't want to up-pot and immediate flower....

2 of the 3 clones I took look dead. I misted them. Their dead. Not even going to hope as I am not calling the kind light a 300watter. I did not take another today, but will before it gets into flower.

The 707 is looking like shit again. Last year I would cull it, it's not really taking up used space at this point so I will keep watching it. I need another photo to mature....so next up is HSO Purple Trainwreck...going to soak one today. I need to buy more photo indica....seems most of my indica stuff is unsexed or auto....

And I have a drop on the Purple Trainwreck. Might even have a crack. I should have cracked a pair.

Got the Allman Brothers Ludlow's Garage 1970 3lp queued up. Have a backwoods sweet that I am half through. Dreams is a great opener....

I took a good look at the Auto Colorado Cookies. It has it's light dusting of amber. Even the trichome in the green unexposed portions of the buds look opaque. Not in the mood to chop tonight, after putting 200 miles on the truck today I am done. I have a little work I can get done in the morning and be back here around 930-10 to take another peek at it and possibly get it hung. Hopefully this will scratch my indica itch.

The Green Crack is looking happy with the reds on and the co2 cranking.

Longer it goes the more indica it gets!

or more couch, hehe. Going to see how it looks around noon. On disk three, 25 minute mountain man.....eq could be a little louder but I know why it's here for a live show.

I need to figure out some trellis or tie up or scrog for the raspberry diesel....I could trellis above say 42" and prob still not effect the other plants....trellis is just so damn permanent or till flower is over. I will be supercropping a bit, I could just supercrop the f out of it, but I think a scrog would yield more....thoughts anyone?

Last night I noticed the gc might need some support, this morning I ordered a gorilla grow trellis and the high cfm kit of theres, the high cfm kit will allow better fan placement and more support and additional tether points for the trellis. The trellis might be a good thing to have on hand if I plan on vegging to 90+ days.

When I supercrop the RD I can let the trellis support the supercrop sites.

so in a week or so, I will have a full tent and 7 or 8 vegging...

Dutch Passion Colorado Cookies (a) - Day 29+59 (cut 85g wet) - link to start.
US Breeder White Widow (Pf) - Day 64+52
Cali Connection Green Crack (Pf) - Day 56+27 - link to start.

HSO Raspberry Diesel (Pf) - Day 98 - link to start, clone1 day 14, Clones 5-day 2
US Breeder White Widow (Pf, clone1) - Day 40 -
link to cut.
HSO 707 Headband (Pf) - in soil (29th) - Day 22
MMG Nagual 1:1 (Pf) - Day 6
US Breeder BlueBerry (a) - Day 6

HSO Purple Trainwreck - Soaking

Lotta photos today....

First we nuted:
Veg - 400ppm/6.5/1l - the RD got all of this, big bloom and botanicare pure blend pro and the other crap.
Flower - 500ppm/6.5/1.75l - btwn the WW and the GC they are drinking....this was 5ml big bloom and all the little additives up to 200ppm, then 300ppm of the pure blend pro.

I started using botanicares ph up and ph down, the up adds a trivial amount of K while the down adds a trivial amount of P. Less drops, no colors, less crap.

First up we have the tent with the GC at 11 oclock and the ww just hiding to the rt of it. There is a closeup of the seedlings (blueberry and nagual, they got some BB today, abt 100ppm, the 707 still looks like crap, but it will pull through a month behind or so....no biggie, it's a photo. Last the damage to the WW, the buds still look like their getting fluids, so, we will hope for the best....

I ordered some horizontal supports for the tent and a net for this beast. I need to give it a good supercrop and lower defoil, maybe tomorrow.

Quick chop chop of the Colorado Cookies. I pulled off gently what I could, then got some snips out. I cut this plant really low, and there was a decent sized clump of bud at the base....here is the reason for it's lack of size, it supercropped itself as it came out of the soil, it's a pigtail....very small rootball, not worth a photo, smaller than I thought. Lotta soil to reuse and the pot is ready for the auto blueberry.

The house smells like this irish coffee with chocolate and maybe a hint of banana. Pretty nice. I wanted to keep it all intact, but felt the clump at the base would be problems. I left the one cola on the stem. It weighed in at 85g, after de-stem and dry/cure, I will pull a half zip off this. It has a smell that seems to invite itself into one of those russian cream blunts.

The WW is probably another 2 weeks out before I put a loupe to it. I feel pretty good the WW can still get some light in the tent once the RD goes in.

Purple TW will go into a napkin full of pollutants this evening.

Cheers. Evening blunt is going to be one of those swisher boozy mango preston had a couple weeks back, or maybe another BW Honey. Music...hmmmm, I am open to suggestions.....

Back
Top Bottom