Nobody's COB Perpetual: Various Strains & Some Edible Fun At Times In A Tiny Tent

Dutch Passion Colorado Cookies (a) - Day 29+59 (cut 85g wet) - link to start.
US Breeder White Widow (Pf) - Day 64+52
Cali Connection Green Crack (Pf) - Day 56+27 - link to start.

HSO Raspberry Diesel (Pf) - Day 98 - link to start, clone1 day 14, Clones 5-day 2
US Breeder White Widow (Pf, clone1) - Day 40 -
link to cut.
HSO 707 Headband (Pf) - in soil (29th) - Day 22
MMG Nagual 1:1 (Pf) - Day 6
US Breeder BlueBerry (a) - Day 6

HSO Purple Trainwreck - Soaking
Barney's Pineapple Express Auto - on deck in a few

Lotta photos today....

First we nuted:
Veg - 400ppm/6.5/1l - the RD got all of this, big bloom and botanicare pure blend pro and the other crap.
Flower - 500ppm/6.5/1.75l - btwn the WW and the GC they are drinking....this was 5ml big bloom and all the little additives up to 200ppm, then 300ppm of the pure blend pro.

I started using botanicares ph up and ph down, the up adds a trivial amount of K while the down adds a trivial amount of P. Less drops, no colors, less crap.

First up we have the tent with the GC at 11 oclock and the ww just hiding to the rt of it. There is a closeup of the seedlings (blueberry and nagual, they got some BB today, abt 100ppm, the 707 still looks like crap, but it will pull through a month behind or so....no biggie, it's a photo. Last the damage to the WW, the buds still look like their getting fluids, so, we will hope for the best....

I ordered some horizontal supports for the tent and a net for this beast. I need to give it a good supercrop and lower defoil, maybe tomorrow.

Quick chop chop of the Colorado Cookies. I pulled off gently what I could, then got some snips out. I cut this plant really low, and there was a decent sized clump of bud at the base....here is the reason for it's lack of size, it supercropped itself as it came out of the soil, it's a pigtail....very small rootball, not worth a photo, smaller than I thought. Lotta soil to reuse and the pot is ready for the auto blueberry.

The house smells like this irish coffee with chocolate and maybe a hint of banana. Pretty nice. I wanted to keep it all intact, but felt the clump at the base would be problems. I left the one cola on the stem. It weighed in at 85g, after de-stem and dry/cure, I will pull a half zip off this. It has a smell that seems to invite itself into one of those russian cream blunts.

The WW is probably another 2 weeks out before I put a loupe to it. I feel pretty good the WW can still get some light in the tent once the RD goes in.

Purple TW will go into a napkin full of pollutants this evening.

Cheers. Evening blunt is going to be one of those swisher boozy mango preston had a couple weeks back, or maybe another BW Honey. Music...hmmmm, I am open to suggestions.....
Had another Boozy Mango blunt this morning! LoL :high-five:
20181023_084859.jpg

I like your style!
:passitleft:

Sinéad O'Connor because Irish.

Nice harvest! What's eating those leaves though?

WW looks like a survivor to me :thumb:.

I have not seen any critters on it, and it is the only plant in the tent that looks like that. I chalked it up to auto. And yes, I have a microscope and have looked a couple times.

Had another Boozy Mango blunt this morning! LoL :high-five:
20181023_084859.jpg

I like your style!
:passitleft:
Yeah, hopefully I get to burn mine in a couple hours.

Black_Flag_-_Annihilate_This_Week_cover.jpg

Dutch Passion Colorado Cookies (a) - 88 days (cut 85g wet) - link to start.
US Breeder White Widow (Pf) - Day 64+53
Cali Connection Green Crack (Pf) - Day 56+28 - link to start.

HSO Raspberry Diesel (Pf) - Day 99 - link to start, clone1 day 14, Clones 5-day 2
US Breeder White Widow (Pf, clone1) - Day 41 -
link to cut.
HSO 707 Headband (Pf) - in soil (29th) - Day 23
MMG Nagual 1:1 (Pf) - Day 7
US Breeder BlueBerry (a) - Day 7

HSO Purple Trainwreck - Soaking in toxic napkin

Down to about 35g on the auto colorado cookies, might be a whopping 12 grams when dry. I am going to jar wetter than I normally do, and burp down, but not too wet. The Purple TW is in the toxic napkin, I might have to try to help it, but we will let it sit for a few days.

I think in addition to one PE, I will also drop another Dutch Passion Auto. All the Dutch Passion stuff I have tried have been small foot tall plants....but that has only been two.

I fed everyone with some 150ppm/6.5/2L, Big Bloom and Seaplex, basically just a drink of water. When I got to the three larger plants I added a half ml of Ca/Mg and .25ml Pro-tekt, and 2ml Botanicare Sweet.

I am tossing out the blue and orange water ph adjuster, sure it works. I have to use a shit ton of the blue to ph up with anything, almost 100ppm, I don't like that and it's fucking blue. I got my water up with 2 drops of the botanicare pH up.

I had a flash of brilliance after my blunt. I have some HSO Bubba Cheese Auto. Supposed a super compact plant indoors. 65 days total. 20-60g a plant (small). Lotta indica. Likes soil mixed with 30% coco and watered small multiple times a day. Cool with that. Got Coco and soil. We will drop a pair when my light from Timber shows.

US Breeder White Widow (Pf) - Day 64+54
Cali Connection Green Crack (Pf) - Day 56+29 - link to start.

HSO Raspberry Diesel (Pf) - Day 100 - link to start, clone1 day 16, Clones 5-day 4
US Breeder White Widow (Pf, clone1) - Day 42 -
link to cut.
HSO 707 Headband (Pf) - in soil (29th) - Day 24
MMG Nagual 1:1 (Pf) - Day 8
US Breeder BlueBerry (a) - Day 8

HSO Purple Trainwreck (Pf) - Soaking in toxic napkin
HSO Bubba Cheese (a) - On deck
Greenhouse Seed Co. Diamond Girl (Pf) - On deck

Here is a happy tent shot. I've moved all the small veg plants into the tent for more light. The Nagual and Blueberry are larger than the 707....ugh..at least the 707 has new growth that looks normal-glad I did not hold my breath on that plant. I looked at the white widows buds, they look like their coming along, there is some cloudiness there. The buds that are on the nodes receiving the drill supercrop look a little further along in the trichomes, just a hint of more cloudiness. The damaged nodes don't look drier, and about 40% of the leaves have changed orientation. This is good that I will have a whole harvest at about the same maturity. The sugar leaf appears to have a decent amount of resin as does the GC at 30 days, very excited about this.

Today the seedlings and the clone got a pass on water and nutes. I still don't see roots on the 16 day old clone....give me roots and I will move your mother!!!!! Some of the edges of the leaves are yellowing slowly. The 4 day clone looks ok-not to the level of hope in the 16 day clone....maybe this is just a slow growing plant???

I've decided with the Green Crack and Raspberry Diesel harvests coming up, I will not need more hybrid sativa for a bit. Hence the pause on the Pineapple Express and the move to get the three indicas going.

The purple TW is a little more open today, it's still pretty wet in the toxic napkin.

Diamond Girl interested me for it's low thc levels and quick budding with decent yields. Looks fun. Hope it's good, I have about 15 seeds of it.

Previously known as Silver Pearl, this is a classic from the Green House Coffeeshop menu, now available in seed form. It flowers in 8 weeks, outdoors it is ready by the end of September.
It’s a fast-hitting indica, with a relaxing effect and a sweet, flowery taste. The effect is mild, but very long-lasting. It is good for beginners.

Breeder : GreenHouse Seed Co.
Genetics : Skunk x NL x Haze x Early Pearl, aka Silver Pearl
Variety : Indica
Flowering Type : Photoperiod
Sex : Feminized
THC Content : 14.99%
CBD Content : 0.17%
Yield Indoor : 750 gr/m2
Yield Outdoors : 900 gr/plant
Grows : Greenhouse, Indoors, Outdoors
Flowering Time : 8 Weeks
Harvest Month : End of September Outdoors
Effect : Calming, Long-lasting, Soothing

That would be “lower” not “low”. Lol.

From what I’ve seen low THC is at about 10% and under. I only mention it because if someone is looking for low thc for something like anxiety, this one may not be the one to go with, but it would be better than a 22% strain. :)

US Breeder White Widow (Pf) - Day 64+55
Cali Connection Green Crack (Pf) - Day 56+30 - link to start.

HSO Raspberry Diesel (Pf) - Day 101 - link to start, clone1 day 16, Clones 5-day 4
US Breeder White Widow (Pf, clone1) - Day 43 -
link to cut.
HSO 707 Headband (Pf) - in soil (29th) - Day 25
MMG Nagual 1:1 (Pf) - Day 9
US Breeder BlueBerry (a) - Day 9

HSO Bubba Cheese (a)x2 - On deck

I cut and jarred up the Colorado Cookies today, with a puck in there after 4 hours it's at 62%. I will look at it daily and burp accordingly. It might get a sample taken next weekend after it develops a nose. I did not weight it after unstemming, but will get an official weight this PM.

Veg - 1.5L/6.5/400ppm, even the seedings got some, just 10ml BB and a touch of seaplex.
Flower - to the above I added 2ml of Buddha Bloom, 2ml of Botanicare Bloom, 2ml Sweet, 2ml karma and 1.25ml of mammothp for 700ppm.

Going to try and wrestle the RD in the flower tent and take a couple more cuttings prior if I have time tonight. if not tomorrow.

The BB and Nagual will prob get put in Smart #2 this weekend or next week.

Just looked and the Colorado Cookies was up to 65%, so figured I would drop it on a plate for a good burp and get a weight of 20g. Some of the green is already wearing off on the nose. After 10 or so back into the jar.

The Raspberry Diesel in veg got rotated and a few lower yellows pulled. The plant is leaning, it's not stressing anything yet, but it's main was almost a good 60 degrees. I supercropped four tall nodes back on top of the plant, this creating a flat canopy. I put a stake across it's leaning side for it to lean against. My trellis and horizontal tent braces will be here wednesday, I think this girl is going to get trellised a little low and leaned up against the support pole on the back wall of the tent and not moved unless absolutely necessary. It's too top heavy to really support a replant. I am thinking of cutting the bottom off and some of the sides (maybe bottom 4") and putting it in a 5/7 gallon with a good 3" of soil underneath, it will be slightly above the top grade. I assume this would be ok right, still have some room to expand but keep it's surface support?

US Breeder White Widow (Pf) - Day 64+54
Cali Connection Green Crack (Pf) - Day 56+29 - link to start.

HSO Raspberry Diesel (Pf) - Day 100 - link to start, clone1 day 16, Clones 5-day 4
US Breeder White Widow (Pf, clone1) - Day 42 -
link to cut.
HSO 707 Headband (Pf) - in soil (29th) - Day 24
MMG Nagual 1:1 (Pf) - Day 8
US Breeder BlueBerry (a) - Day 8

HSO Bubba Cheese (a) - On deck

Here is a happy tent shot. I've moved all the small veg plants into the tent for more light. The Nagual and Blueberry are larger than the 707....ugh..at least the 707 has new growth that looks normal-glad I did not hold my breath on that plant. I looked at the white widows buds, they look like their coming along, there is some cloudiness there. The buds that are on the nodes receiving the drill supercrop look a little further along in the trichomes, just a hint of more cloudiness. The damaged nodes don't look drier, and about 40% of the leaves have changed orientation. This is good that I will have a whole harvest at about the same maturity. The sugar leaf appears to have a decent amount of resin as does the GC at 30 days, very excited about this.

Today the seedlings and the clone got a pass on water and nutes. I still don't see roots on the 16 day old clone....give me roots and I will move your mother!!!!! Some of the edges of the leaves are yellowing slowly. The 4 day clone looks ok-not to the level of hope in the 16 day clone....maybe this is just a slow growing plant???

I've decided with the Green Crack and Raspberry Diesel harvests coming up, I will not need more hybrid sativa for a bit. Hence the pause on the Pineapple Express and the move to get the three indicas going.

The purple TW is a little more open today, it's still pretty wet in the toxic napkin.

Diamond Girl interested me for it's low thc levels and quick budding with decent yields. Looks fun. Hope it's good, I have about 15 seeds of it.

Previously known as Silver Pearl, this is a classic from the Green House Coffeeshop menu, now available in seed form. It flowers in 8 weeks, outdoors it is ready by the end of September.
It’s a fast-hitting indica, with a relaxing effect and a sweet, flowery taste. The effect is mild, but very long-lasting. It is good for beginners.

Breeder : GreenHouse Seed Co.
Genetics : Skunk x NL x Haze x Early Pearl, aka Silver Pearl
Variety : Indica
Flowering Type : Photoperiod
Sex : Feminized
Yield Indoor : 750 gr/m2
Yield Outdoors : 900 gr/plant
Grows : Greenhouse, Indoors, Outdoors
Flowering Time : 8 Weeks
Harvest Month : End of September Outdoors
Effect : Calming, Long-lasting, Soothing

Can't believe i havent see this yet! Looking great, hope all is well and i may join you and take a seat :)

I, for one, am confused. You are or are not going to replant? You're going to cut the bottom 4" of roots? I'm not following your description.

I just like cliffhangers.

Can't believe i havent see this yet! Looking great, hope all is well and i may join you and take a seat :)

Of course your welcome here.

I repotted it with my wife this morning in the wee hours. Photo update coming in an hour or so....I need to burn one and re-pot the seedlings.

Dutch Passion Colorado Cookies (a) - 88 days (cut 20g dry) - link to start.
US Breeder White Widow (Pf) - Day 64+56
Cali Connection Green Crack (Pf) - Day 56+31 - link to start.

HSO Raspberry Diesel (Pf) - Day 102 - link to start, clone1-day 18, Clones 5-day 6
US Breeder White Widow (Pf, clone1) - Day 44 -
link to cut.
HSO 707 Headband (Pf) - in soil (29th) - Day 26
MMG Nagual 1:1 (Pf) - Day 10
US Breeder BlueBerry (a) - Day 10
HSO Raspberry Diesel (Pf, clone1) -Day 1

HSO Purple Trainwreck (Pf)x2 - Soaking

Super mega update...I hit some tangie and am soaking off the mornings mess before I start the evenings mess. It's still very muddy out.

So I supercropped the Raspberry D and it looked even shittier this morning, so I cut out the #3 smart pot and put the ball in a #5 and added more of my soil voodoo. Here is an after transplant photo and a 4 hour later photo leaves turning up. I also gave it 2L, 6.5, 600ppm. I am going to leave it in veg for another 2-3 days to recoup and maybe cut another clone.

The Green Crack got 1.75L/6.5/700ppm, it can't really stop being thirsty in the #3, and I don't want the RD to do the same, beginner mistake on my part. I keep tucking leaves. It's starting to get some good frost on the uppermost leaves of the sites.

The White Widow is very close. I see a decent amount of amber across all the sites, maybe almost 10%. I had mixed 1L/6.5/400 and I gave it about half. It will get water going forward. Thinking monday morning chop with putting the Raspberry Diesel in it's place. I really want it out of the tent as it's going to be shaded and in high RH in there with both the large plants in flower....and that is not good. Timing could not be better!

The 707 has been struggling since I knocked it over and got the seed starter mixed with the hot soil. It's going to be a month behind in life going forward...but it's a photo, and as long as it goes forward healthy, then no biggie. It got a pass today. I put it and the WW clone in the tent so they can get some real light.

WW clone of the mom that is about to come down. Pass on nutes today. Need to defoil next week. Might consider vegging this one a little longer and trying multiple clones off it. But I am going to see how mom smokes first.

Here are the two seedlings. I potted up the Nagual today in a #3. It got some big bloom to settle the soil. It's early for me to do this but the bitch keeps leaning and I wanted her deeper-there is a possibility that the hot soil sets her back, this is a risk I will take at this age for a photo-it's not wise I know, but the alternative is I accidentally crimp this seedling. The Blueberry Auto will get the same treatment in about 7-8 days-hopefully then it can tolerate super soil, going to use a #3 for it-maybe the one the WW mother is in right now. The BBa is going in the tent during the day .

OK, onto clone 1 and clone 5 of the RD. Clone 1 has two roots on the bottom....sweetness! Either today or tomorrow going to give it a pot up in #2 smartpot with about 50% supersoil and 50% seed starter on top. Clone 5, still hoping for the best. Going to take one more of the RD before it goes to flower.

The first two purple trainwreck seeds were empty. I dropped two more last night. Hopefully the entire pack is not that way.

No word from timber yet....sooner the better!!!!

Got Three Snakes And A Charm on...

In looking over the plants tonight the Green Crack is starting to take up N from the lower fans. Maybe it's a ho for N? I should not be having N issues in this soil at 80 days, but that is another can of worms...30 days into flower...maybe a month out....tomorrow going to get some Buddha Grow (has N) in it's mix. I gave it a ml of ca/mg mixed with raw, tea, big bloom and pro-tekt in 500ml of leftover water for the transplant below.

I went ahead and prepped a smart #2 with supersoil and then a mix with both the hot soil and seed starter, then graduating to more seed starter. Topped the hole with mykos and rolled the plug in it. Little soil on top and watered with about 250ml of 6.5 Big Bloom solution.

I like the #2 size of pot for the seedling to about a few weeks out to months out on flower for the photos. I can cram quite a few of those in my space. Going forward this is what I will use with the exception of autos, either getting a 2 or 3 depending on their end size. The BBa will get a #3.

Time to roll one before side 2

I am going to leave it in veg for another 2-3 days to recoup and maybe cut another clone.
I'm voting for longer given the trauma. A week to two.
Thinking monday morning chop
Congrats on getting the whole plant to harvest!
WW clone of the mom that is about to come down. Pass on nutes today. Need to defoil next week. Might consider vegging this one a little longer and trying multiple clones off it. But I am going to see how mom smokes first.
That was my theory. Cut clones and keep them alive until you know how it smokes. My wife may not like the Sour G after all that but we never found out on the first one because of the fusarium, so have to grow our another round. Though other than cheese strains, I'm not sure my wife dislikes anything that gets her high.
then it can tolerate super soil,
Why you planting babies in hot soil son? Meanie!
The first two purple trainwreck seeds were empty.
:eek:
Got Three Snakes And A Charm on...
I have the first four Black Crowes albums and love every track on each one.

Nobody does it like you Nobody! Always strong plants and updates. Nice. Another nice thing is the audio equipment I saw a few posts ago. You bless your ears with the glorious sound that only tubes recreate. Sweet touch. Well almost only, I run a 1972 accuphase e202 solid state rig that allegedly has that sound. MMMM music and weed.

Dutch Passion Colorado Cookies (a) - 88 days (cut 20g dry) - link to start.
US Breeder White Widow (Pf) - Day 64+57
Cali Connection Green Crack (Pf) - Day 56+32 - link to start.

HSO Raspberry Diesel (Pf) - Day 103 - link to start, Clone 5-day 6, Clone 6-day 1
US Breeder White Widow (Pf, clone1) - Day 45 -
link to cut.
HSO 707 Headband (Pf) - in soil (29th) - Day 27
MMG Nagual 1:1 (Pf) - Day 11
US Breeder BlueBerry (a) - Day 11
HSO Raspberry Diesel (Pf, clone1) -Day 2

HSO Purple Trainwreck (Pf)x2 - Soaking

This morning @ lights on they got the following:

WW flower - 750ml/6.5/?, molasses and water

GC flower - 1.25L/6.6/550ppm, 250ppm buddha grow and the rest buddha bloom. I am avoiding fast N for water sol and insol. at this stage in the game, there is a touch of yellowing on the insides/undersides. I rotated her today 180.

WWc, RD veg - 1.5L/6.6/400ppm buddha grow and bloom, I took another clone of the RD and placed it in a rapid rooter that had been soaking for a few days. The water it was soaking in was still pH6.6. The RD is looking better, I think it likes the #5. It will prob go into flower this week.

Seedlings and recently potted RD clone got a pass this morning. 707, WWc and BBa got moved in the tent for light and co2 today.

I wrapped the Purple TW seeds in a napkin, they had sank. I have 10 or 15 of these thngs and I think these two are of the same fate as the last pair....empty. If this is the case, i've had two sets of seed from this supplier that have been doa....

Nobody does it like you Nobody! Always strong plants and updates. Nice. Another nice thing is the audio equipment I saw a few posts ago. You bless your ears with the glorious sound that only tubes recreate. Sweet touch. Well almost only, I run a 1972 accuphase e202 solid state rig that allegedly has that sound. MMMM music and weed.

Nothing wrong with early SS gear....i've heard some wonderful stuff. I have SS systems elsewhere and love them too.

The integrated tube is just a temporary amp.

Take pics and send to the seller.

I had another issue with the seller that was not discussed on here. Not going to drop names publicly, but they have lots of issues aside from bad seeds. It was a one and done thing and I would rather not kick the ant pile....I've since moved on to a much better supplier.

Back
Top Bottom