Nobody's COB Perpetual: Various Strains & Some Edible Fun At Times In A Tiny Tent

Dutch Passion Colorado Cookies (a) - Day 29+47 - link to start.
US Breeder White Widow (Pf) - Day 64+40
Cali Connection Green Crack (Pf) - Day 56+15 - link to start.

HSO Raspberry Diesel (Pf) - Day 85 - link to start.
US Breeder White Widow (Pf, clone1) - Day 28 - link to cut.
HSO 707 Headband (Pf) - in soil (29th) - Day 10

US Breeder BlueBerry (a) - pending
Info Pending 1:1 (Pf) - upcoming

Fin
US Breeder AK47 (Pf) - Day 63+63 (09/28/18-2 Cuts, week apart dry 125g + 2 jars of trim)

8 keyboards! Completely forgot about Asia :oops:. On the other hand, that is probably the lowest-energy live performance I've ever seen :0.

The Allman Bros on the other hand...Fillmore East Live album is killer. And I saw them at Madison Square in the early 70s and they tore the place up!

This one is A&R NY Aug 71....

Happy Thursday everyone. Long weekend of more off for me since I am getting over last week....ha.

I am going to drop the BB auto again this weekend. It's an auto and I have an extra light under the bed. Worse case I keep it in the veg area and run the scrubber more. I could move the scrubber into the closet and that would solve any smell issues. I also will be doing some adjusting in this room in the ways of shelfing, maybe re-orienting the tent....still thinking about it.

I gave the veg crew 1l/6.5/400ppm all botanicare. The 707HB looks like it will make it.

Misting the clones with drops of pro-tekt to the liter....they look better today. Only one looks shitty.

I watered the WW and the GC with 1.5L/6.5/700ppm, Buddha Bloom + amendments. I mixed up a gallon with a few capfuls of molasses and 5ml seaplex and pH'ed it to 6.5, this is for the auto colorado cookies, it's a few days from being day to day for a cut at the first signs of amber....i could take it now, but will wait. We are at 76 days total, which is not off the 77 quoted.....the GC is pouting pretty hard after that feeding....

I am getting more impressed by the WW. The buds are getting bigger and there is still new growth, I could have grew it in a #2 smartpot, the same size it's clone is in....

Long term upgrades to the closet....
I want a 3x3 tent, to which I would prob add another 2 cob fixture-200 more watts. That would almost double my blooming footage from 5 ft to 9 ft. 300 for the tent.

I hope to add another single pendent to the veg area, and put in some shelving that would get some crap off the floor and maybe work for a seedling tray and a cfl.

To do it right with all the fancy lights....1k. Anyone need a 7' Gorilla Grow Tent 2x2.5....in excellent shape.

Gave em some nutes today, lighter side of ppm for bloom. The GC pouts every time you move it, touch it, water it, nute it, or let it dry out. Looks like Oscar the grouch...lol.

Got some Misfits playing and I am already on the couch. Rainy as hell out and getting cooler soon!

I am seeing a little amber on the Auto Colorado Cookies. But I really have to search it out, so I don't consider it there....but it could be sometime this weekend to next week....it's so close.....I want what little I get to be nighttime weed, so I will wait. It's on water and molasses till then.

Dutch Passion Colorado Cookies (a) - Day 29+49 - link to start.
US Breeder White Widow (Pf) - Day 64+42
Cali Connection Green Crack (Pf) - Day 56+17 - link to start.

HSO Raspberry Diesel (Pf) - Day 87 - link to start.
US Breeder White Widow (Pf, clone1) - Day 30 -
link to cut.
HSO 707 Headband (Pf) - in soil (29th) - Day 12

US Breeder BlueBerry (a) - pending
Info Pending 1:1 (Pf) - upcoming

Fin
US Breeder AK47 (Pf) - Day 63+63 (09/28/18-2 Cuts, week apart dry 125g + 2 jars of trim)

Quick saturday update while the internet is up and running, it's raining balls out....I need to run errands, not motivated.

I mixed up a 500ppm/6.5/1.75l solution with 1ml Ca/Mg and 1.5ml of Botanicare Bloom and gave it to the big 3 - RD in veg and the GC and WW in flower. Trying to get some more P-K to the bigger plants.

I gave everyone a little of the 150ppm solution with molasses and seaplex.

I need to dig up and drop another Blueberry Auto today after I run my errands.

Flower Tent L-R GC, WW (rear) aCC (front)

The aCC is very close....my guess is 72 hours. Nice Chocolate smell.

The WW is still beefing up and prob has about 3 more weeks.

Clones-the one in soil is looking the shittiest. Squeezed out the plug if overwet gently. Still misting multiple x a day.

WW clone is 30 days old, nice and slow on this one which is good because I don't have tent room.

The big ole hedge bush that is the vegging HSO Raspberry Diesel. I really want to wait 2 more weeks to 100 days....lol.

Arrangement going forward, in 2 weeks the aCC will be out of the tent, the WW will have maybe a week to ten days left, most of it's growth done, so it can be slightly shaded when I move the Raspberry Diesel in the tent. Then I get to lower the veg light and will have the WWc (staying in 2 gal for foreseeable future), 707HB, any surviving HSO RD clones, and a Blueberry auto that can do it's thing outside the tent under the 4K for all I care. I can clean the veg tub out finally.

This might happen sooner if I get tired of looking at the RD in veg and I know I have at least one living clone from it. Clones are 4 days old, we will know in a week or so....

Need to get some more backwoods too for tonight while out!

Big ole hedge indeed! 100 days? Cray. Chocolate smell sounds great :thumb:. Rained here from 6:00 on. Still drizzling!

I guess the rain started here around 2pm yesterday....we got a few hours off, still overcast as everything.

I hope to get the RD to 100 days. Will make for a fun bloom. I was looking at it and I might defoil the bottom 3" or so over the next week. It's funny to think this seed was on the 'marginal' or 'doubtful' list as it went into soil. Kinda like the 707HB w it's accident.

The last auto BB I grew was a decent sized plant. I need some good deep stone after all this sativa ish hybrids I am growing.

Got me a backwoods Honey cigar that I emptied out and am going to fill with a delightful mix of homegrown. Got the new hendrix lps up for the listen tonight.

Dutch Passion Colorado Cookies (a) - Day 29+50 - link to start.
US Breeder White Widow (Pf) - Day 64+43
Cali Connection Green Crack (Pf) - Day 56+18 - link to start.

HSO Raspberry Diesel (Pf) - Day 88 - link to start, clones day 5.
US Breeder White Widow (Pf, clone1) - Day 31 -
link to cut.
HSO 707 Headband (Pf) - in soil (29th) - Day 13
US Breeder BlueBerry (a) - in water
MMG Nagual 1:1 (Pf) - in water

Barney's Pineapple Express Auto - on deck in a few

A little on the Nagual-I am growing this for a friend, and I will get to try some as well, it's a 1:1 or thereabouts, a cross of sour kush diesel and cd-1 earthy taste calming high. It's from Medical Marijuana Genetics. She is a xanex at night type and is looking for a substitute. They say 400g/m sq., tall, 10 weeks of flower, yep, sounds like an indica lol.

I also thought about dropping a Barney's Pineapple Express Auto again. We will put this on deck. Gotta say f-it to size constraints, if I run out of space I will order a 3x3 and chunk this as a spare in storage. I have a 200w at the wall led purple wonder I could use in the tent until I order a pair of vero 100w cobs. Idea is the 3x3 tent would be 9' sq and 200w vero produces about 1018 in 5ft sq, my existing fixture does the same in about 5 ft sq, so assuming overlap both of them should get to the 1000 umols number in a 9 ft tent. ~450w.

Next to the tent I will keep the 4K single vero and possibly order another for next to it, should be able to veg 3-4 2-3' plants with this setup and have 4 or so large with small autos in the tent.

When my current tent carbon runs out, going to go with a Can 66 on the floor. I bought a Can 50 as a scrubber with their nicest pro switchable fan (not resistor controlled fan), it's quiet, and I will get another for the tent....low setting is about 160ft a min.

In the corner behind the door I can put the current can 50 scrubber and shelf for nutes/clones/cfl stuff. 60# of carbon plus what I run on the whole house will kill smell. Anytime I have been handling plants I crank the 50 on low for 3-10 min and the smell is gone if need be.

There is some discussion on pot sizes in shed's thread I believe. I f around with a lot of different pots, but going forward I might just start everything in smart #2 bc the will either stay there or go up when large, and a #2 is still a really easy transplant.

Today I gave the flower gals (WW and GC) 400ppm/6.5/1.5L Buddha Bloom, little molasses mix, tea, seaplex. I pulled some limp leaves and larf sites off the lower GC....it was also rotated 90 or so.

The aCC is showing more amber, it's there with little searching....my call is Tuesday morning, but will look at it tomorrow. I want noticable amber on this one. It just got about 250ml of the molasses water mix.

Over in the Veg world, the HSO RD got 300ppm/6.5/1l botanicare bloom and molasses mix with tea. I did a little lower defoil on some limp leaves and larf sites that we will not be needing. The WW clone got a little. Still misting clones at day 5 or so....lol, I could have 7 plants in veg if all these take with the seeds....

8 keyboards! Completely forgot about Asia :oops:. On the other hand, that is probably the lowest-energy live performance I've ever seen :0.

The Allman Bros on the other hand...Fillmore East Live album is killer. And I saw them at Madison Square in the early 70s and they tore the place up!
I think I saw them at the concert at Watkins Glen NY

LOL! Must have been some good weed :).
I drove out with 3 friends in a yellow gremlin. Slept in a school parking lot for a few hours and started a walk to the grounds. Only had wine and weed. Put a blanket down and was having a good time until I realized I needed water badly. So I took some position marks in my head to find the blanket and went for the water a friggin half mile away with a circle of a hundred people around it. There I was wearing only shorts, passing out from sun and lack of water and a working brain, I layed down on a pile of straw and slept until I heard the crowd going nuts. Opened my eyes and a parachuter was looking to land on the straw I was napping on. Smoke flairs and all. It rained while I was out and the water was open so I got a good drink, filled someones empty wine bottle and went on my way. Good Times. Oh I never found my peeps again until we met at the car after dark.

I drove out with 3 friends in a yellow gremlin. Slept in a school parking lot for a few hours and started a walk to the grounds. Only had wine and weed. Put a blanket down and was having a good time until I realized I needed water badly. So I took some position marks in my head to find the blanket and went for the water a friggin half mile away with a circle of a hundred people around it. There I was wearing only shorts, passing out from sun and lack of water and a working brain, I layed down on a pile of straw and slept until I heard the crowd going nuts. Opened my eyes and a parachuter was looking to land on the straw I was napping on. Smoke flairs and all. It rained while I was out and the water was open so I got a good drink, filled someones empty wine bottle and went on my way. Good Times. Oh I never found my peeps again until we met at the car after dark.
That sounds like a amazing day! I never got to Watkins Glen but I did make it up to Saratoga a few times. Those were my only outdoor concerts, at least that I remember o_O.

Unlimited energy days. We got 2 flat tires on the way home too. Nothing mattered, we kept on the path. I think there were 3/4 a million people there.
This one?
Flashback: Summer Jam brings 600,000 music fans to Watkins Glen in 1973
Must have been a blast! If we are talking 1973 we're probably of the same generation :). And speaking of the drive home, one trip we left Saratoga so late that I had to pull off on the shoulder to sleep. State trooper woke me up shining a huge fucking flashlight in my eyes banging on the window. Told me to get off the shoulder and drive to a rest area about a mile down! Must have missed that sign :oops:.

This one?
Flashback: Summer Jam brings 600,000 music fans to Watkins Glen in 1973
Must have been a blast! If we are talking 1973 we're probably of the same generation :). And speaking of the drive home, one trip we left Saratoga so late that I had to pull off on the shoulder to sleep. State trooper woke me up shining a huge fucking flashlight in my eyes banging on the window. Told me to get off the shoulder and drive to a rest area about a mile down! Must have missed that sign :oops:.
That's it! I haven't seen much of it. I'm going there.

Just had enough cheeba chew to drool a bit later, and still have a nice blunt outside I am working on. The radio station has my sunday PM show on....and I am about to order a 3x3 tent. 4 more square feet....lol. But it will let me have plenty of room for plants like this 4' Raspberry Diesel I have to deal with shortly.

So, I will get to break it down and put a new one back up. This will allow me to get my vent out of the crawlspace. This bugs me for fire reasons. It will also allow me to do the run without a 90...which should help noise.

I am going to run a 200w led blurple light until I can order a 3500K vero 100w x2 from timber.

I also need a nice ashtray. And the two seeds sank.

Yay for sinking seeds!

I keep meaning to upgrade my tent to a 2x3x5, but haven’t pulled the trigger on it. I think the key element for me is that extra foot of height. I’m making do with what I’ve got going, which is the 2x2 and a 1x2 covered shelf.

I was going to hit a blunt tonight, but I’m still high from a gummie I ate about five hours ago. Lol

Yay for sinking seeds!

I keep meaning to upgrade my tent to a 2x3x5, but haven’t pulled the trigger on it. I think the key element for me is that extra foot of height. I’m making do with what I’ve got going, which is the 2x2 and a 1x2 covered shelf.

I was going to hit a blunt tonight, but I’m still high from a gummie I ate about five hours ago. Lol

Tonight the blunt hit me.

Back
Top Bottom