Nobody's COB Perpetual: Various Strains & Some Edible Fun At Times In A Tiny Tent

US Breeder AK47 (Pf) - Day 63+56 (Cut 1 -285g wet)
Dutch Passion Colorado Cookies (a) - Day 29+25 -
link to start.
US Breeder White Widow (Pf) - Day 64+18

HSO Raspberry Diesel (Pf) - Day 63 - link to start.
Cali Connection Green Crack (Pf) - Day 49 -
link to start.
US Breeder White Widow (Pf, clone1) - Day 6 -
link to cut.
US Breeder BlueBerry (a) - pulled, will drop another when I drop below
HSO 707 Headband (Pf) - late September w Goo

Welp, chop chop.

285g later, hung in the tent till....? Stuffed all the trim in a jar in the fridge till visit #2. Equally pine + floral notes on the nose....pretty nice....weird looking at stuff this green.

Still a bit left on the plant, maybe another 300g wet + more trim.

Mixed up a liter of 400ppm/6.5, gave it to all the flower plants.

Mixing up another 1.5/6.5/400ppm for veg plants.

Clone is doing well...

Well done. She looks delish

US Breeder AK47 (Pf) - Day 63+63 (Cut 1 -285g wet, 65g dry. Cut 2-300g wet)
Dutch Passion Colorado Cookies (a) - Day 29+32 -
link to start.
US Breeder White Widow (Pf) - Day 64+25

HSO Raspberry Diesel (Pf) - Day 70 - link to start.
Cali Connection Green Crack (Pf) - Day 56 -
link to start.
US Breeder White Widow (Pf, clone1) - Day 13 -
link to cut.

HSO 707 Headband (Pf) - in water
US Breeder BlueBerry (a) - pending

Got MBV playing.

I managed to get some of my list done. The Cut 1 from the AK was removed from stems and then put in jars, it totaled around 65g dry, against better judgement without curing I tried some. Since it was hanging for a week it overdried a bit, maybe to 56% as that is what it is in the jars (it should creep up a little....smokewise it's very nice out of a spoon, probably some of the smoothest weed I have every had, the buzz is serious in the head, but I can get stuff done, that might change with the later cut being more like 50/50.

Today I cut the rest of the AK. Cut 2 was 298 +-g.

I ended up with two jars of sugar/larf stuff, it's in the freezer at -10 and we will do something with that later.

My veg plants were a bit dry this morning, they both felt light so I gave them a mix of stuff at 750ml per / 6.5 / 450ppm

I defoiled a bit on the WW, just a touch, it's still a weird plant, who knows what this one will do...I gave it a liter bc it was light and dry.....6.5/450ppm.

The clone got some BB at 6.5, the Colorado cookies got a pass.

did not get to cloning today, will do tomorrow.

You got some cut up time lately. I love to see them hang!

Dutch Passion Colorado Cookies (a) - Day 29+38 - link to start.
US Breeder White Widow (Pf) - Day 64+31
Cali Connection Green Crack (Pf) - Day 56+6 - link to start.

HSO Raspberry Diesel (Pf) - Day 76 - link to start.
US Breeder White Widow (Pf, clone1) - Day 19 -
link to cut.
HSO 707 Headband (Pf) - in soil (29th) - Day 1

Info Pending 1:1 (Pf) - upcoming
Fin

US Breeder AK47 (Pf) - Day 63+63 (09/28/18-2 Cuts, week apart dry 125g + 2 jars of trim)

Today is day 1 for the 707, keeping it under a dome for a bit, moist with pro-tekt foilar. It's in the foreground, little tough to spot.

Veg sans 707 got 1.25L/6.5/? - seaplex, tea, karma, BB and a touch of Buddha Grow.

Off to work horses for a few hours, when I get back flower is getting 1.75L/6.5/?pretty hot - seaplex, tea, karma, botanicare bloom (not giving bloom nutes to the colorado cookies....we are showing a touch of white so it's time to start clearing the plant....prob still 2 weeks out....

Do your seedlings do better with a dome? I never dome mine. As soon as they are out of the soil they go in the sun.

I used a dome on this one for 48 hours because our RH was pretty low. Not typically.

I think all my clones will be goners after this trip.

Sitting in a lovely hotel listening to Herbie Hancock Watermelon Man and no weed. Bummer....5 days off for me.

No weed but Herbie seems like the best way to go through it :thumb:.
lol, yeah, it's kinda funny to whine about not having weed. Not that I need it in the heat.

We did go to a italian place for dinner. The delivery driver smelt pretty dank and was stoned out of his mind while checking me out....even had a pause to think for a bit....thought about hitting him up for some, but he did not look like he would be up for selling to a random 40 something dude.

Hopefully I can get home by 9 sunday for my radio show and blunt outside. Man will that be a nice blunt.

We all need a tolerance break every now and then, right? I usually get a little crabby if it's for more than 2 days. Have a safe trip.

welp, back. All safe and sound in my world.

Wife got in and sent me tent pics by text before lights off. Tent looks like it will need a water 1st thing and all will be well with the Green Crack needing the most. The WW and aCC might still be moist-there was no droop to the leaves like w the green crack (just a mild droop).

Over on the veg side, the clones are dead. Really dead gone to the trash. The 707 seedling is looking good, still moist, as is the WW clone. The Raspberry Diesel was looking worse than the GC, so I gave it a liter of 6.5, 10ml BB, 1ml tea, seaplex, karma.

Tomorrow at lights on photos. Feeding for the GC, prob around 500ppm or so.

Enjoyed a joint in the backyard while hosing myself off before actually taking a shower....that half a joint hit me hard.

We all need a tolerance break every now and then, right? I usually get a little crabby if it's for more than 2 days. Have a safe trip.

a mere 110 hours or so. I did get a couple liters via the IV tent while I was gone, sure that helped. And working 20 hour days takes the mind off things.

Take it easy with that first hit back!

I promise, tonight I am taking it very easy. Because I am here....

Dutch Passion Colorado Cookies (a) - Day 29+44 - link to start.
US Breeder White Widow (Pf) - Day 64+37
Cali Connection Green Crack (Pf) - Day 56+12 - link to start.

HSO Raspberry Diesel (Pf) - Day 82 - link to start.
US Breeder White Widow (Pf, clone1) - Day 25 -
link to cut.
HSO 707 Headband (Pf) - in soil (29th) - Day 7

Fin

US Breeder AK47 (Pf) - Day 63+63 (09/28/18-2 Cuts, week apart dry 125g + 2 jars of trim)

Nice update today....at home recovering...lol. Tried a little of the 2nd jarring of the ak this morning for a little relax and bake.....it's nice, I think I slightly prefer this stone to the 1st cut.

I mixed up a batch of 6.5/2L/520ppm bloom nutes with Botanicare Bloom, Seaplex, Tea, Karma, gave some to everyone in the grow tent including the Colorado Cookies (still have a couple weeks, barely getting white and still putting on weight).

After these photos I pulled the aCC and opened up the buds from the stems so they will get some air underneath. The GC is pouting now....

Over in the veg pen I dumped maybe 50ml of the bloom nutes on the Raspberry D. Some of it's lowers are looking like it could use some N and Ca/Mg, so I will let her dry some more, then give a dose of Ca/Mg with some of the Organic Buddha Veg nutes. A few days after this I will attempt 2-3 more clones, then move this bitch into flower. The WW is going to have to suck it up in the tent for space, and the aCC will come out and go under the 4K lamp (can lower it, with the other two veg plants).

Last the WW clone and the 707 are both doing well. These are the plants that will get the light dropped on them after the RD goes into the tent.

Dutch Passion Colorado Cookies (a) - Day 29+45 - link to start.
US Breeder White Widow (Pf) - Day 64+38
Cali Connection Green Crack (Pf) - Day 56+13 - link to start.

HSO Raspberry Diesel (Pf) - Day 83 - link to start.
US Breeder White Widow (Pf, clone1) - Day 26 -
link to cut.
HSO 707 Headband (Pf) - in soil (29th) - Day 8

Fin

Nada mucho today, lotta rain outside....listening to some dire straits.

I gave the RD ~1L/6.5/700ppm, botanicare nutes plus ca/mg. Little to the WW clone.

I gave the GC -1L/6.5/700ppm, Buddha Bloom + .25Ca/Mg, little to the WW as well.

Both those guys were droopy. Planning on cutting a couple clones tomorrow.

Not much going on, going to roll a nice blunt for tonight....

I'm looking forward to rain. And to the Growant light to make up for the lack of sun. Wonder if it will ever be back in stock!
I have no clue what a Growant light is. Nor does it sound like I want to.

But Dan at Timbergrow usually responds to my emails within an hour.

Back
Top Bottom