Nobody's COB Perpetual: Various Strains & Some Edible Fun At Times In A Tiny Tent

Welp, going out of town till Tues, will be leaving my parents with 3 gallons of nutes with instructions to give each plant 500ml daily with veg plants skip a day on monday. 100 ml to the clone.

I have mixed up 2 gals for flower and 1g for veg. Flower stuff is around 600ppm, mostly Big Bloom, some seaplex and karma, whereas the veg stuff has a 1/4 dose of ca/mg and botanicare tea and less big bloom.

I weighed the AK buds today and they were down to 125g or 44% of start weight. I will weigh them tomorrow, but feel they need another 72 at min...my plan is to leave them hanging in the tent till tuesday and hope for the best. Will probably have to burp this batch less.

Crossing my fingers nothing goes wrong.

alrighty, I am back....got alot going on tomorrow to get caught up on...plants survived my parents, but at some point tomorrow I will be chopping the remainder of the ak, it's easily about 50/50 white/amber.

Stuff I had hanging is now outside of the tent, stems still are a little bendy still, so maybe tomorrow in the jar after hanging outside of the tent.

Will be cutting clones on the RD and GC. In the next few days these will go into flower. Need to defoil them as well.

Redropping BB and starting a 707 w goo!

Trip was good enough, nice to get out, Santana in Vegas is worth seeing if you find yourself there...nervous about the plants though, they were a little more wet than I like, mostly the veg plants....but I will get them dried out tomorrow easily and snip a few (2 a piece) clones and defoil.

Going to dump the remaining mixed nutes and spend time trimming while the gals dry out.

The Colorado Cookies has bulked up and is stacking well. The WW looks like it's trying a pathetic stretch, and instead of larf, it's double larf now. It's clone looks like it has tuffed up a bit with some small new growth...yay.

Prob let the veg gals recover a few days after the defoil I am about to do. Hopefully I can fit both in the tent with the WW and the CC, but in the meantime will lower the light on them a bit.

And I will be dropping a 707 tomorrow. + photos.

Missed everyone, and have some journal reading to do.

US Breeder AK47 (Pf) - Day 63+63 (Cut 1 -285g wet, 65g dry. Cut 2-300g wet)
Dutch Passion Colorado Cookies (a) - Day 29+32 -
link to start.
US Breeder White Widow (Pf) - Day 64+25

HSO Raspberry Diesel (Pf) - Day 70 - link to start.
Cali Connection Green Crack (Pf) - Day 56 -
link to start.
US Breeder White Widow (Pf, clone1) - Day 13 -
link to cut.

HSO 707 Headband (Pf) - in water
US Breeder BlueBerry (a) - pending

Got MBV playing.

I managed to get some of my list done. The Cut 1 from the AK was removed from stems and then put in jars, it totaled around 65g dry, against better judgement without curing I tried some. Since it was hanging for a week it overdried a bit, maybe to 56% as that is what it is in the jars (it should creep up a little....smokewise it's very nice out of a spoon, probably some of the smoothest weed I have every had, the buzz is serious in the head, but I can get stuff done, that might change with the later cut being more like 50/50.

Today I cut the rest of the AK. Cut 2 was 298 +-g.

I ended up with two jars of sugar/larf stuff, it's in the freezer at -10 and we will do something with that later.

My veg plants were a bit dry this morning, they both felt light so I gave them a mix of stuff at 750ml per / 6.5 / 450ppm

I defoiled a bit on the WW, just a touch, it's still a weird plant, who knows what this one will do...I gave it a liter bc it was light and dry.....6.5/450ppm.

The clone got some BB at 6.5, the Colorado cookies got a pass.

did not get to cloning today, will do tomorrow.

US Breeder AK47 (Pf) - Day 63+63 (Cut 1 -285g wet, 65g dry. Cut 2-300g wet)
Dutch Passion Colorado Cookies (a) - Day 29+33 -
link to start.
US Breeder White Widow (Pf) - Day 64+26
Cali Connection Green Crack (Pf) - Day 56+1 - link to start.

HSO Raspberry Diesel (Pf) - Day 71 - link to start.
US Breeder White Widow (Pf, clone1) - Day 13 -
link to cut.

HSO 707 Headband (Pf) - in water

Today nobody got water...ha.

The Auto ColoradoCookies is beefing up horizontally, to bad it could not veg for 30 more days....

Took two clones of the Green Crack and the Raspberry Diesel. Sent the Green Crack to the gas chamber (flower tent). I do want to get confirmation on the RD before flowering, and one of the turds needs out before I put this gal in there or we might have to just roll saucerless. The horror. I also took the green cracks two uppers and supercropped em.

The lonely HSO Raspberry Diesel....so sad....clones are in the shadow. I did not think about it, but I am out of town again Wed next week, wife leaves friday, so clones will be about 48 hours without being attended assuming they make it to Day 9 or 10?

Not much going on today, mixed some 200ppm Big Bloom, seaplex, karma and dipped clone plugs into it and gave the rest to the WW and RD in veg.

Mixed 1.5/6.5/550ppm, seaplex, botanicare bloom, karma, tea for the flower crew. Looks like the two tweaks on bending the upper nodes of the Green Crack worked, the leaves have re-oriented, branches still bent....so hopefully I get two big ole fat 8" cola. Plant is about 14" off the lights.

I smoked a nice blunt last night with about 10% tobacco and some of the ak...the ak is the smoothest weed i've had period. I am going to go with the nutes I am using, which came as a suggestion from a soil grower and a hydro grower for the least impact to taste. I am guessing the second cut will yield less, but will not be as dry so may weigh about the same....we will see....I will prob take off the branches and jar tomorrow sometime, so 4 days hanging.

Happy Friday!

Welp, I am pretty stoned tonight, got some Leftfield on the earphones, earlier(a king earler) I had on some jazz and snipped up the rest of the AK, it weighed in at 60g. I put the ak in jars with rh pucks, and it went to 67%, so they could have went 24 more hours...no biggie, I really want to do a long cure and burp on these buds.

They smell excellent while cutting sticky as everything. Sappy pine and menthol with a touch of lemon.

So, a QP+ (125g + 2 jars crammed full of trim) out of a freebie seed....pretty cool.

In other news:
707hb has cracked and a little tap showing.
The Green Crack has already flipped leaves on the supercropped branches....
WW still looking strange.

US Breeder AK47 (Pf) - Day 63+63 (09/28/18-2 Cuts, week apart dry 125g + 2 jars of trim)

Dutch Passion Colorado Cookies (a) - Day 29+36 - link to start.
US Breeder White Widow (Pf) - Day 64+29
Cali Connection Green Crack (Pf) - Day 56+4 - link to start.

HSO Raspberry Diesel (Pf) - Day 74 - link to start.
US Breeder White Widow (Pf, clone1) - Day 17 -
link to cut.

HSO 707 Headband (Pf) - in soil (29th)

Howdy all, today we have some Dr. John The NIghttripper - Gris Gris, one of my fav lps of all time.

I mixed up some seaplex, karma, tea, little Ca/Mg and enough botanicare bloom soil to get to about 550ppm/6.5ph/1.5l, I gave some to the WW, GC, CC, and RD and WWc. I also recalibrated my pH pen, was about .1 off as usual.

I left the tops off the ak cut 2 most of yesterday and they were up to about 67% this morning after I closed them last night. I am going to do a little more daily breathing and get it down lower....no rush as I have 2 oz of the first cut to tame first.

Over in the 4k area. The RD is approaching 3'. The WW clone has new leaves and is getting normal nutes in moderation. It's growing just like it's crazy mom did. I will prob try another clone or two of this once I try the smoke off the mother. One of the GC clones was overlimp with a dissolved stem, it was tossed, only one RD clone looks like it will survive. I am out of town Wed till Mon next week, so afterwards I might move the flowering ColoradoCookies out from the flower tent and under the 4K veg light at 19 hours. It will be 45 days into flower and can do it's thing under the single vero (I will lower it). And of course the RD will take it's place in the tent.

This will let me finish the two big photos while I get my auto blueberry going (prob a month or so out), and some more photos in the meantime.

Over in the flower tent we have l-r (GC, WW top, CC fore), I raised the lights to 16" off the GC, I put a shade on the light over the WW to get more focus on the plant.

And a photo of one of the jars of the AK, pretty buds, little blueish/whitish tent to them. Barely picked up by the iphone camera....no fixed white balance...ugh.

Got in from an early morning (yes stoners get up early), before getting the kids and the Green Crack was pouting.

Mixed 2L/6.5/680ppm for the flower tent, with the GC getting 1.3 of this. Buddha Bloom + usual suspects.

Mixed 1L/6.5/?ppm, basically a shot of seaplex, karma, and 4ml Big Bloom. Water for the veg plants, had 300ml left and dumped it on the Green Crack.

Pot felt a little light, not too bad....so hope it's not needing a flush or something, leaves look good, just droopy.

Back
Top Bottom