Nobody's COB Perpetual: Various Strains & Some Edible Fun At Times In A Tiny Tent

Welp dinner was good, boiled about 120# of these last friday my uncle brought me. He ran the quarantine. These are the leftovers.

To clarify in the last photo, the two plants on the right, one of each variety, were topped. The single carmella will not be topped (IDK yet).

You did pretty damn well outside last summer, so what's agin it?

Cogitate whom in my casita might just have an issue with me growing a beautiful 5' plant in the backyard.

RIP

I am going to drop a photo, just dunno yet.

Fastbuds G14 Auto x2 - Day 30
Seedsman UK Cheese Auto x2 - Day 26
Expert Seeds Caramella Auto x1 - Day 13-prob getting pulled.
Sensei Super Skunk 2 x2 - soaking

The G14 are looking great. no pistols yet, the UK Cheese has pistols. The Caramella Auto has the same fucked up leaf growth that the last one did...where it threw a few leaves and just sat the fuck there. Well, it ain't going to take up space in my tent....

I dropped a pair of sensei super skunk deuce today, these are not autos, figured they can get moving in the tent and either stay in the tent or come outside in 7g.

Fastbuds G14 Auto x2 - Day 32
Seedsman UK Cheese Auto x2 - Day 28
Expert Seeds Caramella Auto x1 - Day 15-prob getting pulled.
Sensei Super Skunk 2 x2 - napkin

photo for u visual types, the G14 and UK Cheese on the right of the photo were topped. I upped the lights to 230w. I finally downloaded the app that Preston uses to label....cause it makes it easier for my 3 readers....ha!

The plants are starting to smell like weed....nice!

Not sure about the Caramella, it's looking a little less alien like, but damn. I think the lot was bunk seeds. I may move it outside when and if the Sensi Super Skunk deuce are ready for containers. Or just 86 it, will eval then. Think I am going to start the skunks in 2 gallon nursery containers, I hate them, but I have them on hand, and all my 2 smarts are/have been outside for a bit.

I do have a few tomatoes growing in some used 5/6 g smarts that are killing it.

A friend hooked me up with some commercial rosin, it's very very good, but mine is a touch better. Anyway, it's the first dab i've had since Feb....wow, nice.

Fastbuds G14 Auto x2 - Day 35
Seedsman UK Cheese Auto x2 - Day 31
Expert Seeds Caramella Auto x1 - Day 18
Sensei Super Skunk x2 - Day 1

welp, tent full. Put the Super Skunks in numero 2 nursery to veg for a bit, they can go in either the 5/7g smarts before flower. Dunno if it will be one in one out, both out, both in. Heck, one might not make it cause it got wimpy seed syndrome, just a pinch of a 2mm shoot.

I went ahead and got a good top on the auto Caramella, because why the F not?

The G14 and UK cheese look good too. both are into flower.

Fastbuds G14 Auto x2 - Day 35
Seedsman UK Cheese Auto x2 - Day 31
Expert Seeds Caramella Auto x1 - Day 18
Sensei Super Skunk x2 - Day 1

welp, tent full. Put the Super Skunks in numero 2 nursery to veg for a bit, they can go in either the 5/7g smarts before flower. Dunno if it will be one in one out, both out, both in. Heck, one might not make it cause it got wimpy seed syndrome, just a pinch of a 2mm shoot.

I went ahead and got a good top on the auto Caramella, because why the F not?

The G14 and UK cheese look good too. both are into flower.

Good stuff. So how about posting more than once a week? Some of your subscribers are locked up for the foreseeable future and need this shxt. You don’t have to be a post whore or anything...:laugh:

Both the skunks are up today. One with the shitty tap root is questionable. The G14 felt a little dry, I gave em about a 600ppm of some Tiger Bloom with a little touch of botancare 3-2-4 and I got a little leaf curl, so may want to go easier on them.

Nice labels, nice tap roots, nice recovery on the Carmella. Maybe someday you will press again!

I do like the labels...I've been envious of @Preston9mm use of them, it also will make things easier on me when I look back on this thread to see how plants did-6 months after the fact, a photo of 10 autos is just that.

I've actually cut back some of my consumption quite a bit. I've done a dab about every other night of the commercially purchased stuff. Granted, I do enjoy the flower throughout the day.

Good stuff. So how about posting more than once a week? Some of your subscribers are locked up for the foreseeable future and need this shxt. You don’t have to be a post whore or anything...:laugh:

Well, seeing how journaling weed growth to me is about as exciting as sharing my fertilizer and mowing using for the yard...plants in veg are pretty f'ing boring. Especially pus autos. Anywho.

You can go outside and stuff....speaking of which, it's about skate 30 here soon as the sun goes left.

Both the skunks are up today. One with the shitty tap root is questionable. The G14 felt a little dry, I gave em about a 600ppm of some Tiger Bloom with a little touch of botancare 3-2-4 and I got a little leaf curl, so may want to go easier on them.

I do like the labels...I've been envious of @Preston9mm use of them, it also will make things easier on me when I look back on this thread to see how plants did-6 months after the fact, a photo of 10 autos is just that.

I've actually cut back some of my consumption quite a bit. I've done a dab about every other night of the commercially purchased stuff. Granted, I do enjoy the flower throughout the day.

Well, seeing how journaling weed growth to me is about as exciting as sharing my fertilizer and mowing using for the yard...plants in veg are pretty f'ing boring. Especially pus autos. Anywho.

You can go outside and stuff....speaking of which, it's about skate 30 here soon as the sun goes left.
I’m ordering 2 more boards for me and my middle daughter this week. I’ll check out your suggestions. I should probably look into disability insurance while I’m at it.

Fastbuds G14 Auto x2 - Day 37
Seedsman UK Cheese Auto x2 - Day 33
Expert Seeds Caramella Auto x1 - Day 21
Sensei Super Skunk x2 - Day 3

Happy to report both skunks are looking like they will make it, one was a little questionable, and it looks a lot more solid at lights on today. Just misting em, and will start off with liquid karma in a few days for feeding.

The G14 are starting to drink, giving em 800ppm followed by a couple days lower, then straight water. Everyone got a little Ca/Mg at lights on and some Su and more Mg in the Sweet formlua.

Might turn lights up a little bit mas in a day or so....don't wanna fry seedlings, I will move em up a couple inches mostly so I stop hitting my shaved head on the fucking lights. Temps are 77 or lower, and my 4 ish hours of lights off are the hottest part of the day here in suckville.

Fastbuds G14 Auto x2 - Day 44
Seedsman UK Cheese Auto x2 - Day 39
Expert Seeds Caramella Auto x1 - Day 27
Sensei Super Skunk x2 - Day 9

I removed the domes on the super skunk pair in the 5 gal tonight.

Thinking of moving one or two of the larger plants outside to finish, but they are just so pretty and bug free right now.

The g14 smells pretty nice and dank....

sorry no labels.....

Off topic, but I was high when I took these, does that count? Pic to compare to the Dot. I love it.
0481A15A-7847-40BC-AF33-34BA3DF9A9F1.jpeg
8689B082-AB92-4F4B-9E2C-EB4FAFEC1CEE.jpeg

Off topic, but I was high when I took these, does that count? Pic to compare to the Dot. I love it.
0481A15A-7847-40BC-AF33-34BA3DF9A9F1.jpeg
8689B082-AB92-4F4B-9E2C-EB4FAFEC1CEE.jpeg
I really like the shape of that remillard (sick classic graphic). It's kinda the same as the blue meanie I ride. I was fingering one in the shop the other day.

Let's see the underside of the kid's dot! is the remillard a shorter wheel-base?

My kids dot is well done, but the deck still has a lotta life in it.

Clean your grip.

Yeah there’s nothing I don’t like about it. It was actually down to the anti hero you showed me and this one. If this sticks, the anti hero will be the next one. Or something bigger or totally retro, we’ll see.

fingering one, I about drop my phone lol. Nobody, you’re a funny guy! Ray Liotta:laugh:

slightly larger wheel base, not much maybe 1/4” and to stay on topic, that 9g Blue Mystic bud is also quite large and of course I’m high as f.

Yeah ok, clean it with what, water? There’s no such thing as a truly sealed bearing, not one that will ever make it on a skateboard anyway. They’ll last forever if you never get them wet. I don’t know shit about skateboards but I know bearings.

58EF0D8A-B5F5-4D36-82BC-91A9F3E4F2BF.jpeg
69D59960-B79A-4043-941A-4D4A53514A95.png

Fastbuds G14 Auto x2 - Day 52
Seedsman UK Cheese Auto x2 - Day 47
Expert Seeds Caramella Auto x1 - Day 35
Sensei Super Skunk x2 - Day 17

Did a little defoil, gave the G14 about 4L of water followed by some light 1-6-4 nutes at half strength, it's being a little sensitive about too much N.

Bud size is ok on these, they might get moved out to finish.

The UK Cheese were showing a little yellowing, but ive been hitting them w grow big at 5ml to a liter or so and they look better.

Now I did top one of each of the autos, and while I do have more growth tops on the topped autos, the buds are clearly less than half the size on the autos I did not top. We will see if it finishes the same, but I am not, nor have ever really been sold on topping autos, particularly those that are faster. I know people like to play with their plants, and work done that shows changes to the plants in our minds = results. However, I am not in agreement with that thought across all autos.

@Fudo Myoo - love that SC graphic. I clean my grip with one of those rubber things you use to clean a belt sander. Bearings go into an ultrasonic with citrus or some other mild solvent, then blown out and lubed and wiped with a local non-silicone lube.

Back
Top Bottom