Nobody's COB Perpetual: Various Strains & Some Edible Fun At Times In A Tiny Tent

What I need to know is what the skunks smell like? Stronger than the rest? More noticeable?...I’m sold on seedsman...can you make a Caribbean drying tent, like in Strain Hunters? They look great.

The skunks are small right now, they are photos, barely a foot or so, I peeked at em today when I checked the carmella and the cheese....they are still in veg, no smell or have not tried. Tent is all cheese right now.

I did hang the g14 in 'bouquet' in the tent with a set of wood clamps....sounds like something from clue. My outside will be crispy before my inside is done out in the carriage house.

Fastbuds G14 Auto x2 - Day 80 (outside at 63 days), 4.25oz and burping
Seedsman UK Cheese Auto x2 - Day 76
Expert Seeds Caramella Auto x1 - Day 64
Sensei Super Skunk x2 - Day 45
Sweet Seeds Dark Devil Auto x2 - Day 14

Lets see, game plan is to transplant the skunks into maybe 5g, put one outside after it gets a few weeks to recover. Might put both to keep the tent open, plus the general smell of the skunks will be more tolerable outside.

The DDA and Carmella can stay in the tent. The DDA can get shoved in the corners. So that will leave me space for a couple more autos in the tent as the Caramella goes away. Thinking a sativa and an indica leaning.

Here are photos of the G14 (clamped) and the tent. The Caramella is in the middle of the tent. Have not really looked, she looks 2-3 weeks out.

Seedsman UK Cheese Auto x2 - Day 77
Expert Seeds Caramella Auto x1 - Day 65
Sensei Super Skunk x2 - Day 46
Sweet Seeds Dark Devil Auto x2 - Day 15

Well, finished pre-trimming and plucking the Seedsman UK Cheese. They are heavy. I will hang in the next day or so.

RH is really fucking with me, outside it's 90+ and 40%, inside is pretty humid, like 60. So it will be a really slow process with both the G14 and Cheese.

The G14 is sitting in a stainless steel bowl 'drying' inside.

I did notice a touch of the beginnings of light burn, basically barely there on the top cm or so if you look really close, so I turned the cobs back 10w each vs raising them for the caramella.

I've also decided, it's not worth my effort to top autos. The untopped G14 weighed more and the untopped cheese will as well. Another downside to topping autos (opinion only) is they take up more space in the tent. So when you start looking at yield vs space....well.

I've also decided, it's not worth my effort to top autos. The untopped G14 weighed more and the untopped cheese will as well. Another downside to topping autos (opinion only) is they take up more space in the tent. So when you start looking at yield vs space....well.
That's an interesting take on topping autos Nobody. I have to agree with the space consideration.

That's an interesting take on topping autos Nobody. I have to agree with the space consideration.
Just a thought, but if one is growing in tough conditions with rot showing, topping 'might' help.

One is not necessarily better....just depends what the plant needs for the grow.

Seedsman UK Cheese Auto x2 - Day 82 (hanging)
Expert Seeds Caramella Auto x1 - Day 70
Sensei Super Skunk x2 - Day 51
Sweet Seeds Dark Devil Auto x2 - Day 20

Today I cut the cheese, it looks like it did on tuesday. She is done. Hanging, rh is high today, but there is less heat so will prob get a good 3 day hanging. If I got 4 on the G14, this looks double that, but who knows.

I peeked at the Caramella, about 80% white, 20% clear.

Been nipping at the G14, it's kiefyer than the retail shit, prob bc of handling. Nice tasting (little citrus) mild smoke good indica couch lock stone, have not smashed any yet. Maybe this week.

Skunks look good, DDAs look leggy.

Photos whenever I want. Happy Dad's day (whatevers).

Fastbuds G14 Auto x2 - Day 80 (outside at 63 days), 4.25oz and burping/smoking
Seedsman UK Cheese Auto x2 - Day 82 (hanging) 6.5oz and burping
Expert Seeds Caramella Auto x1 - Day 73
Sensei Super Skunk x2 - Day 54
Sweet Seeds Dark Devil Auto x2 - Day 23

Got a little Floyd on tonight. Uma

Welp, today, after lunch, I went in the garage for a blunt and to cut the cheese some more. She came in at 6.5 zips. Might be a touch on the dry side, even though the rh seems high from all the rain past few days.

Anyhow, I am pleased, nice smell starting to come in on this one already, we will see how she burps.

Carmella close, Skunks need N and defoil, no biggie since they are photos, the DDA look decent enough to spog. Off to find a sativa auto. Need to uppot theses skunks tomorrow and put them out in a few days! *day off

I am impressed as heck with this little auto run, looks like I will get about a pound from 5 autos in a 3x3. I could have got a little more by not topping (the topped cheese was just fucking harder to cut for less bud really). That should stock the closet through july 4.

photos tomorrow. no promise:Namaste:

Expert Seeds Caramella Auto x1 - Day 74
Sensei Super Skunk Photo x2 - Day 55
Sweet Seeds Dark Devil Auto x2 - Day 24

And here are the photos, the UK cheese before going in cvaults. it's got a really nice nose to it on burping, zero green.....prob sample this weekend.

The caramella is very very white! All over white. Just waiting for that hint of amber. I might pull early if it starts going downhill more. She is saying it's fall, takeup is still bueno.

Expert Seeds Caramella Auto x1 - Day 79
Sensei Super Skunk Photo x2 - Day 60
Sweet Seeds Dark Devil Auto x2 - Day 29

I took Caramella outside and plucked away, she is sticky as hell, and has pretty buds, I then had a blunt. She is mostly white, I am going to take another look tomorrow. I am leaving town for a bit next week so need to get her dry and in a cvault prior to leaving. The house smells better now.

I have left in the tent the pair of skunks, their pretty pale, and taking up lowers, their also in need of up-potting, I know they are going to need a shit ton of nutes into flower, so will repot and flower when back.

The DDA are spogging. They have pistols. I might get like a blunt or two off them. They are getting mo' light now.

Fastbuds G14 Auto x2 - Day 80 (outside at 63 days), 4.25oz
Seedsman UK Cheese Auto x2 - Day 82 6.5oz
Expert Seeds Caramella Auto x1 - Day 81 hanging
Sensei Super Skunk Photo x2 - Day 62
Sweet Seeds Dark Devil Auto x2 - Day 31

Ok, turned the lights down in the tent. The Caramella came down today, little bit of burn, but no biggie, prob get maybe 3 on this one, chunky easy to trim, smells nice, but needs more bud. It's going to get hung in the garage on stems for 36 or so, then taken off stems to finish for 15 or so, cause it's fucking just hot.

The skunks looked like shit, needed water cause they were not in the shade of the carmella. lights are running now at about 240/400w.

Tomorrow wash clothes, start loading both my packs, going to the middle of nowhere for a bit next week.

Fastbuds G14 Auto x2 - Day 80 (outside at 63 days), 4.25oz
Seedsman UK Cheese Auto x2 - Day 82 6.5oz
Expert Seeds Caramella Auto x1 - Day 81 hanging
Sensei Super Skunk Photo x2 - Day 62
Sweet Seeds Dark Devil Auto x2 - Day 31

Ok, turned the lights down in the tent. The Caramella came down today, little bit of burn, but no biggie, prob get maybe 3 on this one, chunky easy to trim, smells nice, but needs more bud. It's going to get hung in the garage on stems for 36 or so, then taken off stems to finish for 15 or so, cause it's fucking just hot.

The skunks looked like shit, needed water cause they were not in the shade of the carmella. lights are running now at about 240/400w.

Tomorrow wash clothes, start loading both my packs, going to the middle of nowhere for a bit next week.
Nothing like a walk on the woods! Enjoy!

Sensei Super Skunk Photo x2 - Day 79
Sweet Seeds Dark Devil Auto x2 - Day 48

I back, the DDA bolted up, not really bolted, but they spoged. The skunks outgrew pots and were rootbound and look like salvageable poo right now, they got uppotted in a mix of used soil and promix into 7g pots. They are still in veg, going to pump em up, let them root a bit then flipola.

Back
Top Bottom