Nobody's COB Perpetual: Various Strains & Some Edible Fun At Times In A Tiny Tent

Got the blue dream officially hanging yesterday afternoon, I have the Seedsman Strawberry Cheesecake pair and the G14 to cut and hang this week.

And in better new, I can keep food down, no temp, it's been 3 days, so no coronavirus anymore. Actually had a pretty killer weekend skating all over freaking dodge. Great weather.

I might just have to go ask them where the moosehead went. WTF?

Humboldt Blue Dream @ 94 @ 65 HANGING
Greenhouse Seed Company Diamond Girl 1.1 rooted @ 82 @ 65 BURPING
Photos Veg
Sensi Afghani Numero Uno @ 64 CULLED
Seedsman Peyote Gorilla @ 61 CULLED

Autos
2x Seedsman Strawberry Cheesecake Auto @ 72 HANGING
1x Fast Seeds G14 Auto @ 71 Hanging

1x Exotic Seeds Green Gummy Auto @ 54
1x
Sensi Fast Skunk Auto @ 22
1x Sweet Seeds Dark Devil Auto @ 20
1x Female Seeds WWxBB1 @ 13

Got the Strawberry Cheesecake auto hanging as well as the g14.

I am going to be on and off the road for the next few months. So culled photos and let the few autos I have get watered by someone else for a bit

Looks like tomorrow I am going to crack a few of the quicker autos for a tent auto run. Give me something to do while under house arrest.

If your wondering what i've been up to over the past couple months-it involves less work, more wandering + more state and national parks.

Since all growing has to stay in the tent....we will stick with autos under a lotta fucking light.

I wish everyone health, peace, safety and patience right now.

Looks like tomorrow I am going to crack a few of the quicker autos for a tent auto run. Give me something to do while under house arrest.

If your wondering what i've been up to over the past couple months-it involves less work, more wandering + more state and national parks.

Since all growing has to stay in the tent....we will stick with autos under a lotta fucking light.

:party:

Glad you’re back for awhile. :blunt:

Welp, decided to run the open packs so I could toss em, so....

2 x Fast Seeds G14 Auto
1x Sensi Fast Skunk Auto

....into the drink. They will go in prob numero 3 smartpots with promixhp. It's spring-been down that road before and will try to keep shit as bug free as possible. I may add another seed or two in the next few after these go to napkins.

Prob run off lights from 4-8pm to take advantage of the 'free nights' electric and the hottest part of the day is during that time. I was thinking of getting fancy and running a dual timer where I only run a single 100w chibi in the tent from 8am-4pm and go 400w for 12h free.....not that I need to be cheap, but I have excess lights.

i 'might' run a solo auto in the corner of the yard as well, but we are still a little chilly yet, or move one out and replace in the tent.

I don't have time for 20 plants in the garage right now due to work/life. But I do miss growing a few (and my bud is better than retail), and that should not take too much time.

We have been spending a lotta time at the barn and skating during our county QT. Got kicked off two schools until we found one with a cop who would rather watch from afar and smile and realize the 3 of us were just wasting time. There is a sensible level of caution for each of us, lets not let that project into paranoia or fear, cause that will harm more than the virus will...

I can't be trolling you. You're untrollable!
True, I Anti-troll.

Pretty day outside, worked in the yard a bit, kinda have a bit of a headache from the pollen. Got about 3 hours of skateboarding in, almost bought a longboard, but I am not that kinda guy.

Wrapped the three beans in paper towels and put them in zip locks, one of the g14 has cracked.

Been thinking of watching a movie or something, it's been years since I saw a movie. Especially a good one.

Back
Top Bottom