Nobody's COB Perpetual: Various Strains & Some Edible Fun At Times In A Tiny Tent

Just another day at the office!
Exactly!

This morn the Pineapple Express got hung. I smoked a blunt in the process and ultrasonic'ed some bearings and I am off to the skatepark for the day with my kid, 2 blunts, a sandwich and a 40.

:Namaste:

domes coming off seedlings tonight and need to check the napkin and drop a pair of above

Humboldt Blue Dream @ 94 @ 53
Greenhouse Seed Company Diamond Girl 1.1 rooted @ 82 @ 53
Photos Veg
Sensi Afghani Numero Uno @ 52
Seedsman Peyote Gorilla @ 49

Autos
1x Humboldt OG Kush Auto @ 80
2x Seedsman Strawberry Cheesecake Auto @ 60
1x Fast Seeds G14 Auto @ 59
2x Exotic Seeds Green Gummy Auto @ 42
1x Sensi Fast Skunk Auto @ 10
1x Sweet Seeds Dark Devil Auto @ 8

1x Female Seeds WWxBB1 @ 1

Next up...a pair of Exotic Seed Mango Cream auto going in the drink this weekend. Tonight I plant to cut and start burping the OGK pair, tomorrow the PE auto will be going into the jar as well.

Couple photos today...

Two more of the OG K are off the stems and being burped. I cut one yesterday afternoon and let it sit in a stainless bowl out there overnight....it seemed to improve the nose some. RH has been high last 24 hours, around 55, so don't know how much that last few hours did, but it seemed to help.

The PE is still hanging. I might take it off the branches later.

Got me a new deck on the way since I have a running chip on my last one....it suits me well.

1660976529299.png

ogk

Two more of the OG K are off the stems and being burped. I cut one yesterday afternoon and let it sit in a stainless bowl out there overnight....it seemed to improve the nose some. RH has been high last 24 hours, around 55, so don't know how much that last few hours did, but it seemed to help.

The PE is still hanging. I might take it off the branches later.

Got me a new deck on the way since I have a running chip on my last one....it suits me well.

1660976505588.png

ogk

My youngest daughter wants to start skating. I skated in the late 80’s early 90’s. I haven’t skated in almost 30yrs. You’re a brave man, that shit hurts now. I skated once with Jeff Kendall & Johnny Kopp. The highlight of my summer. My favorite deck was Nautus Kappus. Sure that’s not how to spell it.

Nice deck! I think they sent me a membership card back when I turned 50, but I haven't sent them any money. I don't recognize Mr. Pill Face though...must be a new Medicare Part B ad campaign.

OGK looks great, but what's with the jars covered in tin foil?
Jars wearing tin foil hats. Have to keep negative vibes away!

Pill face is an old pro.

My youngest daughter wants to start skating. I skated in the late 80’s early 90’s. I haven’t skated in almost 30yrs. You’re a brave man, that shit hurts now. I skated once with Jeff Kendall & Johnny Kopp. The highlight of my summer. My favorite deck was Nautus Kappus. Sure that’s not how to spell it.

My 1st deck was an early 70s G&S fiberglass. Still have it somewhere. I always wanted a Town and Country, but with those being from Hawaii, it was an import. I rode Gators and alot of the Zorlac stuff, it was more local.

I am still pretty active for my age. Not nearly as flexable, but I still spend a lot of time on horses and foot. My last 5K I broke 25 and had not ran in 3 years. Ran sub-20s about 5 years ago. Did tear up a perineal tendon that I do have to be cautious of though.

But I will say, it's fun to go to a bowl and have a bunch of 15-17 year olds snicker at you, then you tear their ass up on a flat board. Even though I had not dropped in in 20 something years....I still do it with less pain than @Preston9mm. (bad joke)

Pill face is an old pro.

My 1st deck was an early 70s G&S fiberglass. Still have it somewhere. I always wanted a Town and Country, but with those being from Hawaii, it was an import. I rode Gators and alot of the Zorlac stuff, it was more local.

I am still pretty active for my age. Not nearly as flexable, but I still spend a lot of time on horses and foot. My last 5K I broke 25 and had not ran in 3 years. Ran sub-20s about 5 years ago. Did tear up a perineal tendon that I do have to be cautious of though.

But I will say, it's fun to go to a bowl and have a bunch of 15-17 year olds snicker at you, then you tear their ass up on a flat board. Even though I had not dropped in in 20 something years....I still do it with less pain than @Preston9mm. (bad joke)
That’s pretty fast really. I’m a retired hockey player and haven’t played in 7yrs. I run a few miles a month to stay alive.

Pill face is an old pro.

man I’m just recovering from an injury I got skating a pool last summer. Now you guys are making me want to skate again. I had an ankle fusion surgery and told myself it’s not worth it... or is it??? Yeah it’s worth it. Love to flow The bowls and rhythm sections at skateparks too much.
Peace everyone hope you have a solid day

Back
Top Bottom