Nobody's COB Perpetual: Various Strains & Some Edible Fun At Times In A Tiny Tent

I have a close friend whom I've known since the 80s. He had a large wedding, and there was this gal, prob 50 something, dancing all like nasty on the dancefloor and great at it, god this was 20 years ago, but imagine ass out hands on the wall shit. Friend has video of it, and the hilarious thing is, neither bride, nor groom, nor family have the faintest clue who this lady is.
Hot damn. That's future me.

There's no time!!!
We could just use some age progression software. It has to account for gravity and enlarge my ass by 10%. All good.

Thanks for the pic.
Excited for mine now.

My best friend and I were wedding crashers. That was fun and people are really nice if you are honest with them. Might have been that we were two pretty girls though.
did you order sensi afghani (van has one going) or an auto version?

did you order sensi afghani (van has one going) or an auto version?
You have a terrible memory darlin and that's coming from me. Same as you,Sensi A#1 fems.

You have a terrible memory darlin and that's coming from me. Same as you,Sensi A#1 fems.
Not really, in typical female fashion you pretty much cited about a million different strains you were considering ordering, then they were out of stock, then re-stocked, then out of stock, oh sale, outta stock...ok, now I ordered.

So, did I remember our entire conversation to which afghani or auto you bought? uh no.

:)

Humboldt Blue Dream @ 94 @ 39
Greenhouse Seed Company Diamond Girl 1.1 rooted @ 82 @ 39
Photos Veg
Sensi Afghani Numero Uno @ 38
Seedsman Peyote Gorilla @ 35

Autos
2x Dutch Passion Auto Duck @ 95
1x Dutch Passion Auto Durban Poison @ 73
2x Humboldt OG Kush Auto @ 70
1x Humboldt OG Kush Auto @ 66
1x Barney's Farm Pineapple Express @ 63
2x Seedsman Strawberry Cheesecake Auto @ 46
1x Fast Seeds G14 Auto @ 45
2x Exotic Seeds Green Gummy Auto @ 28

2x Sensi Fast Skunk Auto

1x Sweet Seeds Dark Devil Auto

Not much going on today, not really motivated, all these mid week holidaze be f-ing with my schedule ju-ju. But nothing going on today or tomorrow really so....

Today I need to pull the soaking seeds asap, almost 40 hours, looks like they all cracked.

I also need to do the final cut on the OG K that came down Sunday, it's been hanging and now the rh is 38 in the garage so it's done. It was rinsed under water when I trimmed/cut it. I have not weighed the OG Kush yet, I've smoked about an eighth of it from the first plant....it works well, and it looks like I will get 2-3 good zips off each of the 5 plants.

Happy New Years all.

Have to get some work done at the office today. Ugh. Vacay hangover.

Anyways, I have 3-4 autos that need cut and 3 that need soil asap so looks like that is what I will be doing this weekend....best stop my ass off for a box of backwoods so I can get busy trimming island style.

Humboldt Blue Dream @ 94 @ 44
Greenhouse Seed Company Diamond Girl 1.1 rooted @ 82 @ 44
Photos Veg
Sensi Afghani Numero Uno @ 43
Seedsman Peyote Gorilla @ 40

Autos
2x Humboldt OG Kush Auto @ 75
1x Humboldt OG Kush Auto @ 71
1x Barney's Farm Pineapple Express @ 68
2x Seedsman Strawberry Cheesecake Auto @ 51
1x Fast Seeds G14 Auto @ 50
2x Exotic Seeds Green Gummy Auto @ 33
1x Sensi Fast Skunk Auto @ 1

1x Sensi Fast Skunk Auto

1x Sweet Seeds Dark Devil Auto

Got on Dre-Chronic tonight, hope everyone had a nice weekend. Instead of working tomorrow I am going skateboarding w my kid downtown....f-it.

Few photos today....basically I took the mains on the ducks, they are hanging. I tossed the Durban, it was larf, no weight, not worth the time to trim through the shit.

Girls in the tent are putting on weight-still getting a lotta N, but there is some yellowing of the fans. Both of them are still drinking about 2.5L a day. The Diamond Girl is starting to lean, I need to shim soon....

These three remaining OG Kush are going to get plucked and hung this week-those are the three tall ones in the photo below-great news-at around 80g a plant I am looking at around 450g of nice shit that makes excellent cake rosin-that makes me feel like a rich pimp. The Barney's Pineapple Express is also day to day, barely a little amber on it-it's buds are pretty textbook, but it's a small plant-maybe 2 zips?

I moved the two green gummy autos down from next to another plant I culled.....anyway, both of them had roots growing horizontally through their pots to the empty pot next to it. Pretty fucking cool-Almost tempted to cut the bottom out of these and put them on top of 5g pots....but their already a month along....I have more seed, so in the future they might get a 4 gallon because their going to bloom so damn late!

Back
Top Bottom