Nobody's COB Perpetual: Various Strains & Some Edible Fun At Times In A Tiny Tent

I want pics of the hanging ducks, so I can feel like I'm walking through Chinatown.

Also, I used to wonder why I never had roots growing through the bags like I've seen others have. Then I realized it's because I'm growing in the sun.
yeah those roots will be gone in two days.

I plucked off a shit ton on the OG K this morning, then spent the day skating with my son. Plan is to pick the Pineapple Express tomorrow and possibly take it down the following day, I am going to give the OG K till thurs or so....

Humboldt Blue Dream @ 94 @ 46
Greenhouse Seed Company Diamond Girl 1.1 rooted @ 82 @ 46
Photos Veg
Sensi Afghani Numero Uno @ 45
Seedsman Peyote Gorilla @ 42

Autos
2x Humboldt OG Kush Auto @ 77
1x Humboldt OG Kush Auto @ 73
1x Barney's Farm Pineapple Express @ 70
2x Seedsman Strawberry Cheesecake Auto @ 53
1x Fast Seeds G14 Auto @ 52
2x Exotic Seeds Green Gummy Auto @ 35
1x Sensi Fast Skunk Auto @ 3

1x Sweet Seeds Dark Devil Auto @ 1

Sore from skateboarding with the kid for 3 days, but a blunt fixed it (just like skiing).Few photos today, took a good look at the Pineapple Express, it needs a day or two more, so it and the three OG Kush got a little molasses water. In the photo below the PE is the plant with the empty pot, next to it's right are the Peyote Wifi and the Afghani veggers. I am going to try to pull three afghani clones. One will go outside this spring after being vegged to about May. The prettiest one I will put in a 10g, the other two can go for a cycle in the tent.

The DDA had barely cracked three days ago, it was in beansprout mode today with some veining at the end of the root, so it got put into soil w mykos.

I tossed the other skunk seed, it had not opened. I trimmed the ducks and got a weight of about 60g, it's larf and there is not a lotta trichome, so will most likely be pressed. I will smoke some first to make sure it's not a good smoker.

So, future plans in next week or so....
1) going to cut and hang the three OGK and the PE.
2) afghani clones
3) drop three of the same auto-something quick and indica.
4) fruiting some other 'stuff' PM me if you wanna know and I have not spoke w you about it.

Lotta fun, I am very impressed with the yield, texture, color and taste of the OGK. It's up there in probably the top three rosins I have pressed....and I am bummed I will have about a pound to press while we are waiting for the tent gals to finish. will try to get photos of this in the next week or so.

Photos of the ducks is what I'm waiting for, having waited for three years for one to finish :).

One will go outside this spring after being vegged to about May.
The word on the street is to have it on a daylight setting that matches the hours of light for the day you will be setting it out. If it suddenly goes from 18/6 to 16/8 it may go into flower, even in May. It's happened to a number of folks here.

Photos of the ducks is what I'm waiting for, having waited for three years for one to finish :).

The word on the street is to have it on a daylight setting that matches the hours of light for the day you will be setting it out. If it suddenly goes from 18/6 to 16/8 it may go into flower, even in May. It's happened to a number of folks here.

My plan is to put it out right around the same time I did with the 1:1, it will go out getting about 15 hours and then it will be decreasing over summer.....just like last year with the big ass plant, just doing it in double the size pot. I want a tree.

Humboldt Blue Dream @ 94 @ 47
Greenhouse Seed Company Diamond Girl 1.1 rooted @ 82 @ 47
Photos Veg
Sensi Afghani Numero Uno @ 46
Seedsman Peyote Gorilla @ 43

Autos
2x Humboldt OG Kush Auto @ 78
1x Humboldt OG Kush Auto @ 74
1x Barney's Farm Pineapple Express @ 71
2x Seedsman Strawberry Cheesecake Auto @ 54
1x Fast Seeds G14 Auto @ 53
2x Exotic Seeds Green Gummy Auto @ 36
1x Sensi Fast Skunk Auto @ 4

1x Sweet Seeds Dark Devil Auto @ 2

Here is a photo of the hanging duck followed by the burping duck for shed.

Over in the tent the gals are putting on good weight. Still have about 3 weeks or so. I've been sticking poles in there to support buds so the plants don't start splitting.

I am going to drop 3 autos, options:

Expert Seeds Sweet Cream auto
Exotic Seed Mango Cream auto
Female Seeds Auto Kush

I am also going to drop a WWxBB1 cross from I think Female Seeds, it was a recent freebie bastard.

Any thoughts?

Humboldt Blue Dream @ 94 @ 47
Greenhouse Seed Company Diamond Girl 1.1 rooted @ 82 @ 47
Photos Veg
Sensi Afghani Numero Uno @ 46
Seedsman Peyote Gorilla @ 43

Autos
2x Humboldt OG Kush Auto @ 78
1x Humboldt OG Kush Auto @ 74
1x Barney's Farm Pineapple Express @ 71
2x Seedsman Strawberry Cheesecake Auto @ 54
1x Fast Seeds G14 Auto @ 53
2x Exotic Seeds Green Gummy Auto @ 36
1x Sensi Fast Skunk Auto @ 4

1x Sweet Seeds Dark Devil Auto @ 2

Here is a photo of the hanging duck followed by the burping duck for shed.

Over in the tent the gals are putting on good weight. Still have about 3 weeks or so. I've been sticking poles in there to support buds so the plants don't start splitting.

I am going to drop 3 autos, options:

Female Seeds Auto Kush

I am also going to drop a WWxBB1 cross from I think Female Seeds, it was a recent freebie bastard.

Any thoughts?
Mango Cream sounds interesting.
:thumb:

Today I plan on cutting and hanging a couple of the autos....or maybe 4, just depends on how much time I have at the end of the day. I did a little picking on them this morning and passed on watering them. They are good and white, with a touch of amber....so we will get the most of the thc on this batch....prob looking at another 5-6z dry off these 4 autos.

The Afghani is getting pretty green and taking well to it's uppot, cloning very soon.

the WWxBB1 is in a napkin

I will just drop the following in pairs about a few days apart after I get the WWxBB in a pot.

Female Seeds Auto Kush

Hope everyone is having a redeye weekend.

Got the two oldest OG K picked, trimmed up and hung. I still need to do a bit of trimming on them tomorrow, but it's minimal.

I also picked at the PE today, the rest of it will get hung tomorrow.

The other OGK needs another week.

Back
Top Bottom