Nobody's COB Perpetual: Various Strains & Some Edible Fun At Times In A Tiny Tent

Humboldt Blue Dream @ 94 @ 60
Greenhouse Seed Company Diamond Girl 1.1 rooted @ 82 @ 60
Photos Veg
Sensi Afghani Numero Uno @ 59
Seedsman Peyote Gorilla @ 456

Autos
2x Seedsman Strawberry Cheesecake Auto @ 67
1x Fast Seeds G14 Auto @ 66
2x Exotic Seeds Green Gummy Auto @ 49
1x Sensi Fast Skunk Auto @ 17
1x Sweet Seeds Dark Devil Auto @ 15
1x Female Seeds WWxBB1 @ 8

2x Exotic Seeds Mango Cream in tha drink....

Seems 2 individuals alone in a room over an hour away can't decipher my 2 sentence email and I get to drive across town tomorrow to help em 1st thing.

Tent Gals, the DG is looking huge. Starting to see a little touch of amber, but there is still some clear....we will keep her on fluids and low nutes as mom went at 70 days.

The Blue Dream looks like it's going to take a little longer.

Out in the garage, i've got some small white bugs on the underside of the lower leafs....I hit everyone not flowering with Spinosad including the afghani and peyote gorilla in veg out there. Will do it again in a few days....there is more damage on the older autos, but they are do any day now.

The Last OG K is hanging, think I am going to get it in the bowl and off the stem for one last night of drying.

I did drop a pair of the Mango Cream!

Hope everyone is having a great week.

It's October in New Hampshire in the flowering tent, only with enormous colas!

What's the yellowing auto and why?

On the far right of the garage photo are the pair of Seedsman Strawberry Cheesecake Auto, next to it are a pair of Green Gummy Autos, that is the one that is yellow. The Green Gummies have 20 less days than the strawberry cheesecakes, but the SC barely have pistols.

To answer your question. I dunno know. Those 4 plants been getting a half liter out of a 2l mix daily of the same nute. Buds look fine. Prob ph or something wonky with the soil. It has buds. I have not really given it much thought....because, "it's an auto"

But i did go skate for 45 minutes before my wife called me in for dinner.

Humboldt Blue Dream @ 94 @ 65
Greenhouse Seed Company Diamond Girl 1.1 rooted @ 82 @ 65
Photos Veg
Sensi Afghani Numero Uno @ 64
Seedsman Peyote Gorilla @ 61

Autos
2x Seedsman Strawberry Cheesecake Auto @ 72
1x Fast Seeds G14 Auto @ 71
1x Exotic Seeds Green Gummy Auto @ 54
1x Sensi Fast Skunk Auto @ 22
1x Sweet Seeds Dark Devil Auto @ 20
1x Female Seeds WWxBB1 @ 13

2x Exotic Seeds Mango Cream in tha drink....

Took the Diamond Girl today, should end up being around a half + or -.

in process photo

The Blue Dream needs a few more days. She will be about half the size of the Diamond Girl.

I had one Green Gummy Auto in the garage that ever since it rained, it's been attacked pretty hard by PM. It would not have produced, so it got culled.

I have bugs on the Afghani, yay. Fucking spring in Texas. It got more spinosad, and I pulled some damaged fans. I could just 'flip' the entire garage to 15 hours and flower away the two large photos in here, along with the rest of the autos, and maybe just get some new photos vegging in the tent.

I am going to pull a clone or two on the afghani, and maybe the Peyote G, it is the prettier plant right now.

'Bof Mango Cream have cracked, but I am over-labored for a Sunday. One has a 2cm tail, the other just the tip...

Nice looking harvest hanging there! Half a what?
Fucking spring in Texas.
I just wanted to make sure you are aware that spring is a season (it starts March 19th) and not a weather trend. Unless it's different in Texas, not that that's where you are...
It got more spinosad,
Go with Dr Bronner's unscented castille soap. It doesn't work as long as spinosad but works on more bugs since spinosad doesn't work on mites. And there's a 6x/plant limit on spraying.

Nice looking harvest hanging there! Half a what?

I just wanted to make sure you are aware that spring is a season (it starts March 19th) and not a weather trend. Unless it's different in Texas, not that that's where you are...

Go with Dr Bronner's unscented castille soap. It doesn't work as long as spinosad but works on more bugs since spinosad doesn't work on mites. And there's a 6x/plant limit on spraying.

I have some castille soap around here, will give it a try in a day or so.

I just wanted to make sure you are aware that spring is a season (it starts March 19th) and not a weather trend.
All lies. Summer lasts eight months here, so the rest get truncated into the remaining four months. lol

There are several 'myths' about Texas, people on the outside don't really get.

The Diamond Girl came in at a hair over a half....I de-stemmed her, had a nice pile of keif on the garage floor....lol. She will spend about 7 hours today in a stainless bowl continuing to dry, before going into a big ass freezer bag for burping, I am out of cvaults. It will be fun to whip out an 8 zip bag of weed to roll next time I have a guest over....but it might be 5 zips by then....

I've had a touch of the flu, or the whole fucking house has for a week, seems i am the lucky last one. I've done w the vomit and the fever is back to normal, but last real food was Sunday, and I am a little dehydrated too. So today I am going to knock out some shit that needs to be done friday or the IRS will not be happy. Prob drink 5 gallons of lime gatoraid till I piss and crap green.

Doing my absolute best to have a graceful day and get shit done. Hopefully the seedlings were patient in their zip-lock.

Back
Top Bottom