NoDirtWeed's No Dirt Grow

Update time. Took these this morning. Since then it is now touching the lights again even though just yesterday afternoon I dropped it 3 inches.

HydroDay24.jpg

HydroDay24-2.jpg

Ok I'll have more photos today. I dropped it 2 more inches yesterday. Since then it's grown so much that it was all up in between and curling around the bulbs. I had to get it out of the drip system and convert my reservoir to a bubbler. Hope it doesn't go into shock from the transplant. I was pretty careful though so I think it will be ok. I'll give it a couple days to recoup and then I'm flowering it.

Ok here they are. The trash bag is obviously to keep the light out of the reservoir. On the second pic you can see the the leaves are curled kind of weird, that is where it was curling around the lamp. Seems to be doing ok though. Let me know what you think. :allgood:

HydroDay26.jpg

HydroDay26-2.jpg

The plant is still looking plenty healthy today even kept growing at it's usual rate. I was expecting it to halt or atleast slow down from the shock of being moved. Seems to be happy so I bought a barbq cover and it fit over the cabinet perfectly. No way any light is getting in there. The plant just kicked over to it's first night time cycle. I can't wait to see how long it takes to show. I know it's alot to ask for but I sure hope that this ones a female too. I've had alot of luck on the dirt grow but I think I'll be going with hydro from now on. It is soooooo easy, add a little water to the res every few days and change the water every couple weeks. Just finished waiting on my dirt grow and now I get to start tapping my foot on this one. lol

Right where it's at, it should get me through untill I move up to NorCal and have more room for my grow, there's still about a foot of grow room. :allgood:

Yeah I know but I am hoping to be moving in a couple weeks. If I start running out of room I'll firure something out. Probably just tie it over, it'll be fine. If I had more than one plant in there then I might worry about it but with just the one I have plenty of room or sideways growth.

NoDirtWeed4Me said:
Ok here they are. The trash bag is obviously to keep the light out of the reservoir. On the second pic you can see the the leaves are curled kind of weird, that is where it was curling around the lamp. Seems to be doing ok though. Let me know what you think. :allgood:

HydroDay26.jpg

HydroDay26-2.jpg

AWESOME looking plants man, could you do me a favour bro? will you upload your pics through the 420 gallery, just upload in the members gallery and store your pictures there under your own name. plz :adore: :adore:

Back
Top Bottom