Not everyone's gonna like that you grow

Some people will never accept some of the things that we do. I have a neighbor who if she found out I was a cultivator, she would raise a holy stink about it, and she is a member of the city council. It is because of her that I still run a carbon filter on my exhaust fan, even though I am totally legal.

it sounds like you are being reasonable and she can suck a rock. she's a legislator and the law of the land is on your side.

i have friend who's a lawyer and grower who just loves to run at those folk ... :cheesygrinsmiley:

My Mum and my younger sister also both hate everything to do with cannabis. Mum and Dad divorced years ago over this and my sister got married and moved away... so those problems resolved themselves.

it's a learning process.

there were many divisions in my family over the same. luckily those who were against have reformed over time. it eventually dawned on them that the cannabis positive part of the family tended to be kinder, and the first to help in times of family crisis.

it's a trait of most decent folk. cannabis positive people have a tendency to be decent. time helps, but not everyone learns.

In today's world it seems to be all the rage to share every feeling and personal belief you might have with those around you. We were much better off when people kept their growing to themselves, the same as their sexual preferences, handicaps, religion and politics. I still stay fairly private and don't feel the need to share these things that might bother other people, such that I grow and smoke, am gay, am a practicing witch and even that I am profoundly deaf.

well you're sharing here.

i don't expect you to be parading around the neighbourhood with a bullhorn every day, but you have no reason to hide or diminish your existence through complicit silence either. you just need to be you, as honest as you can.

i'm a straight white pot smoking northern liberal who has no issues with regulated gun ownership. i would defend your right to live your truth to the end.

i frankly fear for you as you are in a society currently looking at legislating you out of existence as a legal person. i'd have a hard time remaining quiet under those circumstances.

Life is a lot less complicated when you don't insist that people in your life have to accomodate or adjust to you or something that you are doing.

no one has to accommodate. just get out of the fucking way. we can do what needs by ourselves. there's progress to be made and more weed to grow . :)

I have learned the hard way I can only control my actions and my reactions.

that's a tough one and a good attitude.

Everyone else I have to manage around their perceptions and misconceived notions and find a way to navigate around it cautiously.

not necessarily. all you have to do is be you unapologetically. you don't have to throw it in their faces, but you don't have to really hide it either.

Same here with the illegality. Growing is a felony in my state which is a crying shame considering we legalized this past April

it's funny how perceptions change with the laws. a few yrs in to legal here and no one could care now. society hasn't gone to hell and half the pot shops are going bust. everyone's smoking it, they're just quietly growing, or still getting it from long established means. mostly mom and pop underground. part of the surprise was how much wasn't massive organized crime. just corner lot.

even the cops say it calmed shit down. there's been a few cannabis-impaired driving arrests, but the amount is tiny, especially when compared with alcohol related driving offenses, which have also gone down.

there's also been a slight decrease in opiate deaths. though that is falling fast, as many criminal organizations that used to rely on a steady flow of underground pot sales, have had to turn to other substances to support their structures.

cocaine, and especially fentanyl, are literally the new battles as far as drugs here. there's a massive geo-political problem around fentanyl, it's essentially weaponized. and the cocaine is often corrupted with the fents so you can't trust it.

there's a lot of first user od deaths, and even experienced users flatline out far more than ever before. you see naloxone kits in places you'd never imagine them to be now.

chemicals are just bad.

I'm on the mends with my family, who are pot advocates (now, not when I was younger) but it's hard because that's like the one thing they have in favor over TKs family and it's just this constant back and forth but I'm staying clear of those who don't agree and removing myself from further commenting

you can't change relatives but you will always find your own family.

my parents had issues with a pile of stuff i did and how i lived. some of it's my fault. well most .. :cheesygrinsmiley:
over time it changed. they now use more weed than me lol ... just in different form. and i grew up.

for years other parts of the extended relative family also had long noses to look down. i never gave a shit. i found a pile of like minded folk though the years who became great friends, and even fam. closer than fam in many cases.

it's gone in to generations now. some of my friends kids call me "uncle", their parents just said it was easier to explain. they're all "uncles" and "aunts" to the other folks kids as well. none of us are related. hell, a bunch aren't even the same race.

turned out we are a lot more solid than what anyone estimated.

diversity is strength. a lot of diverse people love weed man.

This is fantastic to hear. I'm so glad that he is finding relief in it. My Aunt is 8 years battling Stage 4 now metastasized cervical cancer and nothing is working anymore. I am going to make her some RSO after much pushing from my mother as my Aunt, like many, is very against it

throw everything you can at it. there's threads on infusing oils for pills etc. there is a direct vaginal application that targets the meds direct to the effected area. you want to look at both a thc and a cbd approach as well.

you may have to get her comfortable with the idea of weed euphoria, or coach her through it. it can be uncomfortable for older folk. a low dose ramping quickly over a couple wks is usually the recommended approach.

thc has been shown to literally consume cancer cells in laboratory conditions, it may be why most pot only smokers have no trouble with lung cancers. the trouble is targeting it in correct doses in the right method.

he suffers from anxiety and is still trying to get off suboxone and xanax....I'm with you though...lick em if you want to practice this kind of ignorance

wow that's a hard one.

i have adhd pretty bad and have supplanted ritalin with canna pills. most who know me over the transition have told me they really like me "better" now. i'm a bit calmer, less quick to anger, and not near as much of an asshole. happy to report i did manage to hang on to most of the asshole . :cheesygrinsmiley:

i'd look in to the canna pills. it may be a answer for you guys.

Bluter, the not having anyone's negative juju thing is such a good point. You have to step away and not live in the chaos

lots of folk do shit for a reaction. fam doesn't. if someone comes at you sideways my first reaction is to normally laugh. mostly cause i find it absurd. that usually pisses them off or confuses them.

by that point you've bought enough time to come up with a witty reply, and the room's on your side by then... :p

sometimes they wanna make friends then. sometimes they change their view. sometimes not. no one gets shot.

My sis and I are on amends and just last night we had what I thought to be a great long conversation only to have her text me today with everything negative that was discussed, things from 25 years ago and I just told her, I'm NOT having the negative energy, it's not healthy for either of us.. I'm hoping they come around and if not, it is what it is.

all you can do is move forward positive and keep the door open. it helps to acknowledge she lived a different experience, shared but different.

be yourself and be kind. that's it.

Thank you for being a part of this feed man

a lot of my friends say i feed them a lot of something else .. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hey all -- been sober 11 yrs -- growing on / off since 14 -- but seriously (enough to give / sell / smoke ) for last 14 yrs -- I'm 62... If AA works for you then go -- if not then don't. But do not be a schmuck and trash the organization that has helped literally millions of people save their lives..

Whole family is a bunch of heads -- so all on board to growing --

Just recently started using a Magic Butter Machine and so far have liked the edibles that I've made. So have many other people that tried my gummies... Trying to find alternative to smoking, will try a dry herb vaporizer but have to research for a legit one.. But so far edibles looking good and only cost is gummy mix since the herb used is the trim I USED to throw away -- winner winner chicken dinner..

Have fun all - good luck to anyone giving booze the boot !

MotaMan

next time you see them eating a donut or sugary food, slap that thing out there hand and tell them sugar kills about 1.9 MILLION a year worldwide.
Oh I have a slew of things to nit pick their healthier lifestyles on, believe you me
I know your struggle before I started growing I asked if everyone was ok with it and they agreed.

2 weeks in my fiancées mom got upset and I’m like look I’m not stopping now. I asked before I planted anything and there was no arguments fuck it.

I even gave her, her own plant since she smokes to citing this would save all of us money in the end and I still stand by that belief.

As you should. I don't understand the flip flopping I really don't I see it all the time but I don't understand
Later I found out she was jealous because she got told no to growing which honestly isn’t my problem nor did I know. It’s not easy living with family but fuck living with in laws sucks ass lmao
Green devil man...hurts a lot of what could be good people
You and my fiancée would make great friends similar struggles in life :) and your both moms and you both rock it as well
I wish we were close, I need girl-friends. I have very few
it sounds like you are being reasonable and she can suck a rock. she's a legislator and the law of the land is on your side.

i have friend who's a lawyer and grower who just loves to run at those folk ... :cheesygrinsmiley:
Tell he/she to call me
it's a learning process.

there were many divisions in my family over the same. luckily those who were against have reformed over time. it eventually dawned on them that the cannabis positive part of the family tended to be kinder, and the first to help in times of family crisis.
It's calming to know your family was another that came around
it's a trait of most decent folk. cannabis positive people have a tendency to be decent. time helps, but not everyone learns.
So it's not just me that thinks that....
well you're sharing here.

i don't expect you to be parading around the neighbourhood with a bullhorn every day, but you have no reason to hide or diminish your existence through complicit silence either. you just need to be you, as honest as you can.

i'm a straight white pot smoking northern liberal who has no issues with regulated gun ownership. i would defend your right to live your truth to the end.

i frankly fear for you as you are in a society currently looking at legislating you out of existence as a legal person. i'd have a hard time remaining quiet under those circumstances.
Shitty ass world we live in but better acceptance than when I was growing up as sad as that is.
no one has to accommodate. just get out of the fucking way. we can do what needs by ourselves. there's progress to be made and more weed to grow . :)
Fuck yes Bluter!
that's a tough one and a good attitude.
It's been a long time coming for me to adapt this mentality. I fought it for a long time because it is very difficult
not necessarily. all you have to do is be you unapologetically. you don't have to throw it in their faces, but you don't have to really hide it either.
I always am I just fear them doing something absolutely retarded like telling one of thr police in the family
it's funny how perceptions change with the laws. a few yrs in to legal here and no one could care now. society hasn't gone to hell and half the pot shops are going bust. everyone's smoking it, they're just quietly growing, or still getting it from long established means. mostly mom and pop underground. part of the surprise was how much wasn't massive organized crime. just corner lot.

even the cops say it calmed shit down. there's been a few cannabis-impaired driving arrests, but the amount is tiny, especially when compared with alcohol related driving offenses, which have also gone down

TK has a friend who grows just for fun and dies it outside. His direct neighbors are cops and call over to him, "got some tall ones this year huh"

there's also been a slight decrease in opiate deaths. though that is falling fast, as many criminal organizations that used to rely on a steady flow of underground pot sales, have had to turn to other substances to support their structures.

cocaine, and especially fentanyl, are literally the new battles as far as drugs here. there's a massive geo-political problem around fentanyl, it's essentially weaponized. and the cocaine is often corrupted with the fents so you can't trust it.

there's a lot of first user od deaths, and even experienced users flatline out far more than ever before. you see naloxone kits in places you'd never imagine them to be now.

chemicals are just bad.
Yes yes yes. The opiate and benzo war is fierce here
you can't change relatives but you will always find your own family.

my parents had issues with a pile of stuff i did and how i lived. some of it's my fault. well most .. :cheesygrinsmiley:
over time it changed. they now use more weed than me lol ... just in different form. and i grew up.

for years other parts of the extended relative family also had long noses to look down. i never gave a shit. i found a pile of like minded folk though the years who became great friends, and even fam. closer than fam in many cases.

it's gone in to generations now. some of my friends kids call me "uncle", their parents just said it was easier to explain. they're all "uncles" and "aunts" to the other folks kids as well. none of us are related. hell, a bunch aren't even the same race.

turned out we are a lot more solid than what anyone estimated.

diversity is strength. a lot of diverse people love weed man.

I think the weed helped bring thet family circle back together....my mom got her med card and has been kind of a changed woman since
throw everything you can at it. there's threads on infusing oils for pills etc. there is a direct vaginal application that targets the meds direct to the effected area. you want to look at both a thc and a cbd approach as well.

you may have to get her comfortable with the idea of weed euphoria, or coach her through it. it can be uncomfortable for older folk. a low dose ramping quickly over a couple wks is usually the recommended approach.

thc has been shown to literally consume cancer cells in laboratory conditions, it may be why most pot only smokers have no trouble with lung cancers. the trouble is targeting it in correct doses in the right method.

I have to thank you for all of these points of interest I will look into each of them. She is just at the point where she is tired and doesn't want to fight anymore. Have to get that fight back
wow that's a hard one.
You're telling me....it's a real struggle. Performs well at work very well, but you can tell it's just rearranged those receptors in his brain....
i have adhd pretty bad and have supplanted ritalin with canna pills. most who know me over the transition have told me they really like me "better" now. i'm a bit calmer, less quick to anger, and not near as much of an asshole. happy to report i did manage to hang on to most of the asshole . :cheesygrinsmiley:

i'd look in to the canna pills. it may be a answer for you guys.

Will do sir
lots of folk do shit for a reaction. fam doesn't. if someone comes at you sideways my first reaction is to normally laugh. mostly cause i find it absurd. that usually pisses them off or confuses them.

by that point you've bought enough time to come up with a witty reply, and the room's on your side by then... :p

sometimes they wanna make friends then. sometimes they change their view. sometimes not. no one gets shot.
100%
all you can do is move forward positive and keep the door open. it helps to acknowledge she lived a different experience, shared but different.

be yourself and be kind. that's it.
I try B, I do my very best here. I just focus on what I know to be true, I'm a good person and out good things forward
a lot of my friends say i feed them a lot of something else .. :cheesygrinsmiley:
You are and then some....appreciate you a lot. I feel like we're closer now :laugh: :meditate:

Hey all -- been sober 11 yrs -- growing on / off since 14 -- but seriously (enough to give / sell / smoke ) for last 14 yrs -- I'm 62... If AA works for you then go -- if not then don't. But do not be a schmuck and trash the organization that has helped literally millions of people save their lives..

Just recently started using a Magic Butter Machine and so far have liked the edibles that I've made. So have many other people that tried my gummies... Trying to find alternative to smoking, will try a dry herb vaporizer but have to research for a legit one.. But so far edibles looking good and only cost is gummy mix since the herb used is the trim I USED to throw away -- winner winner chicken dinner..

MotaMan
You said Mota. Omg be still my heart.

Happy Happy Happy Sobriety To You!

And its plain old ignorance. Nothing more than that. Just a damn shame but im right there with you pal

Been a while since I heard that, I'm still some time else lol

My mother is on the edible gummies now, she loves those things. My sick Aunt if her pain is intolerable has been known to eat two but then complain about the taste but not the effects

MotaMan
I am exactly in that place my friend
:Namaste:

TK has a friend who grows just for fun and dies it outside. His direct neighbors are cops and call over to him, "got some tall ones this year huh"

Cops are just people. Some are decent, some not. In 1993, I was sitting at a campfire with a sack (QP) of bud in my lap, when a couple cops walked up. I immediately threw it to my buddy who, sitting across from me, had his back to them. Then I jumped up and yelled, "Is not mine - it's HIS!" That startled him. He saw me looking behind him, glanced over his shoulder, then scrambled up to his feet and took off running into the woods.

One cop looked at the other. Then he looked at me, and said...

"If he hadn't dropped that bud, we'd have made you chase him." We laughed, they sat down, and I started rolling joints.

They were customers ;).

My buddy figured out that something funny was going on when he realized he wasn't being chased. He eventually came back to camp. And - also "eventually" - he saw the humor in it.

A few years later, another cop (a K9 officer and definitely not anyone's cannabis customer) stood in a parking lot and chewed me out, early one Sunday morning, for having an indoor garden that was... making itself known even into two businesses that were on the property, when he could have arrested me, instead.

Wheen we buried Dad, a CHP came back to town for the funeral. Much bud was smoked that week. None of us (the members of the family who consumed cannabis) gave any thought at all to the fact that we were passing a pipe (and a couple joints) back and forth with a cop - and we all knew he'd been one for nearly 20 years.

MotaMan

Hey @motaman good to meet another sober dude on here! Congratulations on 11 years and doin the deal! And thank you for your conviction about the impact AA and other programs have had on people’s lives!

SG

Cops are just people. Some are decent, some not. In 1993, I was sitting at a campfire with a sack (QP) of bud in my lap, when a couple cops walked up. I immediately threw it to my buddy who, sitting across from me, had his back to them. Then I jumped up and yelled, "Is not mine - it's HIS!" That startled him. He saw me looking behind him, glanced over his shoulder, then scrambled up to his feet and took off running into the woods.

"If he hadn't dropped that bud, we'd have made you chase him." We laughed, they sat down, and I started rolling joints.

They were customers ;).

My buddy figured out that something funny was going on when he realized he wasn't being chased. He eventually came back to camp. And - also "eventually" - he saw the humor in it.

A few years later, another cop (a K9 officer and definitely not anyone's cannabis customer) stood in a parking lot and chewed me out, early one Sunday morning, for having an indoor garden that was... making itself known even into two businesses that were on the property, when he could have arrested me, instead.

Wheen we buried Dad, a CHP came back to town for the funeral. Much bud was smoked that week. None of us (the members of the family who consumed cannabis) gave any thought at all to the fact that we were passing a pipe (and a couple joints) back and forth with a cop - and we all knew he'd been one for nearly 20 years.

i love it ..

we had a number of active duty cops that were clients when i was still involved with the medical stuff. i don't think they ever actually ordered smokable flower, but there was a lot of topicals and tinctures. it's a pretty physical job and there are a lot of work related strains and injuries.

They were customers ;).
My luck would have me somewhere in the other direction, in handcuffs lmao my step brother in law is a cop and the day we legalized he had a vape pen he was hitting on cause cops were allowed to test positive. Then, 3 days later, they said yea no that's not a good idea, you guys aren't allowed to smoke...thinking their gonna crash into light poles and have their police discretion altered under the influence of this heavy drug lmao

I did ask him on Easter about growing and he said "oh that, that is still very very illegal. But I don't know why, it's not like everyone can grow, I hear it's really difficult ". I just nodded and said yea, fucked up world we live in

Thank you for sharing this happy story. Funny how life changes people. Life events bring out the best and worst in us. I just don't see how cannabis togetherness is ever a bad thing.
Hey @motaman good to meet another sober dude on here! Congratulations on 11 years and doin the deal! And thank you for your conviction about the impact AA and other programs have had on people’s lives!

SG
I love seeing this, keep shouting out to your fellow growers!
i love it ..

we had a number of active duty cops that were clients when i was still involved with the medical stuff. i don't think they ever actually ordered smokable flower, but there was a lot of topicals and tinctures. it's a pretty physical job and there are a lot of work related strains and injuries.
If I saw and dealt with what they do on a daily, I'd want to smoke, too B

Hi, I totally relate.

I'm an addict, I got myself into rehab some 25 years ago and spent nearly a year there, methods of causing self-inflicted insanity, crack at the start and heroin at the end.

For whatever reason, I have a messed up neck, the disks at c5 c6 and c7 are squashed and impinge on my spinal cord from time to time. This results in pain, stiffness and numbness.

I was prescribed opiates for pain and did a quick bit of thinking - very quick actually, wasn't much to think about.

I reckoned, that opiates were not a good option and opted for Mj. It's decrim where I live, but still strictly speaking can be an issue.

My ex wife and I have had long legal battles over our children - If she knew I was smoking, let alone growing, I hate to think what might happen.

So yeah, totally relate

MotaMan
I was a member of NA for many years, it worked for me, I was clean for 22 or 23 years, irrelevant now, since I'm self medicating.

Today, I smoke weed and that's it. I do not drink nor partake of any other mood or mind altering substances aside from Coffee and Tea.

I'm also trying to find an alternative to smoke, my lungs are tired

People that think booze is ok because it's legal, should look at NIDA statistics on booze - seriously SCARY.

If one cannot drink in moderation, one shouldn't drink at all.

Just recently started using a Magic Butter Machine

MotaMan
That magic butter machine sounds interesting, gonna look it up, thanks.

Brother --- DO NOT LET THAT DEVIL - BOOZE - get back in your life -- .. I tried just about everything out there but the big H - and never really liked the highs given except for weed and shrooms -- acid was ok but shrooms way better..

They have different extraction machines but I just got mine -- trying to find alternative to smoking -- edibles seem to be the ticket -- make rice krispies and gummies now and like them..

Being a grower I have all the plant matter I want from the trim and the popcorn buds... Trying different grows of autos so I can have a variety for smoke and sale.. right now I'm doin Lemon Pie and next will be C4..

Good Growing and stay strong Z 63

MotaMan

Brother --- DO NOT LET THAT DEVIL - BOOZE - get back in your life -- .. I tried just about everything out there but the big H - and never really liked the highs given except for weed and shrooms -- acid was ok but shrooms way better..

They have different extraction machines but I just got mine -- trying to find alternative to smoking -- edibles seem to be the ticket -- make rice krispies and gummies now and like them..

Being a grower I have all the plant matter I want from the trim and the popcorn buds... Trying different grows of autos so I can have a variety for smoke and sale.. right now I'm doin Lemon Pie and next will be C4..

MotaMan
Not a chance friend, booze - nah, I'm even a bit leery of alcohol extraction !

I used acetone once upon a time but unless it's good quality, you end up with a product that has impurities that affect taste and smell......

I haven't looked for good quality acetone where I've moved, maybe.....?

I'm an old acid head, done shrooms only once and then I got clean, didn't like E, or glue, nor candy flipping and snorting coke (yawn) - but - crack felt like I came home and when you can't sleep after a week, heroin helps believe me.

A friend once made a run of T shirts using the picture of those Kelloggs rice krispies mascots, she called them smack, crack and pot and underneath it said "serial killers" - brilliant I thought.

As soon as my thought had been translated into words, the answer came back, "sold out" - we drifted out of contact, I don't know if she ever did another run...

Also want to get into edibles, my lungs are old and tired.

They were hammered already when I quit an 80 a day cigarette habit 22 years ago. After 2 years of tokin, I am reminded on a daily basis, that I am no longer that guy that can bust a pipe with the best of them.

After smoking that many cigarettes, I can state, with 100% certainty, that there is no truth whatsoever to the rumour that every cigarettes takes 5 minutes off your life - because if that was true, I would have been dead before I was born. :lot-o-toke:

Brownies just pinged ;-) be well brother from anuthu mutha...

That magic butter machine sounds interesting, gonna look it up, thanks.

save the cash and buy an instant pot. same same for less than half.

infuse any oil or vegetable glycerine. best brownies ever were made with a 50/50 coco/butter infusion, and a vg infusion added in to the icing.

Lmao. What happen to peace love and smoke more

the 60's. then the 70's ... 80's ... 90's ... you see where this is headed right ? :cheesygrinsmiley:

People are so quick to judge about Weed.. only because of what the lies they were told from the government long ago… do your own research and see for self if it’s bad. Weed is a plant.. a organic plant that was put here for all kinds of disorders, disabilities, pain, anxiety, and the list could go on. Its 100% natural! I’ll take all that any day over man made chemicals that who knows what it’s doing to my body over the long

Cops are just people. - One cop looked at the other. Then he looked at me, and said...

They were customers ;).
Many years ago, shortly after Zimbabwean independence, I was driving to Johannesburg from Zim.

I can't really remember what the government's excuse was for having roadblocks every 100 Km or so, but they did.

I had cling-wrapped a malawi cob for the way, intending to smoke it after going through the South African border. It was hidden in one of the ventilation ducts, along with an I.V. bag stuffed full of Zim "kokoko" - a local term for a good bud.

The bud had been compressed, by wrapping the inner tube from a tyre around the I.V. bag, I didn't weigh it, but it was a real brick, looking back, I'd say a kilo easy, maybe even two.

For the drive to the border, I had rolled a nice big j with the Malawi and I stashed it in my ash tray with a whole lot of cigarette butts whenever I came to a roadbloack.

Arriving at the (last?) roadblock, I was waved through and asked to stop after the barrier. A cop casually walked over and rested the barrel of his AK 47 on my window kind of absent-mindedly and he says to me "my friends over there (pointing to two cops standing on the side of the road) would like a lift to the border."

At that time, and under those circumstances, his request was basically "an offer I couldn't refuse." - So, naturally I said yes. The two cops got into my car, and off we went.

After about 5 minutes, the guy sitting in the passenger seat says "can I smoke?" and before I even answer, he's lit up a smoke and pulled the ashtray open.

My heart dropped, as my eyes picked out the j sitting there amongst the ashes. The cop saw it too, he picked it up, sniffed it and threw his cigarette out the window.

He looks at me, grins with this big sheepish grin and says I prefer to smoke this....and he didn't have me busted when I went through the border.

Cops are people too, but close encounters like the one I had - still prefer not to have them...

I was a member of NA for many years, it worked for me, I was clean for 22 or 23 years, irrelevant now, since I'm self medicating.

Today, I smoke weed and that's it. I do not drink nor partake of any other mood or mind altering substances aside from Coffee and Tea.
I had a stint of 2-3 years of being on whatever was in front of me....
I'm also trying to find an alternative to smoke, my lungs are tired
Try capsules
People that think booze is ok because it's legal, should look at NIDA statistics on booze - seriously SCARY.
Its disgusting knowing what i have seen in the booze world. Had an ex who drank a handle a day +. Hallucinations whole shebang. Was terrible
If one cannot drink in moderation, one shouldn't drink at all.
Precisely
Thank you Mota, yes!
And cookies!! I just made some coconut snickerdoodle!
20220707_173100.jpg

MotaMan
Appreciate your input, love and support Mota!
Not a chance friend, booze - nah, I'm even a bit leery of alcohol extraction
Proud of you Z!
!

I used acetone once upon a time but unless it's good quality, you end up with a product that has impurities that affect taste and smell......

I haven't looked for good quality acetone where I've moved, maybe.....?

I'm an old acid head, done shrooms only once and then I got clean, didn't like E, or glue, nor candy flipping and snorting coke (yawn) - but - crack felt like I came home and when you can't sleep after a week, heroin helps believe me.
BEEN THERE
A friend once made a run of T shirts using the picture of those Kelloggs rice krispies mascots, she called them smack, crack and pot and underneath it said "serial killers" - brilliant I thought.
haha!!
As soon as my thought had been translated into words, the answer came back, "sold out" - we drifted out of contact, I don't know if she ever did another run...

Also want to get into edibles, my lungs are old and tired.

They were hammered already when I quit an 80 a day cigarette habit 22 years ago. After 2 years of tokin, I am reminded on a daily basis, that I am no longer that guy that can bust a pipe with the best of them.

After smoking that many cigarettes, I can state, with 100% certainty, that there is no truth whatsoever to the rumour that every cigarettes takes 5 minutes off your life - because if that was true, I would have been dead before I was born. :lot-o-toke:

Brownies just pinged ;-) be well brother from anuthu mutha...
Cigs...ugh
Lmao. What happen to peace love and smoke more
My brotha...how are you Dust. Truth :meditate:
save the cash and buy an instant pot. same same for less than half.

infuse any oil or vegetable glycerine. best brownies ever were made with a 50/50 coco/butter infusion, and a vg infusion added in to the icing.

the 60's. then the 70's ... 80's ... 90's ... you see where this is headed right ? :cheesygrinsmiley:
Always leave it to B to pull us back and make us see the light Carol Ann's!
People are so quick to judge about Weed.. only because of what the lies they were told from the government long ago… do your own research and see for self if it’s bad. Weed is a plant.. a organic plant that was put here for all kinds of disorders, disabilities, pain, anxiety, and the list could go on. Its 100% natural! I’ll take all that any day over man made chemicals that who knows what it’s doing to my body over the long
I wish it were that easy Danny boy. This is like mole hills becoming mountains and got to see em all tomorrow!
Many years ago, shortly after Zimbabwean independence, I was driving to Johannesburg from Zim.

I can't really remember what the government's excuse was for having roadblocks every 100 Km or so, but they did.

I had cling-wrapped a malawi cob for the way, intending to smoke it after going through the South African border. It was hidden in one of the ventilation ducts, along with an I.V. bag stuffed full of Zim "kokoko" - a local term for a good bud.
This cob...I need to attempt this
The bud had been compressed, by wrapping the inner tube from a tyre around the I.V. bag, I didn't weigh it, but it was a real brick, looking back, I'd say a kilo easy, maybe even two.

For the drive to the border, I had rolled a nice big j with the Malawi and I stashed it in my ash tray with a whole lot of cigarette butts whenever I came to a roadbloack.

Arriving at the (last?) roadblock, I was waved through and asked to stop after the barrier. A cop casually walked over and rested the barrel of his AK 47 on my window kind of absent-mindedly and he says to me "my friends over there (pointing to two cops standing on the side of the road) would like a lift to the border."

At that time, and under those circumstances, his request was basically "an offer I couldn't refuse." - So, naturally I said yes. The two cops got into my car, and off we went.

After about 5 minutes, the guy sitting in the passenger seat says "can I smoke?" and before I even answer, he's lit up a smoke and pulled the ashtray open.
Omg
My heart dropped, as my eyes picked out the j sitting there amongst the ashes. The cop saw it too, he picked it up, sniffed it and threw his cigarette out the window.

He looks at me, grins with this big sheepish grin and says I prefer to smoke this....and he didn't have me busted when I went through the border.

Cops are people too, but close encounters like the one I had - still prefer not to have them...

As twisted as they come too sometimes

Back
Top Bottom