Novice Grower Needing Help - Please

:( One of my plants isn't staying straight anymore. It's almost like it snapped at the root.... I tried to stabilize it and pile some soil around the base to give it some support. Maybe it's because I've been in such a depressed mood the past few days? :( I don't know... Still haven't watered them.
-----------TEMP: 77.9 / RH: 57% ------------------

:( One of my plants isn't staying straight anymore. It's almost like it snapped at the root.... I tried to stabilize it and pile some soil around the base to give it some support. Maybe it's because I've been in such a depressed mood the past few days? :( I don't know... Still haven't watered them.
-----------TEMP: 77.9 / RH: 57% ------------------
picture????
Water and use some moist soil to stabilize it :circle-of-love:
Cheer up your babies need happiness :circle-of-love:

You can add support with a stake of some sort but they shouldn't need it this early on.
Do you think it needs water? If you give it a drink and it reacts positively almost immediately, you'll know it was just thirsty.

Been enjoying reading this so far i had similar overwatering issues dug up plants used more perlite in roots for air hope it works any update ?

Hi! Just read through your journal today and first of all, I want to thank you for your service. Second, I think your plants will do just fine when you get around to them again ... Here's a little thing I posted on my wall during my first grow:

patience1.jpg

:Namaste:

man that sucks ballz!!! but i understand the stresses of life tilting the scales off balance some days.

i hope we see you again, with a massive grow of big azzed girls!!

have fun eh

and de-stress yourself

unforgiven

I had to take everything down... At least I learned something. Thank you all for teaching me so many new things.

Peace

Back
Top Bottom