NugSlinger420 Hempy Bucket - 14 - 2L - 2' T5 + CFL - Cabinet

It's been about 2 weeks since I checked in last. I'm doing a bit of an experiment with my clones. I'm comparing the high brix method to an OC+ method. Both are in a 50/50 mix of ocean forest/happy frog, 4 are top dressed with OC+ and dolomite lime then watered with teas. The other 3 clones are being amended with the kit I got but only in the bottom half of the container and watered with teas. I just flushed and lollipopped my mother plants. Everything is looking good.

It's been about 2 weeks since I checked in last. I'm doing a bit of an experiment with my clones. I'm comparing the high brix method to an OC+ method. Both are in a 50/50 mix of ocean forest/happy frog, 4 are top dressed with OC+ and dolomite lime then watered with teas. The other 3 clones are being amended with the kit I got but only in the bottom half of the container and watered with teas. I just flushed and lollipopped my mother plants. Everything is looking good.

hey nutslinger, just got here, everything is looking good, any updates?

Ya sorry for up and leaving this one but life caught up with me so I kind of lost track of this journal. Everything went great I harvested these plants a while ago, I got about 50 grams dry. I actually just harvested again from this same set up a few weeks ago. Right after my last one was done my buddy threw me 4 plants that were 6 weeks into veg. My last harvest was almost 3 ounces I used all organic high brix method. The buds were delicious and super easy to grow. I got 75 grams from 3 plants(1 was male) from a 96 watt CFL. That's pretty good efficiency in my book!

nugs,

you only got 50g from 7 plants? is that right? Back in post #62 You said 4 in OC+ and 3 in Brix.

besides that, how did the comparison come out between the OC+ and the Brix? I was thinking of tossing some OC+ in with organics the next grow to see what happens.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom