NugSlinger420 Hempy Bucket - 14 - 2L - 2' T5 + CFL - Cabinet

U need to use a high n based feed for veg, bloom is usually used in flower not veg. I am not familiar with foxfarms products as i stick with what i know which is the dutch based house and garden products, dutch pro or canna. Why are u foliar feeding? If u are feeding regularly and watching the ppms and ph u shouldnt need to? Is ur foliar feed the same as what u root feed? Wetting agents such as wet betty will help for foliar absorbtion. But i am not sure what products u can and cant use in states compared to uk.

I would just continue with your feeding regiment. I believe coco has no nutrient so you will need to feed from the beginning. 700+ right now might be a little much.

I don't think you have any need to foliar feed. A nice water to waste should treat your ladies nice.

Nebula
IMAG02359.jpg
IMAG023610.jpg

Wappa
IMAG023710.jpg

Ok sorry its been so long everybody, my internet went out. I have some pics I took earlier today, both plants have tons of tops and I fimmed the wappa to see how that worked. The side branches and tops of the wappa grew like crazy after I did it, while the main stem barely grew at all. I fimmed the one about 4 days ago.

Nebula:
IMAG02609.jpg
IMAG026212.jpg

Wappa:
IMAG026312.jpg
IMAG026410.jpg
IMAG02656.jpg
IMAG026710.jpg

Both of them together
IMAG02689.jpg

Everything is really green and healthy. I have already had to tie down new tops so they won't grow into the lights.

These plants are huge!! My light is all the way at the top, I'm taking clones tomorrow so ill have before and after pictures

Cool ^^^ I planted 3 clones yesterday in my Roots Organic and am following your procedure; can't wait for update. Only thing I didn't do was nute the coco first because the bag listed amendments good for 7 days; was that wrong? Should I nute em now? :reading420magazine:

I have yet to take the clones and they are actually going into soil and being sent to a friend's. But I did water with 1/4 teaspoon per gal of big bloom before I put the seed in, both plants were fine but i don't have anything to compare it to. I will not put any nutes in the soil prior to cloning, just water, rooting hormone, and maxicrop liquid seaweed in straight Fox farms happy frog party cups. Which will be transplanted once rooted into a 2L bottle mix of equal parts happy frog and ocean forest amended with soft rock phosphate, lime, and gypsum. If I can get everything by then. It should be exciting for a CFL grow.

Edit: this will be a sog grow if you guys weren't sure

you should alright you got a good set up going here in my opinion.:thumb:

They don't stay at my place for long, their homes are at my friends house. His set up is decent but with how warm its been the temps in his house have been up and I think the babies are suffering. Some are turning a little brown but most are still green. I am going to keep a set of 8 at my place to have a control group to see if it was the technique that killed them or the environment. Either way ill learn something.

Back
Top Bottom