Nutty & His Antics

ok here is two hacks in one post
hack one , these pot stand came from £$1 store , shit for keeping plastic pots on but will be good for a tying point
P1130276.JPG
P1130277.JPG
P1130279.JPG

tip two hack is a kids super soak er, shoots about 20 feet or more

use for a simple stirrer , you can empty your drip trays in seconds if you use the bottom catchers
P1130271.JPG

when mixing nutes you can suck so much up , blast it back in , suck it up blast back in , your nutes are mixed extra well
P1130268.JPG

lastly after using your kebab stick to irrigate the soil you can have some air sucked up and some nutes , this really does blast through the medium and the nutes will go through and the fresh air will follow .

P1130266.JPG
P1130265.JPG

ok here is two hacks in one post
hack one , these pot stand came from £$1 store , shit for keeping plastic pots on but will be good for a tying point
P1130276.JPG
P1130277.JPG
P1130279.JPG

tip two hack is a kids super soak er, shoots about 20 feet or more

use for a simple stirrer , you can empty your drip trays in seconds if you use the bottom catchers
P1130271.JPG

when mixing nutes you can suck so much up , blast it back in , suck it up blast back in , your nutes are mixed extra well
P1130268.JPG

lastly after using your kebab stick to irrigate the soil you can have some air sucked up and some nutes , this really does blast through the medium and the nutes will go through and the fresh air will follow .

P1130266.JPG
P1130265.JPG
Hey NuttyProfessor the garden is looking awsome. Love your tips. :thumb:

so i have added all my ferments together over the year , i added the last of the fish amino acids also , ive fish to still pick up so can make some more ,
the insect, dog biscuits ferments will be ready mid summer , they should go quicker with more heat ,

yummy :thumb: ill never get through it and the older the better
P1130281.JPG
P1130282.JPG
P1130283.JPG
P1130285.JPG
P1130287.JPG

so i have added all my ferments together over the year , i added the last of the fish amino acids also , ive fish to still pick up so can make some more ,
the insect, dog biscuits ferments will be ready mid summer , they should go quicker with more heat ,

yummy :thumb: ill never get through it and the older the better
P1130281.JPG
P1130282.JPG
P1130283.JPG
P1130285.JPG
P1130287.JPG
Keep that stuff out of the kids squirt gun. Or the missus will have you in the dog house.

If you missed how i water to run off , here it is again . i fed the white window with my latest tea and my nutrients i made for flower

large rubber tub plus pot stand
prick some deep holes with your stick lol
use soak er to shoot down the root ball
water slowly
check there is plenty of run off

leave in tub to drip so you do not soak the floors

P1130302.JPG
P1130304.JPG
P1130305.JPG
P1130306.JPG
P1130307.JPG
P1130311.JPG
P1130314.JPG

some pics , i think the night queen is putting the weight on shes hanging a little lol
P1130323.JPG

my 7 gallon pots with my super wuper duper soil is primed , locked, and loaded , :ganjamon:
P1130300.JPG

the plan
i will use my bubblier with root riot cubes , i will grow roots for couple of weeks then transplant into the 7 gallon fabrics , hopefully the transplant then is more minimal than starter pots and they have zero chance pf stalling to flower mode , even morph agrees with me
P1130317.JPG
P1130320.JPG

so i am going to germ like this , i have one fat petes cookie and two old seeds , do not want to feck the lot up so only using one good seed, the other seeds or too long new lol , the water lever is well below , i am hoping more humidity to start them and i do not want the coco to fall through these little nets , if they do grow i can put straight into my 7 gallon soil mix without transplanting from another starter pot ,
try a big big ass auto this summer:morenutes: see how good the cooked soil is compared to the non cook ,

P1130328.JPG
P1130326.JPG
P1130325.JPG
P1130324.JPG

so i am going to germ like this , i have one fat petes cookie and two old seeds , do not want to feck the lot up so only using one good seed, the other seeds or too long new lol , the water lever is well below , i am hoping more humidity to start them and i do not want the coco to fall through these little nets , if they do grow i can put straight into my 7 gallon soil mix without transplanting from another starter pot ,
try a big big ass auto this summer:morenutes: see how good the cooked soil is compared to the non cook ,

P1130328.JPG
P1130326.JPG
P1130325.JPG
P1130324.JPG
Finally a plant related post. Cool unit, looks like you got your money's worth out of it, its nice and tall.Hehe @SuperToe :laugh: :rofl::rofl:

Howdy Nutty, am I allowed to jump in here and ask you an off-the-wall question? Well, if I am, then here it is: I have about a half smidgen of pollen that I was able to get from a little gal that I had sprayed with colloidal silver... it's a very tiny amount. How many times do I need to pollinate a branch in order to hopefully produce a few seeds? I know I should know this, but I am still really new to this. Thanks in advance. And if you don't allow off-the-wall questions.........
never mind. Have a great day!

Howdy Nutty, am I allowed to jump in here and ask you an off-the-wall question? Well, if I am, then here it is: I have about a half smidgen of pollen that I was able to get from a little gal that I had sprayed with colloidal silver... it's a very tiny amount. How many times do I need to pollinate a branch in order to hopefully produce a few seeds? I know I should know this, but I am still really new to this. Thanks in advance. And if you don't allow off-the-wall questions.........
never mind. Have a great day!
i had a little tube i used to put the pollen inside , a small tea plate would do if you can shake the pollen on to the plate , and an artist paint brush , you just take the plant aside you want to pollinate , pick a branch then dip the brush into the pollen and brush the pollen on to the pistols , with success the pistols will turn orange and retract,, hope this helps and :goodluck:

i had a little tube i used to put the pollen inside , a small tea plate would do if you can shake the pollen on to the plate , and an artist paint brush , you just take the plant aside you want to pollinate , pick a branch then dip the brush into the pollen and brush the pollen on to the pistols , with success the pistols will turn orange and retract,, hope this helps and :goodluck:
Awesome thank you, and I just have to do that one time? Or does it take several applications?

Awesome thank you, and I just have to do that one time? Or does it take several applications?
if the pollen is ripe once should do , just turn off fans etc so it dont blow over them all , you just want to touch the pistols lightly , mark the branch you pollinate so you know if the pistols change on that branch , i snipped a couple of the leaf ends off to mark my branch i pollinated , if this make sense , i find explaining things in writing a tad hard

Back
Top Bottom