Odyssey in NorCal

Thanks 'The Butcher' for weighing in. I had hoped to get a few more responses, just to see what the general consensus was, but I will just go with what I know, or think I know. Ha.

The ladies are doing well and I am just about ready to throw the switch to 12/12. I will clean up the bottoms a bit and take some clones when I do.

2288Small.jpg

2289Small.jpg

2298Small.jpg

2294Small.jpg

2299Small.jpg

I think the smart pots are quite new to many people so harder to get feedback about them o course, is there a specific outdoor forum category in here? Might be wortha look or the usual googling o course

Looking good amigo

:thumb:

nice growth bro, they are getting really thick.
Thanks Wheelo
always up to par!!
Thanks Butcher.
lookin' great:cheer::cheer:
Thanks blackbeast.
Wow... Looking great. About how tall are they right now? Looks almost 2 feet, but I cant tell for sure.
Thanks MMRC Grower. I measured tonight, the tallest is 35", the average is 30".
I'm surprised this thread isn't already packed ;)
Must be a lot of lurking going on
I'm glad you're here Soniq420, the lurkers are welcome too.
I think the smart pots are quite new to many people so harder to get feedback about them o course, is there a specific outdoor forum category in here? Might be wortha look or the usual googling o course
Looking good amigo
:thumb:
Thanks 3lions, I'll check out other forums.
..... I've been lurking..
Awww, nice to see you here WeedyMcWeedWeed. Feel free to lurk all you want.

Update:

The girls are well and healthy and Julie tells me she will definitely be here during bloom. She prefers a flowering garden. Don't we all?

Tomorrow we trim all the branches that won't make it up into the canopy and make clones of them. We will also be turning the switch to 12/12. The girls are ready to flower and the time is right.

Here are tonight's pictures:
2303Small.jpg

2306Small.jpg

2308Small.jpg

2310Small.jpg

The girls are showing their readiness and willingness to flower.
2315Small.jpg

:cheer:Here We Grow:cheer:
You just can't hardly stop these girls from growing, not that I'd want to try.
RE: Julie
Let her know that my garden will be in full flower in early June. She's welcome to stop by. :grinjoint:
Like I said, Julie is a free spirit. There is nothing she likes better than a flowering garden. I'll pass the invitation along.
:bravo: your gardens alwas look picturesque.
Thanks so much Butcher. A compliment from you means a lot.
Your gardens always look so healthy:cheer::cheer:
Anything less would be uncivilized.:bravo:
Thanks blackbeast. A healthy garden is a happy garden.

Update:

Not too much new to update. The clones we took aren't pushing roots yet and that bothers me a bit. I'll try to get some pics up soon and see if I can get some feedback from you guys/gals. We've got them in rock wool, in trays, with domes over the top. I've been successful with this method in the past, but maybe I'm just being impatient. Like I said, I'll try to get some pictures of the clones up soon.

Meanwhile, I have some pics of the Odyssey crop, 5 days into flower. No real signs of buds yet, but still look pretty cool, if I may say so myself.
2319Small.jpg

2322Small.jpg

2324Small.jpg

2327Small.jpg

2328Small.jpg

2331Small.jpg

2332Small.jpg

lookin good. the whole rockwool thing takes time. It all depends on the strain though. My bubb awill give roots in rockwool within a week and ready to get transfered within 10 days of cutting. Were as the rainbow kush take at least 2 weeks before even thinking about transferingthem into their next home. Keeping my fingers crossed for your babies to root :goodluck:

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Sending you lots of positive energy through the Universe.

Back
Top Bottom