Very possible.
Although we'll all be living in 125⁰ temps for 90 straight days in the summer while we wonder what lunatic is going to nuke us.

The water temp in south Florida yesterday was 97⁰
It's from dumping of human waste in our oceans. Water treatment only partially nitrifies the waste.

Very possible.
Although we'll all be living in 125⁰ temps for 90 straight days in the summer while we wonder what lunatic is going to nuke us.

The water temp in south Florida yesterday was 97⁰

Yep.. slow and excruciating lol.. Heat has become pretty intense as I’ve gotten older. Between an addiction I eventually won, heat stroke, and climate change, heat hits me way harder than it used to.

Based on everything I’ve read, and the way the climate seems to be moving I won’t achieve my dream of leaving Michigan. At this point I think it would be unintelligent of me to leave this area. The weather has been absolutely gorgeous here.. We’ve been getting heavier than average rains but overall the summer has been temperate and amazing while our winters have become much milder. I believe in 50 years this will be one of the few places to be and not suffer. It would be foolish of me to leave it now only to have to migrate back when it’s quadruple as expensive because it’s one of the few tolerable places left.

Got 3 plants going.
One Cream & Cheese CBD and two Super Critical Bud CBD, both are 1:1 strains that range between 17-22% THC and CBD.
Both of these strains always grow well for me.
They just finally stopped stretching thankfully, were growing between 2.5 to 4" per day.
Starting to stack nicely.

Had not planted a crop for over 6 months due to just having too much bud on hand so I just let my pots sit fallow for 6 months, would feed the worms some craft blend and Bokashi once a month and water once a week to keep bugs, microbes and worms happy.
Started my usual way, germinated seeds, put into solo cups filled with Buildasoil seedling mix watered with aloe vera and Ferticell Algae.
As soon as second set of leaves reached edge of cup which is day 9 I transplant into a solo cup size hole coated in Rootwise Microbe Complete and Optiveg and watered in with oxygenated sweet water of Yucca Extract, Aloe Vera and Fermented Plant Juice of Alfalfa.
20230823_193126.jpg

20230823_194618.jpg

20230831_122129.jpg

Tried a different method of training, seemed to work fine.
I simply clip the top shade leaves to slow down growth of the top while letting the bottom branches catch up.
20230903_125911.jpg

On day 21 laid the SCROG over them.
20230915_125222.jpg

20230915_172651.jpg

7 days later flipped to flower.
20230926_120714.jpg

14 days later they're 3.5 to 4' taller and stacking nicely.
20231013_165807.jpg

20231016_111150.jpg

20231016_111015.jpg

They aren't going to be the big 24+" spears like the Blue Gelato but about 15 to 17" buds and probably pretty fat and sticky

Shrooms are beautiful Nunya! C & C too!
They going to be tasty tomorrow.
Going to make a home made fettuccine from fresh ground Khorasan wheat berries.
And sauté the mushrooms in Avocado oil, vegan butter and garlic plus lots of garlic chives .
Then make Casio é Pepe fettuccine and fresh Italian Oyster mushrooms.

They going to be tasty tomorrow.
Going to make a home made fettuccine from fresh ground Khorasan wheat berries.
And sauté the mushrooms in Avocado oil, vegan butter and garlic plus lots of garlic chives .
Then make Casio é Pepe fettuccine and fresh Italian Oyster mushrooms.
Mmmmmmm mmm mmm! Your taste is still tops!

Back
Top Bottom