OldMed Man's Air Pots and a Perpetual Grow

omm,
been working on market stuff all day....think i'll do a frame out of pvc pipe, and cover the back, hanging, like a drape, and part of each side, mostly for privacy, but can hang stuff on the tops and sides....easy to put up, no weight, and pull down....think a couple of females could do it....
yes, tmac is very talented...alot of ideas....got mouse pad blanks, round and square and nearly bought some heart shaped to, valentine day comming up...and some tee shirts, all sizes, the transfer stuff, almost got mugs, but not this time...also decal stuff, temporary tattoo transfers....and a few other things to put pics on....thanks to hubby, we have a zillion photos....want to do some temp. tattoos on my forehead of pretty buds, like a headband....and maybe sell a few...also posters ect...except for the tattoos ive done all this before, so wont get it done for this trip, but next one? also ordered a gal. of veg. glycerin....to make the tincture out of...i bought a couple of bottles from another vender last time, and i really liked it...want to give a few freebies out of decals, only 2-3 inch tho....i think im going to take the zulu out for her debute this time....nice to hear your opinion on her also....yeah, shes a keeper for sure...but the hawaiian snow is maybe stronger....but alot more tempermental....unless a person has the patience of job, shes not for everyone....nor is the zulu...she is a runner...needs a firm hand....second gen. really grows good...
have you tried the durban poison....got that seed...really want to try it...
a friend of ours here got some c.j. clones so i'll get to watch them grow, and maybe learn a thing or two....
oh, and some bottles for the tincture...have the receipes all collected and read and am rereading them....should be a fun adventure....talk to ya soon, hugs, L
oh, pick the largest ones to go out....if i get in a bind, i just pick the biggest and healthiest looking....L.....had to do the same, its all good...they mature, but just not as well as full grown....but then sometimes theyll fool ya and be hugh and healthy as a horse....i think i'ld pick some indicas if you have them, or a hybred....

Hi Lav! :ganjamon:

First of all.....I'm so glad your so happy and excited about the whole thing! :yahoo:

New life! Poppin up within!

The plan for the booth sounds great! Hope you win. I want to see a Bud Tat on your forehead. Like a head band. Killer! You have so many things your doing. I can't keep up. Decal give a ways sounds great. Bet Hubby is having a ball too. I'm thinking of his beautiful pictures blown up big. Now, if I could somehow be there to see it all. I think G Daughter will shine too. I'm all excited and wont even be there. I know it's allot of work, but you'll have a spectacular day. I just feel it. Take some pictures if you can. ??

Folks if your close.....time for a road trip!

Even if your complete inventory isn't ready by then....you should still have a rewarding day. Bless you my friend! :party:

Eh, watchoomean she dissapeared?

Yea....she's gone. :smokin::smokin::smokin:
I don't know what's going on. Her wedding should have already happened. I looked for her everywhere. Worry, Worry! I hope she is safe. She had so much life in her. I just don't know Bro. Sorry.

Wow man. Just wow. Those are some happy girls. They look so lush

Hello! Welcome to the grow! :welcome:
I spent the afternoon out talking to them. Telling them how beautiful they are.
Well, Lucy is kind of prissy anyway. :yahoo:
Good to see you and thanks for the nice comments!:thanks:

Don't forget about the music :lot-o-toke:

You got it! Outside is so harsh!
The 90W UFO is the old 2 color. I really have got my money's worth out of it. Great for veg.

HNY to you too my friend....and many more good ones!:thanks:

Mine is hanging in also. :thumb:

Man those plants look good!! So many choices. I'm interested in the mazar in particular, for purely selfish reasons, heheh

I'd be out there way too much.:yahoo:
K train's got a great build, really like the way all those tops are spread. Lucy and JD fighting to be fattest, ...ok I can't get through them all without wanting to book a flight, lol.

Those Papayas look like they're gonna be mini forests. :goodjob::welldone::yahoo:

Thanks OMM, we only need enough extras to grow 'en all.

Mine is hanging in also. :thumb:

Man those plants look good!! So many choices. I'm interested in the mazar in particular, for purely selfish reasons, heheh

I'd be out there way too much.:yahoo:
K train's got a great build, really like the way all those tops are spread. Lucy and JD fighting to be fattest, ...ok I can't get through them all without wanting to book a flight, lol.

Those Papayas look like they're gonna be mini forests. :goodjob::welldone::yahoo:

Thanks OMM, we only need enough extras to grow 'en all.

Hi Mmmmick !
I agree good old lights.

Mazar is pure Kush.....I'm sure you know that! :yummy: Peeps around here really like Diesel. So more of that coming soon.

K train has been a big surprise, I am with you, all those tops! :yahoo: First time I've grow those Papayas, another nice surprise.

Book a flight right now. Weather is real nice right now and I could use the help. :surf:

Don't know how long I'll last tonight, went to the Dr. today and they looked in my bladder. Ouch! Trouble sitting down.
No cancer though! :ganjamon:
Wasn't bad till I got home.:smokin::smokin: Did get by the hydro store and restocked on Azamax and some other goodies. I usually stay away from there, too many temptations. :ganjamon:

Your right a few more extras and we can do em all.

Your SCROGs are just beautiful Buddy! :thumb:

OMM your journal is crazy hard to keep up with! I'm gone for a few days and you have pages and pages to read, haha.

Everything looks fantastic, I love the group shots. They look so nice bathing in the sun.

Heres to a great 2011! :passitleft:

:peacetwo:

Marley

Hi Marley! :)

Hehe! I have trouble keeping up too! Love it! Must be doing something right.

Glad you like the groups shots. They are allot easier to do. Hard to get good individual shots now that they getting a bit bigger. I can deal with it though. :ganjamon: Good to see ya! Great 2011 to you too! :thumb:

Maybe should have stocked up some AZO from the drug store~~ Helps us girls with that ouch feeling..... does leave a strange color in the bowl though!

Hi Tmac! OK! Now I'm confused again? What? :smokin:

azogantrisan? bladder pain, infection, ect coats the tube ureter? so it doesnt burn...think this may have kicked in from nursing classes...cant remember if it turns the water red, blue or green? but i remember the color effect....scarey....hope this isnt another vegan momeent.....L....almost afraid to open my mouth now....lol....hugs, L

azogantrisan? bladder pain, infection, ect coats the tube ureter? so it doesnt burn...think this may have kicked in from nursing classes...cant remember if it turns the water red, blue or green? but i remember the color effect....scarey....hope this isnt another vegan momeent.....L....almost afraid to open my mouth now....lol....hugs, L

Thanks! Lav! :grinjoint::yahoo::ganjamon::):rofl:

Hi Mmmmick !
I agree good old lights.

Mazar is pure Kush.....I'm sure you know that! :yummy: Peeps around here really like Diesel. So more of that coming soon.

K train has been a big surprise, I am with you, all those tops! :yahoo: First time I've grow those Papayas, another nice surprise.

Book a flight right now. Weather is real nice right now and I could use the help. :surf:

Don't know how long I'll last tonight, went to the Dr. today and they looked in my bladder. Ouch! Trouble sitting down.
No cancer though! :ganjamon:
Wasn't bad till I got home.:smokin::smokin: Did get by the hydro store and restocked on Azamax and some other goodies. I usually stay away from there, too many temptations. :ganjamon:

Your right a few more extras and we can do em all.

Your SCROGs are just beautiful Buddy! :thumb:

The Diesels all seem to get great reviews, I'll get to them eventually, I expect.

A long flight like that would put me down for at least a week before I'd be much help, but i know you'd have some great meds to help with my recovery.:thumb:

Great news that nothing nasty was found, OMM. You'd think by now there'd be a less painful way for them to get a good look. Hope it fades fast.

I avoid the local hydro shop whenever possible, he overcharges by ridiculous amounts because there is no competition in town. I'd be willing to pay a reasonable amount, I mean the guys got to make a living. He doesn't carry enough to make it a real shopping trip anyway.

Thank you, my friend. The plants are doing most of the work.:peacetwo:

Nieghbors don't like SABBATH???????????????? Around here they wood learn to like it, or F-em and feedem fishheads. Looks great Pops' Keepem Green

Back
Top Bottom