OldMedMan Goes Indoors Part 2

Amen Brother!!!!! :love:

I like how you got to Hawaii!! Not as you at first visioned it. But you still found love and have been in paradise for 33 years!!! That is Outstanding!! When I was in the military, I always wanted to be stationed there. :high-five:

voltron my friend, you put everything into perspective :Namaste:

If we didn't have bad times there would be no good times. Well, said!

There is welcome sign here for you anytime you want to come over.:thanks:

Thanks buddy! I try to live by it! Your ladies are so healthy looking! And Moby is in no need for phizer :rofl:standing up with a lot more to brag about in the near future! All are looking great of course:thumb: :thanks: for the welcoming also:love:

Just wondering if you've ever used LEDs ? Or if any of the followers here are using them.
I'm trying to get get a few opinions before I drop 500 + bucks. A barn grow would be fun, but NO HEAT is a definite. Nothing huge...two or three medium plants. I'll use CFLs around the sides (I know there is zero penetration)
I was looking at "Advanced's" ad here...it got me thinking (hmmmmm) :)
Opinions Boss??
How 'bout it OMMlings ? Who's using LEDs? What kind? Are you happy with the money spent, and the results?
*** Don't bust OMMs thread with a bunch of answers ...(I don't want to upset anyone.) Just drop a PM please, if you've a strong opinion one way or the other*** Whatcha think sir? Any experience
Thank you....everyone :)

Just wondering if you've ever used LEDs ? Or if any of the followers here are using them.
I'm trying to get get a few opinions before I drop 500 + bucks. A barn grow would be fun, but NO HEAT is a definite. Nothing huge...two or three medium plants. I'll use CFLs around the sides (I know there is zero penetration)
Opinions Boss??
How 'bout it OMMlings ? Who's using LEDs? What kind? Are you happy with the money spent, and the results?
*** Don't bust OMMs thread with a bunch of answers ...(I don't want to upset anyone.) Just drop a PM please, if you've a strong opinion one way or the other*** Whatcha think sir? Any experience

Check out this grow, nothing but good info..Stevehman's Advanced LED's Height Test - 720W - Gigabud - Grow 5.0

@sisco, thanks for the kind words. I am thinking I should change my name to Dr. Lightbrite.

@Chopper, I've used a few different lights and so far the guys at Advanced have the best on the market (IMHO). I don't think I've heard a single bad thing about their new Diamond Series and their customer support is A+.

OMM,
I loved my time in Italy. I also served as the International Military Liaison Officer at a military base several years back. One of my Italian students had a beautiful wife, looked like a better looking Sophia Loren. On one of our nights out, she asked if I would dance with her, she had a very elegant dress on and when she removed her shawl, it looked like she had buckwheat in a headlock. That is/was the only downside to the women in Europe, most of them don't shave. I've heard they have changed though, maybe Baywatch had a positive effect on the world.

The girls are looking nice and bushy, no need to shave them! (let them go all Euro style)

Glad things are going good Pop's love the stories. You have seen a tad of this here world. Keepem Green

If it WASN'T the first time for Amnesia, would you remember? :hmmmm:
:)

Now that was a low hanging fruit ripe for plucking! You beat me to that one, haha. :high-five:

Hi OMM!

Still loving the story. You have had an interesting life. I had missed the original explanation of how you ended up in Hawaii, so that was interesting, too. I'm so glad you beat the odds my friend! :high-five:

Amen Brother!!!!! :love:

I like how you got to Hawaii!! Not as you at first visioned it. But you still found love and have been in paradise for 33 years!!! That is Outstanding!! When I was in the military, I always wanted to be stationed there. :high-five:

Hey CF.:Namaste:

Wait a minute! I didn't say I found love. Jo and I kind of became friends with benefits. When I got home from cancer surgery she looked at me and said "Well, I guess that's over!" . It wasn't, but in her mind it was. We got a divorce about 4 years ago, but we're still together, no one else wants us. :love: This the best we have ever got along so it is what it is. :Namaste:

Thanks buddy! I try to live by it! Your ladies are so healthy looking! And Moby is in no need for phizer :rofl:standing up with a lot more to brag about in the near future! All are looking great of course:thumb: :thanks: for the welcoming also:love:

Hi Mate !:Namaste:

Thanks, the girls are doing exactly what they should, making Dad proud. :high-five: Moby should really do good outside. Her smoke is fine.
Take care friend. :peace:

Opinions Boss??

:circle-of-love::cheer::circle-of-love:

Well, you sure got your LED answer, I love 420!

Old 90 watt UFO is the only one I've used. :peace:

@Sisco, thanks for the kind words. I am thinking I should change my name to Dr. Lightbrite.

@Chopper, I've used a few different lights and so far the guys at Advanced have the best on the market (IMHO). I don't think I've heard a single bad thing about their new Diamond Series and their customer support is A+.

OMM,
I loved my time in Italy. I also served as the International Military Liaison Officer at a military base several years back. One of my Italian students had a beautiful wife, looked like a better looking Sophia Loren. On one of our nights out, she asked if I would dance with her, she had a very elegant dress on and when she removed her shawl, it looked like she had buckwheat in a headlock. That is/was the only downside to the women in Europe, most of them don't shave. I've heard they have changed though, maybe Baywatch had a positive effect on the world.

The girls are looking nice and bushy, no need to shave them! (let them go all Euro style)

Hi SteveHman !:high-five:

Believe me I know what you mean. Nude beaches were ugly sometimes. Tony shaved or was shaved would be more like it.

Bay Watch Girls are still at it. Two of the blonds were on Big Brother England a few weeks ago. Still in character. Bad......:smokin::smokin:

Hi OMM!

Still loving the story. You have had an interesting life. I had missed the original explanation of how you ended up in Hawaii, so that was interesting, too. I'm so glad you beat the odds my friend! :high-five:

Hi xlr8 ! Hey thanks..the story is gonna take some strange turns soon. You know, I didn't really think I was going to die back then. I managed a couple of Radio Shack Stores and while doing that I finished my degree. Couple of years later started teaching...loved it. May as well live your life! :thumb:

The Indoor Girls

DSCN35051.JPG

DSCN35061.JPG

DSCN35081.JPG

DSCN35101.JPG

DSCN35121.JPG

DSCN35151.JPG

They are in their 24 hours of darkness right now, flowering ahead :thumb:

I only hope to have as much adventure in my existence as you have had overseas in other countries OMM!!! All the heartache and fun adventures you had abroad will always be great storytellers...It truly amazes me how much you did in such a short time capsule of your life...Your envied in a good way by me...Anyhow, the little one is still torn up about her dog but we are looking into getting her another Chihuahua...That is all she wants..I used to hate those dogs, but after having her little one that just passed...They are one of the most emotional, loving, devoted dogs on the planet!! I may get one too for little old me, dad!! To better days ahead my friend.....Take care:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom